Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Okay, I guess my Internet is acting up? My PSN just dropped altogether that time u_u Not sure why this is happening x:

Nah, it just disconnected me as I tried to log back on -_- Let's pick it back up tomorrow. I definitely want to keep playing you. You've got real oki now! (PS please safe jump after 5D)

Nah, it just disconnected me as I tried to log back on -_- Let's pick it back up tomorrow. I definitely want to keep playing you. You've got real oki now! (PS please safe jump after 5D)

Okay sure just to know thanks!

GGs Digiops, it was fun playing your Aigis again.

GGs Heavenlyspear.

GGs RenaTurnip.

GGs Force's lobby.

BGs to the guy who sent me a message "STOP SPAMMING." I found it funny because he never blocked 5A or Bufula oki (though honestly, the guy in question probably doesn't frequent these forums, I just wanted to be vain and let everyone know).

im in the token tournament this weekend. have not played this game since then. anyone want to play after school which ends at 3:15. ill probably be online from 3:30 to 5.

im in the token tournament this weekend. have not played this game since then. anyone want to play after school which ends at 3:15. ill probably be online from 3:30 to 5.

I should be available around this time. We can play if the connection is fine. I need to practice :v:

Whoops. I'm online now if u want to play.

Sorry, ended up going to sleep and then watching anime :v:

Will probably be online in a bit if anyone is interested, though.

Good games to Synyster17, and everyone else today. It was some good training experience for me

It was for me to. Still not comfortable fighting aigis yet. I can't go online now cause of school and homework. I will be on the same time tomorrow hopefully. GG's guy. I really want to start playing this game more.

Most of the room were good players, nice matches.

Indeed, if you make another I'll hop in it as well :p I haven't had enough losing just yet