Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

If you buffer the kick immediately, it can be used as a yolo super like Hazama's flash kick super.

GGs Bloo! You've got so much potential to be really good with Narukami if you'd learn when to OMC lightning car, use Ziodyne, give less fucks about using DP and be a bit more patient. Also, abuse the hell out of 5B at max range when Aigis is in the corner because it prevents me from jumping out.

GGs Spring Im actually surprised I played you, but yeah personally I was trying to work on footies and normals to work on getting out of the norm. Anyways, that's the first major Aigis I ever played...safe to say that she now scares me.

For those who, uh, joined my "Come & lag" room, I appologize for such abrupt disconnection but my pizza was getting cold...

And internet decided to die because YOLO why not.

Sorry. GGs nevertheless.

Netplaying for an hour or so.

GGs to my room. I'm glad that I was able to apply all of the skills I gained playing Lightning Returns for 2-3 weeks to P4U :v:.

Edited by Elochai

calling out all east coast "gods" help me rid my freeness on stick. temp psn is askmenow lobby shall be up soon

Hellooooo~

I'd like to take the time to say GGs to many of people I've fought on PSN. I'm seeing some names I know I've previously fought online: Kubell99, darking_2009, Flux, KyokugenFightooo, guambomboy, the scariest one I can remember because we originally played on 360 first (Zeal), and many others.

Also hello to fellow 360 warriors who made the crossover to PS3, I've seen a few of you.

I'll prolly be addicted to P4U all month until BBCP NA version comes out, but until then, let's keep it up people! :D

Uh wow Pyry you're... strong. Like, can we just sit and play a hundred matches so I can work on my Yukiko matchup? D:

Good games Kubel, I feel like my Yukiko's improved quite a bit.

Now If only I can only get that much progress on my Naoto... -_-;

I got time for a few rounds before I turn in tonight. Who's up for it? :P hopefully my connection doesn't bite

I would get online and take you two on, but I doubt I'd be enough of a challenge to be fun to play with.

I would get online and take you two on, but I doubt I'd be enough of a challenge to be fun to play with.

Getting on now. If our connection isn't too bad, I wouldn't mind playing you. I'll have a lobby up at any rate.

Getting on now. If our connection isn't too bad, I wouldn't mind playing you. I'll have a lobby up at any rate.

I'm in a match so I'll try after that lol

My lobby has one open space I think. The room filled up surprisingly quick.

Can't join anyways because restrictions :V I understand where you come from but still you're so far the only DL member on my friends list I haven't fought in P4A yet :P So unless ultimax gets better net code we're fated to be eluded by interwebs lol

I did fight speakeasy so ggs to him as well as mystery guy poison party. He put up one hell of a show when he showed :P

Edited by HoudiniJr100

GGs to the jack-of-all-trades himself, HoudiniJr100. You've taught me that not all Yosukes mindlessly rush Lizzy at all times.

GGs to the jack-of-all-trades himself, HoudiniJr100. You've taught me that not all Yosukes mindlessly rush Lizzy at all times.

Heh, I have a friend who uses liz himself, he's planning to use her in ultimax...He keeps thinking her IK is 1 hit counter but I keep telling him "3 times" lol

Also I think I taught you Akihiko is the character I apply slayer mentality to (heck the palette even spelled it out lol). Also to never underestimate my kanji :P had fun fighting you

Heh, I have a friend who uses liz himself, he's planning to use her in ultimax...He keeps thinking her IK is 1 hit counter but I keep telling him "3 times" lol

Also I think I taught you Akihiko is the character I apply slayer mentality to (heck the palette even spelled it out lol). Also to never underestimate my kanji :P had fun fighting you

Lizzy's IK hits tally up over time, so if you let her live long enough to use it three times in a round, it'll still get you. I need to quit throwing it out when I know I'm going to lose otherwise and put up a fight, though.

We need to play again sometime. You need to join us, Elochai. I want to see the ways of the Lizzy from a master.

Lizzy's IK hits tally up over time, so if you let her live long enough to use it three times in a round, it'll still get you. I need to quit throwing it out when I know I'm going to lose otherwise and put up a fight, though.

We need to play again sometime. You need to join us, Elochai. I want to see the ways of the Lizzy from a master.

Maybe this weekend I can do a lobby for us. As well as greek angel, I promised him a set too :P

And yeah I am aware of the tally up lol

I never thought I could play this bad lol. Regardless, GGs to my lobby. I'll do better next time ~

Are you midwest too, Speakeasy? We can try our connection tomorrow if you want.