Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke Combo Thread

Lots of stuff.

Yosuke's combo theory is... limited. He really only has a (correct me if i'm wrong) couple of meterless paths and they are

> B run, Moonsaultx2, Knives.

> A Run, Knives.

> Sweep, Oki

> Sweep, A Run, Knives

> Air Combo, Knives.

Of course, you can always drop the combo ender and go for a reset or tech trap.

After skimming the front page and the thread briefly, there are a couple combos that aren't written down anywhere so this is for you guys. Really doing some Combosmithing tonight.

-Whenever I say "Air Combo" I mean j.BB, j.2B, jump cancel j.BB, j.2B, 236D.

-I'm not going to bother adding Garudynes into this notation. You can ALWAYS add a Garudyne for more damage.

-Grouping like starters together.

-I'll be reiterating some combos, simply for keeping everything together purposes.

Vs. Crouching j.B, microdash 5A, 2B(or 5B), 5C, 2C, B Run, j.236A~A, j.236A~A, D Knives. Does 2880, gains 25-ish. If you're airdashing really low, you can get a j.BB in and it still works.

Low to the ground 236A~A, 5A, 2B, Air Combo. does 2651 and 20.

Low to the ground 236A~A, 5A, 5C, EX Run, j.236A~A, j.236A~A, D Knives does 3180, takes 25, builds 9 before you EX. -14 Meter total.

5D*blocked* (crossup)D, 236A~A, 236A~A, D Knives does 2215, gains 17, and looks really snazzy.

5DD, j.AA, j.2B, j.AA, j.2B, D Knives does 1810 gains 17.

After every CH 5DD, you can IAD starting from Jiraiya, GLIDE FOR SWAG, and you're actually spaced perfectly to receive your opponent on the ground.

CH 5DD, 66, low hit j.C, 5C, (Corner) B Run, 236A~A, 236A~A, D Knives does 3808, gains 24 and looks sweet. You can also 2B, 5C for easier timing.

CH 5DD, 66, 2B, Air Combo does 2862 gains 18

IMPRACTICAL, BUT JOKES

-FC 2C, TK EX Crescent Slash x3, OMB, TK Ex Crescent Slash x3, D Knives. Does 3790.

-Sukukaja > FC 2C, TK EX Crescent Slash x3, j.2C, OMB, B Run, EX Crescent Slashx3, D Knives. Does 4448 Also inconsistent.

-Sukukaja > 5AAAA, j.214A~A, EX Crescent Slash, EX Crescent Slash, EX Crescent Slash(Or D Knives), does 2298 or 2308.

-Farthest possible behind you 2B, jump cancel j.A(reverse hitbox), C Knives. If you're in or near the corner, you can get j.AA instead and jump cancel j.BB, j.2B D Knives. Depending on crazy bs, Yosuke may not jump with his back facing the enemy. You can simply air turn and still achieve the swag.

-5DA+BD, anything. Enjoy your heavy prorate. Do sweep or 5C and 5DD again.

-CH 5DD, RUN LIKE HELL SUPER JUMP AIR DASH TO THE OTHER SIDE, j.2C does 1929 gains 10 go crazy with OMB and swagswagswagswag

=== More tomorrow. It's bedtime. ===

I don't have damage values this time. Apologies.

You can Mirage Slash OMC to make it safe, obviously, but you can also OMC to get a combo going that does more damage than tacking on a Garudyne.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2C, B Run, Moonsault x2, D Knives is gonna be the most damage and you might even get a frame trap to a Fatal Counter. Probably the best option, but you need to be quick on the 2C. If they bounce on the floor, the untechable time from 2C decreases.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2B, 2C, Air Combo is the easiest one to do and doesn't fall that far behind in the damage department.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2A, 5AAAA if you get poor spacing.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2A, 2B, 5C, EX Run (B Run if you're in corner) Moonsault x2, D Knives if you wanna waste even more meter.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 5B, 2B, Air Combo also works.

There's lots of variants, like you can get 2A, 2B, Air Combo in there too.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2B, 2C OMB, B Run, Moonsaultx2, D Knives, Garudyne is cute.

-j.2C, [6]OMC, 2B, 2C, Sukukaja, 2C > Sukucombo of your choice is also pretty cute.

Don't forget Guymam's Hitconfirm, Sweep, [6]OMC, 2C, B Run off of poor spacing midscreen if you really need that B Run.

Oh and 2Ax2, 2B, 5B, 5C, 2C, A Run, C Knives works in corner only. Midscreen, the knives will drop.

-2Ax3, 2B, 5B, 5C, 2C, A Run does 1358

-2Ax3, 2B, 5B, Sweep, A Run C Knives does 1325

Someone find some sweet stuff off of j.D if you can get anything different. It's a badass starter, does 800 damage and only 100 P2, 0 P1. My goal is to find a combo that benefits from using this midcombo, somehow. Everything Yosuke has doesn't -quite- have the untechable time, but I will find it, dangit.

