Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

p free, most of the people only know aaaa combos so if you know 1 kill combo + other good combos + setups youre good to go

characters with good okizeme that force blocking are going to melt through everyone in ranked because no one knows how to just block

the number of people I hit with fullscreen killrush on their wake-up is pretty staggering

Fuuuuck, Eshi, about how many total matches did you have when you finally got your red name glitch to go away? 'Cause I'm sick of this bullshit.... makes me :<

How rare is the red name glitch? I've run into 1 red name, but it was that one guy who's famous for rage quitting in ranked so I dunno. What's his name? Thien something something. He's good, just rages sometimes. Kinda.

How rare is the red name glitch? I've run into 1 red name, but it was that one guy who's famous for rage quitting in ranked so I dunno. What's his name? Thien something something. He's good, just rages sometimes. Kinda.

At one point two days ago (3 days before?), there was a period of time where connecting to the server took a large amount of time, I think only people who played during that time were affected, I saw a lot of other red names shortly after that, but don't run into much lately. I just want mine to go away :(

kyo fujibayashi?

not a big fan of the game gio?

Also ggs to people and especially Linear for those 18 matches :)

The game has been sitting in my mail box since the 9th, but I have been too lazy to retrieve it and what not. At least XBL has you, the troll that is Linear, and I guess Lich to make me at least attempt to get a 360 copy.

Who you playing deadliest?

@Lordpwnage- I am only affiliated with Nintendo Wii Zelda games/F.E and operation diglet. By no means do I condone/advocate the radical ideals of the XBL P4A netplay community....etc

At least XBL has you, the troll that is Linear, and I guess Lich to make me at least attempt to get a 360 copy.

I see that I am not remembered by my beloved teacher

kyo fujibayashi?

not a big fan of the game gio?

Also ggs to people and especially Linear for those 18 matches :)

Naw, Gio supports everything about the mechanics of this game, he just doesn't support pedophilia and XBL freeness.

in order to do that i need to face other s and higher ranked people and it took all day yesterday and all day today playing just to find 1 A+ guy so i can rank up lol. all dems in jp land

Fuuuuck, Eshi, about how many total matches did you have when you finally got your red name glitch to go away? 'Cause I'm sick of this bullshit.... makes me :<
I guess I got lucky. For whatever reason I got so many disconnects, it was only in comparison to the 13 matches I'd played and went away around 40. I'm sorry if you have to deal with the same crap =/

Baaaaaaaaalls, well alright... guess I'll just keep strugglin' through finding Ranked matches until I can get it to go away...

I'd look for you in ranked matches, since I'd assume we'd have a good connection, but my xbox live gold just ran out. Lol.

Got a lobby going on now.

Also Labrys got the best IK in the game, easy. Though I have tech punish set ups for mines. lol