Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Oh hey, a gg thread.

GGs all the Minazukis/Margarets/Mitsurus infesting PSN tonight abusing the hell out of my poor defense.

Hitmarker took the disrespect to another level though. Literally tried mashing out of every move at least once, including IK and Risette Field. That guy's fearless. :p

Man, you threw out an ik and I  just pulled out all the dps i could and disrespected everything.

Play me again when i'm playing more seriously

GGs to

• KWald - j.C x N - use SB gunshot more tbh
  • GUY_9997 - I swear, Aigis shouldn't be able to block in orgia lol, hover2good(why does aigis have an air roll)
  • kayelmarrero - I don't know why, but I get hit by absoultely everything when I play you, yet I don't press buttons/get CH'd. It really pisses me off sometimes

Nice flagdown and games to:

GGs to

• KWald - j.C x N - use SB gunshot more tbh

First games against another person in four days, that's my excuse.

I was at the controller during the first game, believe it or not.

I still need to do my homework on SB Gunshot , not sure why I don't use it.

If it were feasible, I would flowchart this: In the air; IAD, j.C IAD, j.C IAD, j.C IAD, j.C IAD, j.C

On the ground: ...wut?

Work kept me from playing additional games, more to come?

I promise I know combos, I just need to get to them...

GGs to IDNindakitchen, Doobylovah (holy shit so much unblockables, my head was spinning @_@) and rubedo777 (sorry if you had lag, I can't afford a better connection, I live in South America after all).

Good games to:

• Stokhastios 
  • bbbboyz3
  • Schreigott - No idea how I'm suppose to deal with Teddie lol
  • Madara910
  • ZexionLexicon - That wonderful IK fail lol
  • will57ishere - fun matches. I should probably drop Marie if my Adachi is winning more matches lol

GGs to:

EnviousSecrets( Felt like someone poured molasses all over the connection, where

the buttons at?!

AzureWolfBlaze(Enjoyed our back and forth, only one two game win streak, when

people get defensive, I sometimes forget to don't down back, reminds me of a time

when someone told me more SB Gunshot...)

Darkanimator7(Troll mode activated? Seeing lots of IK attempts from you against

other players.)

xXTheCodenameXx(One day, those confirms will hurt, and I'll start to cry...in joy)

Might be regressing slightly,need to grind it out a bit more it seems.

Or j.C and DP more.

GGs to you Red too and I can't help my liz sometimes lol.

Late GGs to MAD_143, B-waifuMillia, KzerZero (Awesome Aki), Wolfinstein, JudasRemnant (awesome junpei) and a Labrys I forgot their PSN but wrecked me like crazy with good reads.

sorry if I got any names wrong on these.

Apologies to BloodOathWolf and KingTenth for the poor connection on my end. Took me some time to fix but it's better now. 

Good games to BloodOathWolf, BlueTea-_, KingTenth, xSweetJP, and SINON_THE_ARCHER.

GGs psn!

I feel like my new main is making progress! However I tend to still do reckless things with him. GGs! Also I got a sweet 6k shadow combo today online bam!!

I'll adjust in time :)

ggs to GROVER omg

This guy is godly and you really have to play him to fully appreciate how good he is (watching him play just isn't enough, regardless of how good he looks in his matches). Unfortunately he caught me at a bad time (it was already 3am) so I only played like 5 matches this time...

GGs not so late night PSN (not that I played 'that' many people so far tonight), figure I should lab it up some more, so many yellow beats, bluh.