Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Combo Thread

Don't think I can do anymore myself without a video showing the combos, maybe I misunderstood something or some trick that make this consistent?

IAD j.C(2) relaunch combo

Anti-air 2B relaunch combo

The relaunch itself is actually very height and spacing specific (as you've already discovered), but it's still somewhat useful to know. You'll want to try and delay the j.B > j.2B as long as possible and cancel the 5AA into 22B after as few hits of 5AA as possible.

Are there any combos off of a Goddess Shield in or close to the corner? Just incase you get a random Super? I thought maybe with OMC you could do something?

C Shield > OMB > A Cannon > sj.C(2) > SB Megido > A Cannon > j.B > j.B > j.C(2) > D Megido works in the corner. You can replace the first A Cannon with 5C or 2C as well.

Midscreen you can do the same combo as long as you omit the first A Cannon.

I'm not sure if this is widely known since I can't find it anywhere but she can combo off of CH airgrab in normal mode by doing CH airgrab > 66 > j.b > 5aa > 22b > j.c(1) > 236D. Also whats the optimal combo off an orgia mode airgrab?

I'm not sure if this is widely known since I can't find it anywhere but she can combo off of CH airgrab in normal mode by doing CH airgrab > 66 > j.b > 5aa > 22b > j.c(1) > 236D. Also whats the optimal combo off an orgia mode airgrab?

To anyone having difficulty with the 5AA part, try doing a micro-dash before the 5AA too to guarantee the bullets from 5AA connect. Also, make sure you cancel the 5AA as soon as possible to make connecting the 22B > j.C easier.

As for the optimal Orgia Mode airgrab combo, that would be:

Airgrab > Orgia Boost j.C > SB Megido > A Cannon > j.C > D Megido - 3,184. Otherwise, just go for j.B > j.B > j.C(2) > D Megido - 2,250

Sounds useful! Can she get anything better of ground FC grab or orgia FC air grab?

She can't do anything different off of a counter hit airgrab in Orgia Mode and she can't combo off of her ground grab without a rapid cancel or being in Orgia Mode regardless of whether it's a fatal counter or not.

Thanks, Hexa! I should see what's possible (if anything) off an FC ground grab WITH RC but no orgia, which isn't entirely rare.

To be sure, your non-meter air grab combo goes boost.B > dj.B > ...?

I'm missing my Valkenhayn meter-restoring command grab now.

I should see what's possible (if anything) off an FC ground grab WITH RC but no orgia, which isn't entirely rare.

Do you mean a combo that's entirely in Normal Mode? Because you can do Grab > OMC > Mode Change > Combo but I'm not sure about one that never uses Orgia Mode. If you find anything useful let us know.

To be sure, your non-meter air grab combo goes boost.B > dj.B > ...?

That's right. I don't think you can really do much more off of it than that.

Found some combos that aren't listed on the main page, they are pretty similar to ones that are listed though so they are probably known.

Orgia Mode - Midscreen/corner

2AB > 66 > j.B > j.C > 5B > j.B > j.C > 236CD > 214A > 236C > 5AB > 214214C 5.3k 75 meter

If you have 125 meter you can throw in a 214214D after the 5AB to take it to 6k

Normal Mode/Orgia Mode - Anywhere

236236C > 214214D > 214214C 5k damage 150 meter.

Any practical OMB or FB combos? Should I be looking to OMB early in a combo or later?

The earlier you OMB in a combo the better since it has bonus proration on it (i.e. it results in a more damaging combo).

I haven't seen/found any particularly useful combos using OMB, but here's a nice one you can use to go into big damage off a Normal Mode Sweep:

Sweep > OMB > B Change > j.C > SB Megido > A Cannon > j.B > j.B > j.C(2) > D Megido - 4,985

You can do a dash-in 5AA > B Change combo for starters that push you too far away for B Change > j.C to work after the OMB e.g. 5A > 5B, max range 5B > Sweep etc. But yeah, if you hit an OMB, just confirm it into B Change into our BnB.

Also, did you mean FC when you said FB combos there?

Yes, I meant FC, sorry. As for actual FC moves, she must be the weakest character unless I'm overlooking something. All I can think of are 214A/B, throw, and 214x2+C.

I'd been wondering about normal mode OMB confirms to mode change, and Sweep > OMB > B Change seems like a great end option at range that can start off of a 2B/5B. Nice one for sure, and not much to remember (I'm still having trouble remembering her many situation combos).

Yeah, her Fatals are pretty useless; Radical Cannon is too slow to be used as a punish most of the time, grabs don't allow that much combo freedom anyway and Heavenly Spear can only be followed up with itself. The main thing I noticed is that with a FC you have enough untech time to do j.C(2) > (land) > j.C(2) which helps tack on slightly more damage to our combos but not a huge amount. Pandora Missles (214X) is also a FC move, but again they just allow us to go into our normal combo paths with a couple of extra moves here and there.

Anyway, here's a few FC specific combos I found:

[FC]Throw > Boost j.C(2) > j.C(2) > SB Megido > A Cannon > sj.C(2) > D Megido - 3,297 (A FC grab also allows you to do the A Cannon > C Megido > AoA > Super ender)

[FC]C Pandora > Boost j.C > 5B > j.C(2) > j.C(2) > SB Megido > A Cannon > j.B > jc > j.B > j.C(2) > D Megido - 4,444

[FC]A Cannon > Dash 5AA > B Change > j.C > SB Megido > A Cannon > j.C(2) > sj.C(2) > D Megido - 5,314

Basically, you can pretty much get away with doing your normal hit combos and just enjoy the damage increase from the FC in most situations since there isn't that much more you can do off a FC to my knowledge.

