Sign in to follow this  
Jourdal

[P4A] Mitsuru Kirijo Combo Thread (Updated 9/20/2012)

Was watching the Cross Counter Mitsuru Tutorial with T-Loc, this Raw Sweep combo looked really good, but what I don't understand is how he is able to hit j.B j.C and get it to combo after the 2D in this video. Whenever I try it, the dummy always is able to block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2001PXfGzgE&feature=g-all-u#t=3m40s

fully charged j.B > j.C

otherwise it wont work on a frozen opponent.

Is there a more optimized version of the Mubufudyne combo into fully charged Myriad Arrows or is the one in the OP still the best one?

looks like hte one most used, though they forgot to mention you shoot C shards twice (or C then D) when charging your sparta kick.

[5B]> 2AB> B Coup> 2A> 5C (fully charged)> 2B> 2D> [4B]> 2AB> C Bufula> [5B]> 2AB> B Coup

Fatal counter combo does around 5200 meterless

There's a better combo than this for 5464 meterless. [5B] > 2AB > B Coup > 2A > 5C (All hits) > [6B] > 2B > 2D > j. > j. C > C Bufula > [5B] > 2AB > A Coup. If you change B Coup with A Coup it's 5359 meterless, and showing with research that A Coup after a long combo results in more damage than B Coup, and you can still combo into Bufudyne, but it's harder to connect with A Coup at the end of that combo so stick with B Coup maybe?

Edited by thegame4ever

There's a better combo than this for 5464 meterless. [5B] > 2AB > B Coup > 2A > 5C (All hits) > [6B] > 2B > 2D > j. > j. C > C Bufula > [5B] > 2AB > A Coup. If you change B Coup with A Coup it's 5359 meterless, and showing with research that A Coup after a long combo results in more damage than B Coup, and you can still combo into Bufudyne, but it's harder to connect with A Coup at the end of that combo so stick with B Coup maybe?

Hmm didnt know about the whole A coup doing more damage in a long combo, thanks for the intel :D

Also i've been having trouble doing j.B, J.c, C bufula consistently mostly cause im just being a scrub xD

but until i can do it consistently i feel more comfortable with the combo i posted before

EDIT: On second thought i like this combo, gotten the hang of it now :D

Edited by DXcellence718

Hey, I was trying to help my friend learn this character yesterday. He was saying that 5AAA > 6B wasn't working consistently. I tried it out a few times in matches against him, and it seemed that he was right - sometimes it would be combo, and sometimes it wouldn't. I had slightly more success with 4 hits of 5A, but that was with him in the corner at point blank, so I'm assuming that's not really optimal. He really wants to learn the character but he's having trouble converting the most basic of hits into anything because of this. I'm assuming there something REALLY obvious that both of us are missing that makes this work. I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing partial charges or anything like that.

5B can be charged, so let go of the button asap. also, make sure you are canceling from 5AAA > 5B asap, i had this problem for a long time.

and showing with research that A Coup after a long combo results in more damage than B Coup

Probably because of same move proration. If the damage was scaled enough, I could see a second B Coup doing less than your first A Coup

You can also go for 2B AUB resets using A Coup at the end of a long combo, occasionally.

didnt see it listed in the combos;

Corner only: 5AB-D>5AA>5B>2AB>B coup>2A>2B>C bufula>[5B]>2AB>A coup 3781 dmg 46 meter gain

Hmm didnt know about the whole A coup doing more damage in a long combo, thanks for the intel :D

Also i've been having trouble doing j.B, J.c, C bufula consistently mostly cause im just being a scrub xD

but until i can do it consistently i feel more comfortable with the combo i posted before

EDIT: On second thought i like this combo, gotten the hang of it now :D

The trick to get this down consistently is after B Coup, is to hold 3. So instead of doing B Coup as 1-6, do it as 1-3 and keep it at 3. For some reason this keeps you closer, and makes combos easier in the corner, since j. has certain pusbhack but this keeps you closer and negates it pretty much. You also keep your down charge with this.

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's taken from the CC Mitsuru tutorial:

Corner Only: 2AB>B Coup>2A>2B>2D>[j.B]>j.C>C Bufula>[5B]>2AB>B Coup

Meterless corner combo, 4165dmg. 36 meter gain. Option to add 2*Bufudyne after. Pretty sweet combo that doesn't require CH or crouching so its gonna become my new default corner combo.

Edited by onemic

I already posted this in the video thread but I figured I should also show it here. It's a combo video with just about all of her B&Bs. I spent the majority of the last 2 days editing it, but I got so tired and lazy that I decided to leave out heat gain/usage. It would have taken me a few extra hours to get it for all of the combos and edit it in.

Hope this helps someone. At least it's nice to have one of these that isn't recorded with a Japanese toaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsAwXzoAigA&list=UUPLm_4MnlmYeOTu88pFTy9A&index=1&feature=plcp

I already posted this in the video thread but I figured I should also show it here. It's a combo video with just about all of her B&Bs. I spent the majority of the last 2 days editing it, but I got so tired and lazy that I decided to leave out heat gain/usage. It would have taken me a few extra hours to get it for all of the combos and edit it in.

Hope this helps someone. At least it's nice to have one of these that isn't recorded with a Japanese toaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsAwXzoAigA&list=UUPLm_4MnlmYeOTu88pFTy9A&index=1&feature=plcp

The video has some serious flickering issues.

Oh and the combo I posted earlier:

Corner Only: 2AB>B Coup>2A>2B>2D>[j.B]>j.C>C Bufula>[5B]>2AB>B Coup

Meterless corner combo, 4165dmg. 36 meter gain.

Seems to be character specific. So far it doesn't work on Labrys, Akihiko, Shadow Labrys, or Mitsuru, as they recover too quick for bufu to hit them while airborne. There seems to be ways to still make it hit(at least when I tested on s.lab) but the timing is totally different form the rest of the cast.

Edited by onemic

I've watched the video on 4 separate computers. No issues for me.

Ok, it's fine now. I guess I was watching it when it was still synchronizing or something.

Ok, it's fine now. I guess I was watching it when it was still synchronizing or something.

Makes sense. Sometime I have issues like that when I watch the video players that my animes use.

Sign in to follow this