Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Haven't been able to play in 2 weeks, but now I can get some games in. Will be playing for like an hour/hour&30m.

GGs to my room. Can't do jB > jA on Narukami anymore for some reason. 

GGs to Kyokogen, Sphinx, and FluxWave. I need to learn to read my opponents better and not just rely on my dumb ass character.

GGs. It was fun playing you and Flux. I don't see either of you online much. Though, I've been playing Diablo too much recently. Time to derust myself, yet again!

GGs to Eldin-Kun and the others in the room

I caved and used pad though T.T: my efficiency flew so high up though >x>;

Wish I'd joined the forum years ago, but I can play weekends.  Wired connection.  Not an expert, but been playing FGs since SFII.  Looking forward to P4U!

Will be streaming in a few minutes here

If there's still room when you show up, feel free to join  :kitty:

Edit: I heard you were leaving anyways, but sorry Elochai. My setup just froze and bugged out on me lol

gg's to guy and everyone i played today. i play 2 much laggy people. from now on only 2 bars. it just makes me mad honestly.

Anybody up to play this early?

Dunno if I'm too late, but I can get on in like 10-15m if you wanna try our connection.

Dunno if I'm too late, but I can get on in like 10-15m if you wanna try our connection.

You're not late im just finishing a session with a friend of mine I play you after 1 more match

You're not late im just finishing a session with a friend of mine I play you after 1 more match

GGs! I'm surprised I landed the Shuffle Time combo in 2 bar lol (though I dropped a lot of jB>jA). With that being said, your connection isn't that bad.

GGs! I'm surprised I landed the Shuffle Time combo in 2 bar lol (though I dropped a lot of jB>jA). With that being said, your connection isn't that bad.

GGs you're liz isn't bad first time I seen someone use the fire as a trap plus all those OMC....safe to say my narukami have a lot and i mean A LOT of work to do

first time I seen someone use the fire as a trap plus all those OMC...

Were our matches so bad that you wiped my doing this to you from recent memory. If so, I'm sorry :v:

Joking aside, I'll be floating around netplay for a while. Will probably put a lobby up and stream it.

Edit: The level of play in this room is pretty real right now. Come check it out: www.twitch.tv/token

Were our matches so bad that you wiped my doing this to you from recent memory. If so, I'm sorry :v:

Joking aside, I'll be floating around netplay for a while. Will probably put a lobby up and stream it.

lol omnix i have a recording of you doing that, but the fire trap thing you didn't do if i remember correctly, so sorry :( , but look on the bright side when you face me again you can do it on me and I won't expect it :) 

I just bought P4A on a whim and am looking for european players to body me. I've played a lot of SF before but it's the first anime fighter i've ever played so expect the highest degree of ass.
I live in sweden and should have a pretty good connection to most of europe.

PSN: henq