Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Very shortly, I was just asked for a ft10 with surfeit so after that session please.
sure thing, just let me know when you're done

sure thing, just let me know when you're done

Invite sent, just feeling out for a main character and I'm pretty strong with Chie, Labrys, and Elizabeth. Just to select one of the two to the training room.

That first fight was pretty fucking hype if you take out all of the lag.

I'm open for a few games right now. Who wants to go?

Today I'll be playing with Chie and Elizabeth.

Yo, anyone want to play a new, SUPER scrubby Akihiko and mop the floor with him? Eh? Anybody?

Trying to learn how to not suck at this game, and I hope to find some players for netplay room matches

PSN Tag: oBLACKSTARo

Yo, anyone want to play a new, SUPER scrubby Akihiko and mop the floor with him? Eh? Anybody?

Trying to learn how to not suck at this game, and I hope to find some players for netplay room matches

PSN Tag: oBLACKSTARo

I'll add you and play some games if you're still down.

GG's Susano, hopefully I wasn't to crappy when playing, I know I still have a long way to go to improve.

So, I'm gonna have a lobby open tonight at 6:30 PM EST. You should all be there. ^^

Might have it on random turn order. So, fun times for every one.

I'm game (゜∀。)ワヒャヒャヒャヒャヒャヒャ

GGs to GreekAngel and dxmds last Saturday, and apologies for my inability to deal with netplay. I'd like to fight either of you guys under better conditions, need more Yosuke/Narukami experience.

Yeaahhh lol, I sent you a message about me just being salty and being unable to block overheads, was having a really bad day.

Yeaahhh lol, I sent you a message about me just being salty and being unable to block overheads, was having a really bad day.

ohhhhh yeah now I remember. It happens man.

GG's to anyone I played today.

GGs Zeal. That Mitsuru matchup is still gay. :P

I would say GGs to other people but lag spikes ruined an otherwise okay netplay experience.

Edited by susano