Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Same thing happened to me once I reached a certain point. I only get 1 PSR for beating people with similar PSR/rank otherwise I get 0. Kinda afraid at how much I'd lose if I lost. Also, GGs :D You're the only person online I've seen do corner loops so well! Definitely learned a lot about that match up from you I think.

Hey, you are the guy who beats me. GG's man. Thanks for playing. I was losing faith in West Coast xbl.

ggs bootwaski (spelling?)

only person that seems to know how to use Yu effectively.

Omni, we need to get matches in, like now. lol Well, later tonight anyway, I got shit to do throughout the day, but yeah.

ggs to DL

lime you dont deserve that A+ if you cant troll your easiest matchup

ggs to all the ridiculous noob matches Ive been having with everyone-- its pretty fun to be challenged by any player these days

dang linear, you are actually quite good at this game already :o

@omni I wish I saw your message earlier, I have to go to kung fu class now :/

Edited by Eshi

So I'm a scrub. Play against kanji > Don't know what he's doing walking towards me > It's his instant kill > Wiff move on invincible kanji > Die > Die inside as well.

GG's to everyone that joined my room, especially the Labrys/s.lab duo.

Match up experience GET.

GG's to everyone that joined my room, especially the Labrys/s.lab duo.

Match up experience GET.

Indeed. I got a real thrusting from that.

argghhh psr stopped going up at rank 5th yu. not bad for 2 days of ranked and 3 days of playing the game i guess lol

yeah i really dont know how the hell you, kyo, and aj managed to get 760-780 psr when the game just came out here

i mean ranked isn't THAT free

GGs to ranked. today. I appreciate the matches. PSR is really starting to confuse me.

GGs to Mitch and Ryo for blowing me up.

Linear. Can we play a couple of matches? ranked is getting really stale.

yeah i really dont know how the hell you, kyo, and aj managed to get 760-780 psr when the game just came out here

Lol as of now XBL is just as free as the game itself, also it helps being good at video games.

GGs to ranked. today. I appreciate the matches. PSR is really starting to confuse me.

GGs to Mitch and Ryo for blowing me up.

Linear. Can we play a couple of matches? ranked is getting really stale.

i was gonna play you on ranked but it said connection wasnt good enough lo. was a 2 bar btw

p free, most of the people only know aaaa combos so if you know 1 kill combo + other good combos + setups youre good to go

Edited by Linear04

I fought a level 9 dude with 500ish psr and a rank C-, while I'm level 18 or so with about 200 psr and a C for a grade. If anyone can make sense of this asinine system, they should quit fighting games and go like, cure diseases or something.

Lol as of now XBL is just as free as the game itself, also it helps being good at video games.

If you're just calling xbl free, doesn't that also include yourself and others that might not be free? Just thinking out loud, apologies.

kyo fujibayashi?

not a big fan of the game gio?

Also ggs to people and especially Linear for those 18 matches :)

Edited by DeadliestxXx

kyo fujibayashi?

Probably. Though he probably picks his matches rather than face whoever appears on ranked. He will not accept a single match against me.