The only other thing I would note about FC is that you can do shield into spear at almost any point in the combo, allowing for the absolute highest damage, but really the only practical fc for a punish is throw and it prorates enough to counteract whatever damage you get from the FC anyway.

It's sad but i can understand why she doesn't have anything better off it, already getting 4k for 25 meter off nearly anything nearly anywhere.

Also a combo like aa, mode change b, j.c, ex megido, a grenade, 5b, c megido, a grenade, d megido does more damage than the combo ending j.b, jc.bc d megido, but doesn't end in knockdown, does anyone have any setups after a non knockdown megido?

Do you have any advice for landing blah blah> 236C > 5AB > 214214D > 214214C? I can't get it consistently enough due to occasionally whiffing the 214214C because they are too far away after the 214214D and I noticed part of the reasn is because aigis hops back a bit after 214214D.

Also a combo like aa, mode change b, j.c, ex megido, a grenade, 5b, c megido, a grenade, d megido does more damage than the combo ending j.b, jc.bc d megido, but doesn't end in knockdown, does anyone have any setups after a non knockdown megido?

Nah. You're basically sacrificing oki for damage, so I'd only recommend using that combo if you know it'll kill and you don't have the meter for a super. You could try for an airthrow reset, but those are gimmicky, lead into poor damage and won't work more than a couple of times on a good player.

Do you have any advice for landing blah blah> 236C > 5AB > 214214D > 214214C? I can't get it consistently enough due to occasionally whiffing the 214214C because they are too far away after the 214214D and I noticed part of the reasn is because aigis hops back a bit after 214214D.

It's kinda tricky, but you can do D Spear > Orgia Boost > Airturn > Land > C Spear to position yourself if you end up too far away for C Spear to hit. The airturn forces you to drop faster and give you your ground options back while moving you forward a good amount. If you hold Boost too long you'll cross under though and have to change your inputs.

Alternatively, you can just go for C Spear only if you're not comfortable doing double Spear combos on certain characters hitboxes.

That sounds cool until i get used to it thanks. Alternatively, do you think theres enough time for a short hop? (im at work cant test but will when i get home) That way orgia meter isnt being used wastefully.

Having some trouble with getting the A+B after megido. Can I tack that on to any megido regardless of height (full orgia B&B ending in j.236D), or should I stick to setting it up with the C version?

Stick to doing it using C Megido. I can't say it's impossible using the other versions, but I haven't seen it done and it's really easy from C Megido anyway. Also, the height you hit them with C Megido at doesn't matter so long as you adjust the timing of your AoA accordingly so that it connects.

So some combos I found from the new koichi aigis video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwI5w_2Lng&feature=player_detailpage) that I didnt know about:

Normal Mode:

5aa > 22b > j.c(1) > 236CD > j.b > j.2b ( while falling and they are getting hit by 236CD) > 214A > 236C > 214A (3814)

5AAA > jc > j.b > 2b >jc (immediately) > j.a > j.b > j.2b (1405)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kPwI5w_2Lng#t=2757s

can get a few hits off of 236236C in the corner

B+D > 236236C > 5AA

Counterhit normal mode:

5A(CH)A(1st hit) > 22b > j.c(1)> 236CD > j.b >j. 2b (while falling and they are getting hit by 236CD) > 214A > 5b > 236C > 214A > 236D (4234) This is a crazy good triple megido combo. I dont know if CH is needed but i imagine so.

The previous combo works off a j.b(CH) start but he substituted j.a for j.2b though idk if that was for poration reasons.

5A(CH)A(1st hit) > 22b > j.c(1) > (236D) > 2b > 5b > j.b > 236D (2294) (Though this WAS a yellow beat maybe its possible to make this work somehow? probably omit the j.b)

Orgia mode:

j.b > j.c >5b > 236C > 214A > j.c(1) 236D (2833)

AOA~D > 5b > 5c > 22b > j.b > 5a > jc > j.b > j.c > land > sj.c > 236 D (3253)

2ab > j.b > 5a > 5c > j.c(2) > 236D (2974)

2ab > j.b > 5a > 5c > j.c(2) > 236CD > 214A >2B > sj.b > j.c(2) > 236D (4809)

2ab > j.a(2)> j.b > 5c > j.c(2) > 236CD >214A > sj.c(2) > 236D (4979) The 2ab was CH so damage will be different.

j.b > j.c > 214214D > j.c(2) > 236CD > 214A > j.b > j.c(2) > 236D (5050)

Orgia mode CH:

j.c(1)(CH) > j.c(2) > 236D > 2b > 5b> 236D (2743)

MISC info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kPwI5w_2Lng#t=2447s

at this time aigis uses orgia boost > j.c to safe jump vs kanji, works perfectly.

Now that triple megido is confirmed possible, time to go in the lab and find out what triple megidos are possible starting in orgia mode!

Is there any 3k combos that are meterless and dont use fuel?

I'm not sure, but I think the answer is no, well maybe from a fatal counter 214X or something, but none that I know of. Why would you need a combo like that anyway? That'd be almost too good for Aigis.

I'm not sure, but I think the answer is no, well maybe from a fatal counter 214X or something, but none that I know of. Why would you need a combo like that anyway? That'd be almost too good for Aigis.

I want to think about the situations where i have no meter and fuel which will probably happen. Do you happen to know the most efficient combo under those circumstances.

I want to think about the situations where i have no meter and fuel which will probably happen. Do you happen to know the most efficient combo under those circumstances.

I see...well in those cases I tend to use auto-combo so I can build meter and I also tend to play more defensively. At the point you have no fuel or meter you can still use bullets and the occasional 5C to stall for a recharge.