Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

[P4A] Yu Narukami - Video Thread

i realized i should stop being lazy and just upload w/e i feel like/find, more content is probably better and maybe others can take some stuff from it too.

Cool, I would definitely appreciate it and I'm sure others would too, that is what these forums are for right?

I don't plan to stop playing this for a long time, regardless of how "dead" people say it is.

Keep the uploads coming, people will continue to play the game so if you have tech you want to share or find, upload it.

Also, I will update the thread with the videos in it's proper position later today after I get some sleep.

Persona at Evo this year.

Yay?

I'm looking for a video, don't know where it's at, tho.

It's a Japanese video showing how to play Yu, doing combos and stuff. But it had a chibi Yu on the side kind of showing off what you should like if he was a teacher.

Anyone have that video?

Persona at Evo this year.

Yay?

I'm looking for a video, don't know where it's at, tho.

It's a Japanese video showing how to play Yu, doing combos and stuff. But it had a chibi Yu on the side kind of showing off what you should like if he was a teacher.

Anyone have that video?

This?

*Double Post for people to see*

For those of you that are not doing so hot in the Labrys match up, there is a video in the Japanese Console, Casual/Online section of Hama fighting Bob for 6 hours! Watch it to see the do's and don't s of the match up.

Video Thread Updated!

It's just as VR-Raiden says, if you're a Narukami player, BanchouJP is a Subscribe Must! He's been uploading a lot of Narukami stuff so if you aren't subscribed, do it now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BanchouJP

EDIT:

Another drop from BanchouJP! Some Narukami vs Yukiko - Hama-(Narukami) vs Oogi, Nariheihe(Yukiko)

That video has some really good stuff shown in there! This video sheds light on a ton of things for those that want or need the visual on how 5D oki mix up can work and push people to do more to create one's own mix up within 5D oki. The possibilities are vast and this video displays that!

Excellent !!!

Do you have all détails please ?

I'm gonna add more notes to it shortly, in either annotations or in the description