Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

thanks for the praise, Rybuster

Haha, didn't think anyone would catch that. No prob, man. Just took it out as to not stir up anything else.

@Tectal yes if we could play a set that'd be awesome. Gonna throw a friends request your way, hopefully you've got room.

Edited by Rybuster

ggs Strawburry, Kelly.

Time for me to go.

ggs, should've messaged me didn't wanna play that shit either lol

GGs Colpevole, your Chie so good. Sorry I had to blow my room up, had to go get bodied by Tectal. GGs Tectal, I think I understand what I should be doing a little more. I just wish I could counter B hit Lab arggg.

Wish I could've played both of you more, gotta go do something -_-.

GGs Colpevole, your Chie so good. Sorry I had to blow my room up, had to go get bodied by Tectal. GGs Tectal, I think I understand what I should be doing a little more. I just wish I could counter B hit Lab arggg.

LOL GGs. Chie AOA is good but you like it too much.

I'm going to get hit by it sometimes but not 24/7.

Fun matches though

Yeah, GGs! Just gotta watch how much you go in sometimes, you get a bit crazy lol. And you definitely can counter hit Labrys for a lot of stuff, online might make that a bit more difficult tho. You guys should actually post when you set up rooms and stuff, I never know when to check for matches :(

GG's to Grover. I still can't quite reach your level yet. :l

GGs to everyone. Blocking/buttons never worked. How do I press BD and only get 5D? Ugh.

Ggs to everyone i played today. Gonna go to training mode and practice blocking those narukami setups.

Ah, so you are on here. Good games man. I was shocked you beat me so badly so many times. If you want help blocking that midscreen oki, you can always hit me up for games and we'll try it out.

Ggs to everyone i played today. Gonna go to training mode and practice blocking those narukami setups.

Oh hey, didn't know you posted here. GGs from a few days ago and stuff.

Do you main anyone? I could swear you always have a different character whenever we play. :x

GG's to Colpevole, CtrlAlt, nobodyexe, black star, Radori, FaultedSquash, GrimBattler, and WuDaMonkey.

Thanks for a couple replays Colpevole, hope ya don't mind. Sharing is good.

replays? For what? I'm confused :(.

GGs tho!

Just to take notes on the the dumb crap I shouldn't be doing that got me blown up, not joking when I say I have almost no mirror experience. You also did a combo I still don't quite get but turns out that wasn't during any of our matches, I'll take that to the Chie thread if I can't find it out myself tomorrow.

Just to take notes on the the dumb crap I shouldn't be doing that got me blown up, not joking when I say I have almost no mirror experience. You also did a combo I still don't quite get but turns out that wasn't during any of our matches, I'll take that to the Chie thread if I can't find it out myself tomorrow.

Oh, alright. Feel free to post em up if you want advice too. As for the combo, if you remember the starter I can just tell you what it was.