You ever have that feeling of extreme boredom, when to just pass the time, you just head into training mode and practice stuff? Well, I managed to find the easiest way to confirm our fatals in sukukaja, and it only requires us to be at point blank range or just a character length. All one needs to do is just hit 2C > 5C > immediate 236B to instantly confirm into a J2C. However, you gotta work on the timing when in the corner and you have to time an EX dash when you are backed into a corner.

THIS WORKS ON EVERYONE YAAAAAYYYY

This thread is next on my list to update...besides his obvious combos, what else would you guys like to see / want people to see? I know this is an odd question...but I wanna make his stuff appealing.

Who do you practice combos on

Four characters, mainly. Mitsuru, Narukami, Chie, and Aigis.

You ever have that feeling of extreme boredom, when to just pass the time, you just head into training mode and practice stuff? Well, I managed to find the easiest way to confirm our fatals in sukukaja, and it only requires us to be at point blank range or just a character length. All one needs to do is just hit 2C > 5C > immediate 236B to instantly confirm into a J2C. However, you gotta work on the timing when in the corner and you have to time an EX dash when you are backed into a corner.

THIS WORKS ON EVERYONE YAAAAAYYYY

Good work! We need more Sukucombos that have the transform in the middle.

Uhhhhhhh, did the combo i say have a transform in it somewhere? I was in sukukaja when I did the confirm. I'm sure you can find a place for sukukaja activation somewhere.

Uhhhhhhh, did the combo i say have a transform in it somewhere? I was in sukukaja when I did the confirm. I'm sure you can find a place for sukukaja activation somewhere.

Oh, oops. It was super early and I read it wrong. That's my bad. D=

Remember my 2C > 5C thing? I'm just gonna post a few combos that work with this starter.

FC 2C > 5C > 236B > J2C > 2A > 2B > J2B > J236A~A > Delay J236A~A > Delay J2C > 2A > 5AAA > J236B > J236D Deals 5127 damage. Add a Garudyne instead of J236D to get 5.9K.

FC 2C > 5C > 236B > J236A~A > J2C > 2A > 2B > J2B > J236A~A > J236A~A> J2B > JC > J236C. Deals 4853 damage. This is a much simpler and easier combo to use, plus add a Garudyne to get 5690 damage.

FC 2C > 5C > 236B > J2C > EX 236A/B> J236A~A > Delay J236A~A > Delay J2C > 2A > 5AAA > J236B > J236D. Deals 5445 damage. This is another way to get the J236A~A stuff with only 25 meter. Add a Garudyne at the end instead for 6184 damage.

FC 2C > 5C > 236B> J236A~A > J2C > EX 236A/B > J236A~A > J2C > 2A > 5AAA > J236B > J236D. Deals 5546 damage. Another version of the 25 meter special. It feels much easier to do. Add a Garudyne instead for 6285 damage.

Special note: Add a OMB after the first J2C in the combos above and watch that damage skyrocket.

i have a few fatal sukukaja combos recorded, i should post them up for you guys. & i need to try out some of the combos you guys posted too

i have a few fatal sukukaja combos recorded, i should post them up for you guys. & i need to try out some of the combos you guys posted too

Do it!, do it! do it! :D

2c > (5c optional) > 236b > j2c > 2a > 2c > j2b > j236a~a > j236a~a > j2c > 2a > 2b > 2c > jbb > j236d

2C > 236B > ( delay 236-A) > j2C > 2A > 2B > 5C > (delay *236AB) > j2C > 2A > 2B > 2C > jB > j2B > jBB > 236D

*25 meter

here's the combo -

Good to see Dax back.

Also "Endless Possiblility" but uses "Dreams of Absolution". lol

I think I'm just gonna say this right now, but we probably should toy around with the combos in DaxMan's video and just change around everything and see what we can come up with. We are in shortage of imagination on Yosuke here and I want to do new things sooooo baaaaad DX

Agreed. I wouldn't call this new tech, but I think if there's anything Yosuke players should try to incorporate into their gameplay, it would be proper use of Garudyne OMC to add extra pre-Awakening damage (and I'm not just talking the classic OMC > Kunai), and OMB to turn most confirms into 3-4k for a win. Yosuke has a totally legit autocombo to rebuild his meters, plus the best runaway in the game so staying back and picking your times to go in, then building your resources back up seems viable in his more favorable matchups.

I'm retarded and never even thought to through my vid in here. My apologies, I'm not active on here as I should be and I'm a big dumb dummy. But yeah, OMB AoA looks hilarious and is really fun to do. I wanna use it in matches just for kicks.

If y'all come up with anything interesting from that vid then do share, I'm sure plenty of that stuff can be played with and made better. I still have a huge lack of knowledge for this game and simply don't play enough, so I was just making stuff up as I went based on what I know.

I'm retarded and never even thought to through my vid in here. My apologies, I'm not active on here as I should be and I'm a big dumb dummy. But yeah, OMB AoA looks hilarious and is really fun to do. I wanna use it in matches just for kicks.

If y'all come up with anything interesting from that vid then do share, I'm sure plenty of that stuff can be played with and made better. I still have a huge lack of knowledge for this game and simply don't play enough, so I was just making stuff up as I went based on what I know.

Good thing I came across it when I did, my fine sir.