Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Maybe it's just me, but the animations still look rather sluggish for a fighter. Hope they speed up the frames for the final game.

Can we get some hype for the first episode of the Jojo's anime?That first episode mad feel so confident in the art direction of the series.I can't wait for the other parts,and this fighting game to transfer the hype from the episodes to actually fighting with the characters.

Can we get some hype for the first episode of the Jojo's anime?That first episode mad feel so confident in the art direction of the series.I can't wait for the other parts,and this fighting game to transfer the hype from the episodes to actually fighting with the characters.

My expectations were cautiously optimistic, and all of them got blown out of the water. Goddamn, if the rest of the series are going to be as great, the anime is saved till the end of time.

I'm kinda surprised that they didn't use the anime premiere to announce playable Jonathan and part 1 Dio.

Probably for spoiler reasons for people who didn't read the manga,I hope they put in laser eyes Dio,and make him different from his part 3,and they give part 3's Dio the Steel ball run outfit as a alt.

Why would SBR Dio would be just an outfit when he he's a different character altogether? He even got a different name and all.

For me *spoilers* Diego Brando is pretty much the same as part 3 except no vampire powers,but he still has ZA WURDO!I think he would make a good alt. costume but I don't want the game to be over saturated with different Dio's,not that I have any control over it,just saying in my op,it would funny if they keep part 3 dio with a super that's the Steam Rolla,that it become the horse instead stopping out dudes for the alt.Maybe I'm a wishful thinker.But Jojo's has yet to disappoint me.

Anime's out already?

ASL;DKFJA;LSKDFJ;ALKSDJ

Yeah, I saw ep 1 and it seems like the show might go by pretty fast. EP1 went through a lot of events pretty fast. I bet part one will finish in less than 13 episodes(Part 1 is short anyway)

For me *spoilers* Diego Brando is pretty much the same as part 3 except no vampire powers,but he still has ZA WURDO!I think he would make a good alt. costume but I don't want the game to be over saturated with different Dio's,not that I have any control over it,just saying in my op,it would funny if they keep part 3 dio with a super that's the Steam Rolla,that it become the horse instead stopping out dudes for the alt.Maybe I'm a wishful thinker.But Jojo's has yet to disappoint me.

Uhh, Diego can also turn animals (and himself) into dinosaurs. And he can ride a horse, like Gyro. He and Dio don't have that much in common, despite the whole D4C business.

i rly hope this end up being shit

Can't stand people having fun with something you don't like?

I'm confused...either he means "shit" as in "crap" as in "worthless"....or he means "THE shit" as in "awesome".

Yeah I hate ghetto speech. I prefer talking like a white man.

Uhh, Diego can also turn animals (and himself) into dinosaurs. And he can ride a horse, like Gyro. He and Dio don't have that much in common, despite the whole D4C business.

Can't stand people having fun with something you don't like?

oh woops i meant i hope it doesnt end up being shit :V

I was talking more along the D4C business lol But who knows how they'll have the characters moveset in game though,Raptor Dio would be fun to play,I just don't know how they would make it work,but speculation is fun till the game comes out

show of 2012 ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ!!!!!

and lolz jojo looks like fucking kenshirou from hokuto

show of 2012 ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ!!!!!

and lolz jojo looks like fucking kenshirou from hokuto

It's 80s, I ain't gonna explain a thing. Okay, maybe I will: there are rumors that Araki was told to make his characters more HnK-like to gain some popularity for his new manga. When the manga got popular enough, he dropped the Beef McLargehuge style altogether.

By the way, was I the only one who got reminded of the game during that OP? It's like they asked CC2 to animate it.

It's 80s, I ain't gonna explain a thing. Okay, maybe I will: there are rumors that Araki was told to make his characters more HnK-like to gain some popularity for his new manga. When the manga got popular enough, he dropped the Beef McLargehuge style altogether.

By the way, was I the only one who got reminded of the game during that OP? It's like they asked CC2 to animate it.

Yeah the opening was great,I replayed it about 30 times now.This anime>everything else for a while.

Is this the thread to discuss JoJo HD as well? Cause I wanted to ask if anyone has made a combo list (written down) for Young Joseph. I'm trying to main him, and can't find any chain-able moves. :<

That would be this thread.

Gentlemen, we got newcomers: Jolyne Kujo and Hermes Costello! We also have a new stage: Green Dolphin Street Prison Courtyard!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2n7k0w3.jpg

Hermes is one of those characters that I was hoping to be playable, yet wasn't really sure about. I mean, splitting things in two and then snapping them back together is an unusual power even by Araki's standards, but it can be very creative and powerful if used correctly. Good thing that CC2 are not afraid of making it playable, now I have another character to main.