Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Is there anyone playing this game these days? I'm dying to have a match here. Is there anyone available to play a few games or so? I'm really bored here!

GG's Kirito. Always nice to get completely bodied and know you still have a lot of room for improvement. A 0 bar connection from Ottawa to Colorado probably didn't help any though.

GG's Kirito. Always nice to get completely bodied and know you still have a lot of room for improvement. A 0 bar connection from Ottawa to Colorado probably didn't help any though.

Yeah dude, GGs. Yeah I feel I need to improve in some areas, but what area do you think I need to improve upon?

Your Kanji needs work. My suggestion is to work on baiting and don't press too many buttons when you have me at your mercy after a command grab. Also work on your counter hit and fatal counter combos and hit confirms, as well. They do hurt you know. None the less, your Kanji's is good, but work on those suggested areas.

Anyways... anyone else who's online?

Kirito, I honestly don't know where you're looking for players. I always find a ton of people online :<

You could always pass by some of the stream lobbies and try to message people there for matches. Should work out pretty well.

Ggs to epic potatochip, neokyosuuke, nox fuu, sora, and littlefang.

Shoutouts to nox for her amazing elizabeth

Shoutouts to yu okie

Shoutouts to being the self proclaimed best Akihiko player

Shoutouts to Aki for eating through Liz stuff with ex corkscrew

Shoutouts to yu okie

Gay corkscrews are gay. :psyduck:

I know it's late, but GGs to Fluxwavez and PlayandCheat etc. Who joined and played in my room "Waka Murasaki". Those were fun matches.

Kirito, I honestly don't know where you're looking for players. I always find a ton of people online :<

You could always pass by some of the stream lobbies and try to message people there for matches. Should work out pretty well.

I'm someone who refers to make a room and have people join. Everytime I do I usually get people not within my skill level or more. I just want to fight with people on even ground or better than I am. Too much to ask, I know, but I'm just being real.

I don't really like those Stream rooms because I'm not that good of a player for my skills to be broadcasted to a potentially watchful audience. Plus, I'm still rusty after not being able to play for almost over a week due to personal issues.

GGs to those I played in the Kirito lobby, but man that 0 connection lag was unpleasant. Had to leave 'cause of that; sorry.

Sorry for the awful connection dude. My family started taking up bandwidth the entire time after the 3rd or 4th match. I know that if the connection were better, you'd be bodying me horrendously due to the fact that my past track record facing you is not that great, and you're the better player in general. The S.Lab match up is so frustrating, but still better than fighting a single Elizabeth (shudders in disgust).

But Narukami makes Elizabeth sad.

Oh hi Kirito I am the darkness of PSN Kanji.

Sadly I don't exist anymore.

I'm about to hop online and create a room. If there's anyone on here willing to join, the room name will be called "Oborozukiyo".

Sorry to take up people's time, but I really want some games. Hope someone joins.

Shoutouts to yu okie

Aye. you have to admit that my Yu okie is way better than before. lol

GG's as usual Wild Candy. Thanks for willingly dealing with my crappy, three days old Narukami. Your Naoto is getting legit sick, as well.

Edited by Martian Buddy

I had fun to, your Kanji is really starting to improve quite a bit as well. (That freaking Kanji Buster is so tricky to deal with, especially with Naoto's frailty)

I'm glad that in the next game, they removed Naoto's SMP for more viable combo routes, because i'm starting to realize that it's practically common sense to burst as soon as Mudoon Hit's you, and their already tricky enough to combo into. (That's why I started relying on Naoto's Fear Inducing Super for Fatal Counters)

Sorry I had to pull out of there! Something came up.

Also, sorry about my slight derp Yukiko, it might be worse then your Yu.

I'm about to hop online and create a room. If there's anyone willing to join, the room name will be called "Oborozukiyo"

Hope to see someone/somebody there. Until then!

Zeal, I've gotta play more games with you sometime, haha. My spirits were slowly crushed after taking the first game against you and then subsequently losing every one afterward :(

GGs Zeal. Gonna have to get use to PSN netcode again, lol.

GGs Jaguar. I know exactly what you mean, it feels wayy different from XBL.