Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digital Watches

AC: Videos

hey, i started to play this game from GGX, that's when i was a senior high school student about 7 years ago. That time majority of arcade game centers were occupied by KOF and old CPS games, no SF3.3 or GG. There were only few of my friend and i chasing Sammy's new type FTGs. It is a hard lonely way to go, but we finally go through. Now many new faces took part in our group and AC landed at the biggest arcade game center in Chengdu two years ago. GGXX now is well-known in China as the most viewtiful fighting game. The very first generation stuff is still struggling for the better environment for what they beloved. I can not concentrate myself on games like before since I have got my job 2 years ago. But sometimes I will go to game center and have a play, in my spare time i often watch versus, tournaments and SBO online. I addict and insist to use Axl, he's the only character I can handle.

Huh. I honestly haven't seen them before. Definitely saw a few "Oh god he got away with that?" moments, but some funny combos and overall seems kind of tricky. Not amazing just yet but definitely good. I've gotta keep track of that dude.

Only saw the first vid, good axl. lol the sol player keeps jumping free on axl....only to eat an anti-air into combo. And he runs straight at your 2k, which leads to....u guessed it....another combo lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I believe this N.O playing Axl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SYygxkUKTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6o6-2YFi8

Not the best Axl, but, he's solid. worth checkin out.

Actually, that's a different dude with an "N" as his first name. The Kanji's a little different, it used to confuse me too.

Nç”· is the dude who mains Venom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7IQdvLSeDo

N島 is a guy who apparently goes back and forth between Order-Sol and I guess Axl. :v:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989m4QoRr8c

WIN.

Highlights: Anti-Pot combo showing off most of the 18-hit 6K2S loop, Shiranami v. Ky FB, and more stuff I'd have to rewatch to remember.

Psst

Hey Watches

Where's our combo video

Seriously, man, it's been, like, a year now :8/:

Well, since then, my computer has fully died, and been revived, which means I now don't have the software for my capture card. It doesn't help that these last two terms of school have been rather stupidly busy.

Well, since then, my computer has fully died, and been revived, which means I now don't have the software for my capture card. It doesn't help that these last two terms of school have been rather stupidly busy.

Ah. That's a shame. I can certainly relate to having huge amounts of schoolwork.

Since Shuuto is playing in Tokyo-area and these videos are from Acho, which is in Kyoto, my guess is that the Axl player is Nekomimi. He plays those colors as well, and yes, he is awesome.

The Nekomimi's matches. I see him do FD and then throw, is that option select?, can someone explain that to me?

Thx, I think I know a bit of that but, there's no pause or delay during FD and throw, you can barely see him do FD, and I bet that's Option select.

Dang, that Nekomimi guy is inspiring me to improve my Axl game even more. The one thing I noticed is that during a Bomber loop, the player would go straight into a j.D instead of a 2S>j.D. That's something I'll keep in mind because I drop a few combos due to the Bomber whiffing. Also, lol at the Rensen>Raieisageki loop. Reminds me too much of Bandit Bringer.