Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to:

RelicofAHero(Incredible Liz, no buttons agaginst you)

TheDruckenJinjo(nice Kanji, I've forgot all his tricks)

EijiKawakura(forgot our set...)

JETMAN_14(Aigis...enought said, but I blocked a couple cross-ups)

darksoncixshadow(forgot this one too, I'll write better notes)

Yeah that was me

^This guy, we had some nice mirror matches

mkdakidd7122

General_Esedese(Margaret gotta go fast...too fast)

Timeless_Act(S. Yukiko, potential sub?) Doubt it...

I'm starting to finally see some gaps in blockstrings, and I'm waiting my turn. Progress?

GGs to

MegaGrandeTale (Nice Teddie!)

TheHitmarkersPro 

Teddieuser (I'll learn to properly fight mitsuru one day)

Fuzzy_Snugs (Shadow chie is so scary!)

and anyone else I forgot!

Gotta do some jail time for all the matches I stole with titanomachia. :p

GGs to

GGs mate. Always happy to play a shadow labrys.

GGs to anyone else I played. BGs to the many one-and-doners and dodgers.

GGs to

MegaGrandeTale (Nice Teddie!)

TheHitmarkersPro 

Fuzzy_Snugs (Shadow chie is so scary!)

and anyone else I forgot!

Gotta do some jail time for all the matches I stole with titanomachia. :p

Sorry I left after like 2 matches, I was playing mad and playing terribly

GGs to Rurori, Guy_9997, and everyone else.

I know it seems lately I'm coming off as a dick whenever I lose, and I apologize for that. It's just I get increasingly agitated playing nowadays. I feel like I'm losing off trade-offs, missed inputs and such due to netplay and it's REALLY pissing me off. I'm dropping basic things I would never have an issue with offline, and that makes me seriously unhappy because I don't get a sense of satisfaction after a match regardless if I win or lose. I have no local scene so like many others, netplay is my only choice to go by and it sucks. I keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again (DP on wakeup, upbacking on wakeup, backdashing when the opponent is always too close to me) and it just pisses me off because I can't do anything about it, it feels. Argh. Anyways, that's that I guess. Netplay just brings out the worst in me and I apologize in advance if I get incredibly mean afterwards.

Fuck you netplay.

Definitely take a break. That's what I'm doing. I also need to start going to my local scene from now on.

This netcode is worse than the first one, imo.

I'm dropping basic things I would never have an issue with offline, and that makes me seriously unhappy because I don't get a sense of satisfaction after a match regardless if I win or lose. I have no local scene so like many others, netplay is my only choice to go by and it sucks. I keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again (DP on wakeup, upbacking on wakeup, backdashing when the opponent is always too close to me) and it just pisses me off because I can't do anything about it, it feels. Argh. Anyways, that's that I guess. Netplay just brings out the worst in me and I apologize in advance if I get incredibly mean afterwards.

Fuck you netplay.

Don't you live in Socal? How is there no local scene there?

Anyway I also hate netplay and complain about it and people's response to me is always to adapt or stop playing...I think they mean mash dp more and use aoa.

Anyway I also hate netplay and complain about it and people's response to me is always to adapt or stop playing...I think they mean mash dp more and use aoa.

They mean stop taking it seriously and/or go to locals.

Getting mad over netplay is like the scrubbiest thing you can do.  Even more so than AOA spamming or whatever people here like to bitch about.

Unfortunately, complaining doesn't change how your opponent will play or how you will play. I could send hate mail, but that won't make me become better. That's how I look at it at any rate and probably why I find little reason to complain.

Anyways, on topic, I will be getting on soon if anyone wants to play some. My fight stick has finally been repaired :yaaay:

p4uplayer put the fight stick to great use, ggz :x 

I've had an overload of Mitsuru matches lately so I guess it helped me out. Learned a lot, I jump /way/ too much than I'd like.

p4uplayer put the fight stick to great use, ggz :x 

I've had an overload of Mitsuru matches lately so I guess it helped me out. Learned a lot, I jump /way/ too much than I'd like.

Good games to you as well. Your Margaret is solid. I don't encounter very many. Also, jumping way too much is something a lot of players do vs me. Jumping isn't bad since it's a defensive option, but too much can be. Right now, I don't understand the neutral game for Mitsuru vs Margaret.

GGs to Guy_9997, Tectal, AllYourRage, Kanon, and perhaps a few  others I failed to mentioned. It felt good to play again :)