Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I've had some bad runins with that Rockman guy...I didn't really consider him all that good but regardless, I played him in two matches and didn't say (or do) anything really, won them and he told me stop feeling myself because I'm not that good...I didn't really do anything so I don't know why he reacted like that.

I haven't had any good runins with him, but the same goes for bad. Played him once, won, he left. I haven't played him since.

GGs to everyone I played today. There were a lot of Shos/Minazukis today (like that's new). I will play you sometime soon BloodOathWolf. I was cooking dinner so I couldn't play you.

GGs to mixedmethod's room. Sorry I had to leave so soon.

Also, it seems like lobby is becoming pretty cancerous by the day.

GGs to everyone. I'm very happy with my performance after a short break, but I see I'm starting to commit the same foolish mistakes again. I may need to literally rework my brain so that I can focus on doing practical things for once.

That's so odd you guys had bad exp with Rockman. We've had some good sets when we fought. Never got salty or anything. Ah well!

P4u u indeed owe me matches :)

Rube we gotta fight as well :)

GGs PSN, feel like most of the people I played my execution and stuff was on point, some nice stuff

• Abandon12 - so many games, got some Yukiko exp since I never play against her
  • BloodOathWolf - so free those to instant air backdashes yo ;)
  • KarzeonFortune - you're always the last person I play, so I can always end my day on a great note by getting bodied
  • KanonShirogane - you should probably not try to do raw zappers like that vs minazuki w/Naoto, watch for his fullscreen stuff
  • Wear-Tear-Rust - Sorry I ran after a match, got called down to dinner mid match, good match anyway
  • Some others I can't remember off the top of my head

Getting FCs with Minazuki is so rewarding, I love it. 5C > 2C all day

Ggs fruits_punch and not p4uplayer /o/ as well as any other people I might've fought today from here I dunno.

Admittedly those weren't very good games and we both can agree I think. I hate fighting Mitsuru with a burning passion eheh.

GGs to the lobby today.

Is anyone else getting random "connection lost" messages during play? Happened like three times with two different people. I wasn't doing anything I don't normally do, this never happened before...

GGs to friuts:punch95, ABornWinrar, NewWarriorRace and ywaffley1.

BloodOathWolf, why did you evade me?

Did I come across u bud? If I did i immensely apologize! I was either away from my console as I was vacuuming my apt. Or I saw a zero bar and was like "no Bueno" search me out next time man and let me know it's u. I owe ya matches! :)

Ggs fruits_punch and not p4uplayer /o/ as well as any other people I might've fought today from here I dunno.

Admittedly those weren't very good games and we both can agree I think. I hate fighting Mitsuru with a burning passion eheh.

GGs. I feel the same way about Sho/Minazuki except I don't hate playing them, the fights just aren't too exciting.

GGs PSN!

Great matches to P4UPlayer had some very good matches indeed.

Good games to Rubedo777 as well very fun stuff.

GGs to you as well.

GGs to everyone else I played.

Did I come across u bud? If I did i immensely apologize! I was either away from my console as I was vacuuming my apt. Or I saw a zero bar and was like "no Bueno" search me out next time man and let me know it's u. I owe ya matches! :)

Yeah, I'm a 0 bar with everyone, though playing it's like a 1 bar or 2 bar.

So I haven't been on here in like 5 years, should I just ask to play people? (Once I'm done with finals ((I'm also a total scrub lmao))

So I haven't been on here in like 5 years, should I just ask to play people? (Once I'm done with finals ((I'm also a total scrub lmao))

Just hit up the lobby or ask people.

GGs with Greater Force.  And a PSN friend I have & some of the random people. 

No one from DL or gameFAQs but HMMixer I sent requests to responded (though we didn't get to play).  But schedules vary, and people have reasons for not being able to/choosing not to respond.

Gradual improvement w/Teddie, Labrys, and Kanji.  Did poorly with Ken and Junpei, so maybe I'll focus on fewer characters.

Just hit up the lobby or ask people.

Oh we have a lobby? Okay I'll check that out, thank you. Sorry for the noobishness.

Good games to:

• Zeal34(Thank you for minazuki experience and Mitsuru still scares me lol)
  • Hatapon_Hero(Dat S.Akihiko)
  • SirNeptune56(More J.A)
  • Satoshi_Kurenai(Fun games)

Taking a break from this game actually did me some good but it also reminded me why I hate Marie lol.

GG´s to ywaffley1 (sorry if I spelled wrong). This guy is always in the lobby with the longest win strikes ever seen by a human lol, amazing Sho.

Also GG´s to Rubedo777. I dunno a lot about the S.Labrys matchup (or I am just bad lol)

I will also take a short break from this game soon to focus on Tales of Graces f, It will be just a short break because I love playing P4U2.

GGs to you too man. I just learned minazuki in training mode for an hour, but i'll be playing him a lot more often now so you can get better M.U. exp anyway! I know your pain; I'm scared of S.Mitsuru too, that's why i play her D:

Oh hey, a gg thread.

GGs all the Minazukis/Margarets/Mitsurus infesting PSN tonight abusing the hell out of my poor defense.

Hitmarker took the disrespect to another level though. Literally tried mashing out of every move at least once, including IK and Risette Field. That guy's fearless. :p

Hey GGs PSN!

currently doing a main transition right now. So GGs to people who fought my day 1 S.Aki. Reset my card and everything! :) every win and loss is a great learning exp! Thanks again to who I fought! Hope to get better with this guy!