Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Just wanted to post here saying that I now have a PS3, so just add Grant_chi and invite me any time if you want matches. 9/10 times I'll be free.

Okay, I'll make it a 3 person room.

Ignore the first invite Eclochai.

Hopping on now!

Edit: GGs. Didn't really care for playing that 1 bar guy to be honest. I dislike lag a lot. Btw, didn't you play Naoto?

Edited by Elochai

GG's Ventus and Elochai.

And Elochai, yeah. I use Naoto, but also Main Yukiko along side her. I've been using Naoto so much, I thought I'd give Yukiko a turn.

Hopefully my Yukiko wasn't to scrubby, I really haven't played in quite a while, and I wasn't very good to begin with.

p4uplayer with the EPIC staredowns!! GGs man!

What do you do when both players have low enough HP that 5A will kill, but sweep beats that?!

Good games. I dropped one too many combos. Was fun!

that's why i enjoy that mirror. You drop anything or make a mistake...GGs...lol

I'll have a lobby up for a short while. The lobby's name is "lo que sea".

GGs Kbuday. I might be back on later if I'm not tired.

Edited by Elochai

I'll be on in like a half hour - 40m if anyone wants to play John Madden.

Lobby up. Named "John Madden".

Switching games for now. S/O to lag. GGs to Zeal, Ciddypoo, and randoms. Akihiko mash is too godlike. I'll pick Liz next time :kitty:.

Edited by Elochai

I'm online on AnneIFrank. If you wanna play send me a FR, I'm just causually messing around. If anybody wants to grind Aigis MU xp or practice with my sub Labby lemme know.

Edit: making a public lobby, name will be 204| [something]

Edited by AnneIFrank

I'll add you when I get online next time. Need more Aigis players to play. :)

Cool. I'm on my main account which is AnneIFrank most of the time. I use AnneIFrank JP when I wanna play subs or with lower ranked people to help them out.

I'll add both. I might randomly decide to use a sub and need someone to practice against. Plus you're from TN, so you probably have a gdlk connection with me.

GGs Sphinx, I'm planning on learning Shyukiko vs Mitsuru for P4U2 so I never have to play the Mirror btw that's why I was throwing her in occasionally xD.

So glad I managed to land that Mabufudyne Combo Midscreen vs you :P, that's the Combo I dropped vs Kenneth at Frostyfaustings.