Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[P4A] Yukiko Video Compilation & Discussion (Updated 2/11/13)

Pktazn your work is definitely appreciated thank you for everything

The next set's I'm uploading will be against a high level and high rank Akihiko and a high level Mitsuru on XBL and I'm adding annotions so I can explain my thoughts and talk about the matches and what I could have done better, improve etc

I also have a combo video that I plan on making soon too

Unlimited Agidyne's during Fire Break cooldown - Before v1.01 patch and after v1.01 patch.

This video is uploaded to show a visual representation of the "Using Fire Break with Agidyne will keep the unblockable property for the Agidyne fireball for the remainder of the match." for the Strategies & Tips thread here. There are two different videos, one that is done before the v1.01 patch, and one done after it, and I apologize if the quality is bad.

Uh... that video would probably be better if it actually showed Narukami blocking and then getting hit by the unblockable fireball, rather than running into the second spin. The spin should still be blockable, it's just the fireball that isn't. Though I have heard that it got patched out, so it may not even be relevant anymore.

Uh... that video would probably be better if it actually showed Narukami blocking and then getting hit by the unblockable fireball, rather than running into the second spin. The spin should still be blockable, it's just the fireball that isn't. Though I have heard that it got patched out, so it may not even be relevant anymore.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there. Thanks for noting that error, I have since re-recorded and reuploaded the video to show Narukami actually blocking it, as well as another one done post-patch.

My first Yukiko combo video I wanted it to be longer but I didn't have the time to include all of the combos I wanted to be in the video but none to less I still manage to do some good ones. My next one will be longer and have OMC and OMB combos as well and air combos

(Yukiko Amagi Combo Video #1)

4v4 Yukiko vs Akihiko Concept matches featuring Himajin, Stunedge, Whistler, Kainuma.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Some Yukiko Fights from a-cho.

Yukiko vs Aigis

Yukiko vs Aigis (2nd Fight)

Chie vs Yukiko

Yukiko vs Teddie

Don't know who is who. Sorry.

Thanks for posting~ Looks like the first Yukiko is Hirakata Maharagidyne (who usually does combo videos like the below lol) and the second one I believe is Erumo.

Yukiko Combos by Hirakata Maharagidyne

Princess Sub Movie by Cha0t0

9/30 Tokyo Leisure Land

Yu vs Mu (YK)

Akihiko vs Mu (YK)

S. Labrys vs Mu (YK)

Labrys vs Mu (YK)

Labrys vs Yukiko

Teddie vs Mu (YK)

Kanji vs Yukiko

http://www.twitch.tv/st1ckbug/b/334705606 - NEC Qualifier Yukiko matches with times. If anyone has the capabilities or the time to put these onto Youtube that'd be awesome. I'll go through NEC tomorrow or something.

Winners -

3:00:30 STD (CH) vs Ooki (YK) (left screen)

3:01:15 Ho-Chan (YK) vs Jyuudo (MI) (Right screen)

3:07:55 STD? (YK) vs Some (Aigis) (Right Screen)

3:29:37 Souji (Teddie) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (Left Screen)

3:35:21 H.H (YK) vs Taicho (CH)

Losers -

4:05:30 Hina (Teddie) vs Ooki (YK) (Left screen)

4:29:25 Damosu (Liz) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (Left Screen)

4:32:50 Koichi (Aigis) vs H.H. (YK) (LEft Screen)

4:37:56 Ho-Chan (YK) vs Men (Mitsuru) (Right Screen)

4:55 40 Yuu-sama (Yu) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (FULL SCREEEEN)

Top 8 - Losers

7:43:15 Die-Chan (Mitsuru) vs Ho-Chan (YK)

Thanks for still posting vids in here even though it's kinda... dead. I apologize for not keeping up with Yukiko as much as I have for Tsubaki. :(

http://www.twitch.tv/st1ckbug/b/334705606 - NEC Qualifier Yukiko matches with times. If anyone has the capabilities or the time to put these onto Youtube that'd be awesome. I'll go through NEC tomorrow or something.

Winners -

3:00:30 STD (CH) vs Ooki (YK) (left screen)

3:01:15 Ho-Chan (YK) vs Jyuudo (MI) (Right screen)

3:07:55 STD? (YK) vs Some (Aigis) (Right Screen)

3:29:37 Souji (Teddie) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (Left Screen)

3:35:21 H.H (YK) vs Taicho (CH)

Losers -

4:05:30 Hina (Teddie) vs Ooki (YK) (Left screen)

4:29:25 Damosu (Liz) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (Left Screen)

4:32:50 Koichi (Aigis) vs H.H. (YK) (LEft Screen)

4:37:56 Ho-Chan (YK) vs Men (Mitsuru) (Right Screen)

4:55 40 Yuu-sama (Yu) vs Ho-Chan (YK) (FULL SCREEEEN)

Top 8 - Losers

7:43:15 Die-Chan (Mitsuru) vs Ho-Chan (YK)

I think Jourdal uploaded this but it may have been on his old channel. If anyone would still like to see these matches on YT, I can ask stickbug if it's alright for me to upload them onto my channel.

With P4U being a main game for EVO 2013 this July, it'll give me a reason to practice and play the game again.

Onward and out... more PSN match videos! (One of them has me playing as Shadow Labrys, but there is a Yukiko player in that video)

[10/13/12] - Mikel93 (SLB) vs. xinregardsx (YK)

[10/05/12] - Mikel93 (YK) vs. Raku_PS-Network (YU)

[08/30/12] - glyph1981 (AI) vs. Mikel93 (YK)

From the recent a-cho exhibition video. (Inari is the only word I can make out for the player with Yukiko color #6)

[01/06/13] - Inari (YK) vs. Sorashido (SLB)

[01/06/13] - Teddie vs. Inari (YK)

[01/06/13] - Labrys vs. Inari (YK)

[01/06/13] - Yukiko vs. Chie

[01/06/13] - Yukiko vs. Kanakana (CH)

[01/06/13] - YMST (KA) vs. Inari (YK)