Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I think it's because TvC was the epitome of a barren wasteland, lol. Loved playing the game, but it died so quick :( #RIPJuntheSwan #RIPDoronjo

Will probably be online most of the day practicing for CEO.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? I was really interested, but never played it. May I ask why you're asking?

i played a guy & his TvC tag was Drakebunny

lol yea, TvC was really fun, but it died pretty fast because it was on the Wii =/

I always used Zero/Roll

i played a guy & his TvC tag was Drakebunny

lol yea, TvC was really fun, but it died pretty fast because it was on the Wii =/

I always used Zero/Roll

Funny thing is, I used to play a lot of MMOs, since I was like 9. I've been using the same handle for anything online since then, but I only recently switched because I found a passion in theology (and Elochai is a hebrew word for god). Looking back on it, Drakebunny is a kind of silly handle lol.

Shoutouts to playing Spectrasonic. It's always great to see him rage quit when he gets killed by a 5B fatal akihiko combo cause he like's mashing DP after raging lion.

He's the best persona player though! 100% win ratio! Dude never loses!

GGs Blackstar/OmeX/Audio. Got off because I don't want to get caught in the vortex of get upset > play like shit > get even more upset. Sorry, guess today is just not my day to be playing.

Shoutouts to playing Spectrasonic. It's always great to see him rage quit when he gets killed by a 5B fatal akihiko combo cause he like's mashing DP after raging lion.

I got that guy to block me because I kept pestering him about his win ratio.

"That's a win for me."

Good games to Tectal, Dooby, RayJizzle, Pssych, Zealous, Shaka and everyone else. I always enjoy getting bodied by good people. Mainly Tectal. >_>

And thanks Dooby, it feels good to know how far I've come.

lol i asked him why he quit & post-30592-139515175182_thumb.jpg

damn, I totally missed the chance to get one of those. I saw him in a room yesterday lol. I'm huntin' that boy down today. dat 100%

GGs to those I've played over the past few days. Thanks for putting up with a scrub like me guys - I'm learning a lot from the matches. Makes me wish I was EC so I could get bodied play with some more of you. :)

on the topic of Spectrasonic, there was a time when he actually didn't DC after I beat him. When I asked if he actually turned over a new leaf, he replied:

"I found a time where if I dc you get the win but I don't get the loss"

I didn't know how to respond to this.

Thanks for sharing, DairyDude. After reviewing several matches of Spectrasonic's, I've come to the conclusion that he is the best player on XBL, and maybe even the entire United States. He's immensely skillful with both Narukami and Yukiko; hell he could probably play Liz better than Bace or I if he wanted to. His skill with the cast is that unrivaled. I think they ban him from majors because TOs don't want a single player dominating the entire US anime scene.

I'm totally not being sarcastic!!!

Anyways, I'll be down for some matches in like 20m after I eat dinner.

I'm on that wall somewhere then!

Spectrasonic / CaButler FT10 yukiko mirrors let's gooooooooooooo

GGs guys. Unfortunately no other lobbies are open, so I guess I'm off to do something. Shout outs to YOMI and reading minds, though.

GGs Summoned Swords and Pinecone, I really need to work on that Yosuke Match-up... crazy guy just flying around everywhere xD

GGs, although I'm really just flying at the seat of my pants trying to keep up with your Mitsuru and Summoned's Yosuke, lol. Hope you didn't mind my terrible Chie.

GGs to the barren wasteland that is XBL.

Are you suggesting I use my "Desert Warrior" Mitsuru colors from now on?

Edit:GGs again Blubba, you got a lot of Mitsuru practice tonight lol. Seemed to be getting a lot better at it, I started to fear the Chie and do some panic DPs.

Also I unlocked the kick title... so now I can express my dislike of "Axe Kick"

Edited by Hypermarth

GGs again HyperMarth. :V My Chie is so derpy. I think I keep getting hit by a lot of silly stuff because when I try to block with 4 I accidentally go to 7... I need to fix this.