Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaSiK TeKniK

[GGAC] Jam Match Videos

I hate you guys.

Don't kill my dreams of having some hottie japanese girlfriend that owns everybody with Jam. :psyduck:

Option 1) Find a brainwashing device, get a girlfriend or your current girlfriend or wife or fiance, (Japanese if you so choose), strap brainwashing device to her, and force her to learn Jam.

Option 2) Force a good Japanese player to get a sex change?

Option 3) Invest in rapid growth cloning, and clone some J Idol and train her personally. (Because the world totally needs Hirano Aya clones running around and corner looping people with Jam, right?)

------

But yeah, to be semi on topic, I've sort of an ongoing collection of videos and I'm trying to find videos of certain things within the videos.

Currently I'm looking for vids of IAD Kenroukaku shenanigans in match videos, like from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT4Tg8oHPIk&feature=related @ 36 seconds

Anyone remember any fun to watch matches that had much use of IAD Kenroukaku and combo from it?

Option 1) Find a brainwashing device, get a girlfriend or your current girlfriend or wife or fiance, (Japanese if you so choose), strap brainwashing device to her, and force her to learn Jam.

Option 2) Force a good Japanese player to get a sex change?

Option 3) Invest in rapid growth cloning, and clone some J Idol and train her personally. (Because the world totally needs Hirano Aya clones running around and corner looping people with Jam, right?)

Thread's over. :yaaay: :yaaay: :yaaay:

Slightly different, but he emulates basically everything that KA2 does. Mixup and cross up aside, the 2k pokes and the way he moves definitely has the feel, not to mention execution (amazingly accurate 2d frc). Can't stop laughing at the 5p spam into parry.

Crazy perfomance by Mike (aka Kaleidostar) in the last gamechariot vids. He just stomped Masa's face into the dirt. And against Kishitaka's Sol... damn, that's close to the wire. Most intense shit I've seen in a long time.

Here's one (on the same night) of me going against Azurephoenix (a :MA: player) and his :BR: . Usually I get owned by his :BR: but I got the best of him in this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDUpVhcYlU

Why are you posting completely random casuals of half-assed characters on a lag-infested tv and asking for advice on your gameplay? :vbang:

Stop playing people, go to training mode, and learn correct combos for each situation. Nothing else matters at this point.

DemonGodCrush if you read this please listen. Maybe you'll actually take advice if it's not from someone you know. :psyduck:

Heya, we had around here a little tourney and heres some of my jam's battles, i was a bit rusty and messed up most of my loops/combos (always tried to go for j.s j.p j.s instead of j.k j.d). but i guess gaming style is there nevertheless.

here is the winners final:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_uo_3_fqAw

and here is the grand final:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjOW5EreEg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxDoOvq_Kpw

(yeah, against the same player eventually). any comment will be appreciated.

btw, if you look at the losers final, I do the voicing there ^^

Only watched the first one. Too jump-happy at times. Mix it up some. Your loop has too many 5k and 6k. Eddie is extremely easy to combo, so need to rework your combo to get max dmg out. Missed a few easy combos here and there, and just get some hits in after you land a hit. At least 2 instances of 2p and 2k landing but you go to 6h. FB use became a little predictable. Other than that, pretty good use of jh, got lucky a few times too. Your approach against eddie is good, but try to time things a little better (mainly option selects).

My FB are even more predictable then you think t.t

and for the loops, as i said, i was rusty so messed up almost everything..

Were you at FRXI?

@Luigi-Bo 87 Both. @Dark Vision I agree with Ryoko but I have to tell that this Eddy player is not playing very well. Lots of open holes in pressure strings, lots of missed combos (too much misplaced drills). You seem the better player overall but I think you can mix up some jump-ins with FD (as anti-air baits, since Eddys mostly go for 6HS anti-air which is kinda slow). Eddy missed loads of anti-airs against you that would really rape you if they'd land since you tend to force air moves every time. Also, do not use burst when you're blocking, you'll miss it when he starts to hit you, Eddy has too many unbockable setups. Just another thing, against Eddy forget using 236S~anything from mid/far screen. Drill owns you, too much active frames. In the best case you'll trade a blow but mostly you'll simply lose.

Yeah, i know all about it puffballs from mid screen, from time to time it may hit, but can't do them often.. About the eddy, well it was first GG tourney for both of us(not including all the tekken tourney we participated), so we weren't at our pick, so he really did miss a lot of UB. but if you watch the grand final u may see he got just enough of them =\ Baits, you probably right, after so many jumps with h, some fake jump ins probably would've done the trick, but it's easy to see it aftermath, much harder to have guts and do that in the moment. and about the FFXI, i was here in Israel, a bit expansive to come all the way just for this :D anyway we planed on EVO to come and challenge the US but as you know, no guilty there... maybe next year we will to the trip, for both GG and basara.

Oh, that eddie is by no means set on his strings. But he was playing eddie correct in terms of choosing when to go on offense and defense. Other than FB, the excessive airdash is a problem. Don't get raped by jk.

Since the match against Minstrel's Pochom', Mike's jam is by far my favourite in the AC scene! High risk Mix ups that look like Random shit FTW! (well, sometime, it even IS random shit! ^^ but I am a huge fan of random TK-ryuujin! by far the funniest thing in the game when it hits counter!) Even of you "play to win" in tourneys, I think you get more fun out of the game by playing this way, and you get more self-satisfaction when you actually win! @Hideki: it's irrelevant indeed, but I kind of agree with that... ^^ Jam is suposed to be completely retarded in the game (at least in the Japanese version, if you understand japanese, she is just plain stupid!), she sould be played that way! :lol:

Ok, I need help guys. Jam vs Baiken and Jam vs May(especially this one, Baiken I can sort of handle), I'll post some of my matches vs these characters, please tell me what I'm doing wrong...hopefully you can spot things I haven't spotted.

Aion(JA) vs Zakuta(BA)2

Aion(JA vs Zakuta(BA)

Aion(JA) vs Ryza(MA)3

Aion(JA) vs Ryza(MA)2

Aion(JA) vs Ryza(MA)

Thankies in advance.

I can't Point out too many things against Baiken. But I know A few things. 1. No reason to Do So Many Puffballs Against Baiken. (Ez To Counter) 2. Need to Practice that wall loop. Should be able to do it up to 3x. 3. Should try to bait counter and look for a parry or CH. 4. i'll Normally Mix up 6k(2hit/1hit( depends )) into a 2d or 5d(only if you got that man afraid of low dust lol.) RC that low dust into a big combo and they will be scared of it. 5. Need to work on your AA, watching the video ic sure damage you could be doing. ( AA c.S/f.S > JI > j.d > 214k or AA c.S/f.S > JI > j.S > jc > j.H > 236k (charged if you have it for nice damage) then continue for a wall loop into a mixup/crossup oki. May.. I don't fight a good may enough to know what to do. I'll just give you bad habits. Heard when May do random dolphins, you can 6P them.