Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to BloodyCrimson5 and everyone who entered his room. It felt nice to be recognized when i entered the room, then again there aren't that many Teddie mainers to begin with. I had alot of fun and it was some good practice for some of my harder to beat characters. My favorite part was when the Akihiko player said i comboed 3 Teddie Missiles in the same combo one after another. I got a good laugh out of that one. Hope you learned some things about Teddie too. looking foward for more fights in the future.

Anybody want to play? I haven't touched P4 in months and I need to start training again. Anybody up for some games?

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Is anyone playing tonight? I want to get bodied.

Edit: GGs to anyone who joined my lobby. S/O to that one Labrys who dc'd lol.

Edited by Elochai

GGs and hugs to KyokugenFighto for being that MLG beast.

And to anyone who I've faced in "Play 4 Fun" room.

GGs Darking. Really didn't play well enough these days to be called that, but yeah xD GGs to anyone I've played recently, most notably Rsquared and Flux. Gonna train hard for the next tourney.

This game feels so dead, I can't find many rooms or anyone with a decent connection. I blame BBCP for this! At least there's still P4U2 to get into after it drops so my Aigis won't learn much as of late.

GGs Bloo! You've got so much potential to be really good with Narukami if you'd learn when to OMC lightning car, use Ziodyne, give less fucks about using DP and be a bit more patient. Also, abuse the hell out of 5B at max range when Aigis is in the corner because it prevents me from jumping out.

GG's

Your Naoto is on quite the right track, you picked up on some of my tactics rather quickly, and started applying them yourself.

Just a friendly tip, try to avoid using 214214A/N in neutral.

Yeah that super isn't a good reversal at all... was looking for a super that would work like Ragna's carnage scissors. X_X