Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[P4A] Shadow Labrys - Gameplay Discussion

why didn't i realize shadow labrys is support/puppeteer type even though most of persona rooster is like this in some way. While persona 4 approch is more forgiving, she feels difficult to manage especially for how i wanted to play her. Multitasking on dualshock pad is difficult for me.

Change D to a shoulder button.

I would say this is viable, but the amount of macros would put you in the same situation, playing crab claw is the best way IMO.

Feel free to come visit. Actually I think a couple of you guys stopped by thanks to Tectal's link.

Also, I wouldn't mind sharing info with who ever becomes the Shadow Labrys mod here. We're basically working on the same stuff, so it would acutally be pretty helpful / better use of time for both of us.

Feel free to come visit. Actually I think a couple of you guys stopped by thanks to Tectal's link.

Also, I wouldn't mind sharing info with who ever becomes the Shadow Labrys mod here. We're basically working on the same stuff, so it would acutally be pretty helpful / better use of time for both of us.

I would be one of the people lured there by that link~

I'm amazed we don't have a mod yet, of course the game hasn't even dropped yet so yeah.

Edit: Forgot to note how very sick that combo video is. This character has so much potential, the crossups. Unblockables are cool and all but I have a deep rooted love for crossups. Combine the two and I'm sold.

Yeah I agree, I can already imagine the crazy mixups people are going to come up with. So much room for creativity for this character.

Do we know what BB/GG color palettes S.Lab is getting?

She's getting µ-12 for BB and Sol Badguy for GG.

And as such I've long had claim to the Myuchan color.

She's getting µ-12 for BB and Sol Badguy for GG.

And as such I've long had claim to the Myuchan color.

0_o

are there any pics of those? Sol Labrys sounds pretty awesome

Asterios looks less intimidating in the Mu colors.

I'm okay with that cause damn he's an ugly bastard lol. (Not that I don't love him of course~)

Messed with S.Lab a bit. A lot of her hitboxes are smaller than they look.

To keep get awakening super from activating you need to keep making the persona do stuff.

Well thats disappointing, however I guess that just means knowing your range. I'm okay with this.

To keep get awakening super from activating you need to keep making the persona do stuff.

Is it like Litchi's daisharin where you input the moves during super flash?

http://i.imgur.com/0u6Ip.png

I will admit, the Sol colors look very good on her, but I still have my heart set on the µ-12 color. My P4 main wearing my BB main's colors is just awesome.

Nice!

The Sol color is definitely awesome on her, my favorite of the bunch is the bottom Left one and the purple though.

Are all these colors available from the start or are some of these DLC?

Nice!

The Sol color is definitely awesome on her, my favorite of the bunch is the bottom Left one and the purple though.

Are all these colors available from the start or are some of these DLC?

I'm honestly not sure, but I'd like to hope the bottom row is all available from the start, or at least unlockable. I played a DLC in BB and being as superficial about such things as I am I swear I played like ass when other people didn't have my color downloaded.

Nope. You keep using the persona as normal, and if there's a long enough pause between moves (it's short) the super goes off.

Oh nice, so you don't have to commit to certain specials before hand. Was thinking that if it was like daisharin, we wouldn't be able to use command grab along with other moves because of charge time.

Yeah, you could probably buffer the command grab during the super flash since charge times are really short. I'll test that when I go play tomorrow.