Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

This thread is for the discussion of BBCP news and gameplay ONLY!

post-1751-139515171199_thumb.jpg

Pic and info thanks to https://twitter.com/jinjya3

- Location testing will begin tomorrow at Akihabara Hey. (wth? It's a normal Monday)

- The event will be ending at 7PM(soon) so more details should be getting reported by people within the next few hours. This thread will be updated with them so check back.

- The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (might be Fantasma).

- There's reportedly a lot that's been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.

- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn't wear a cap this time.

- Tsubaki seems to be the version that's fallen to the dark side.

- Hazama has a new DD

- The BGMs seems to be different as well

- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.

Info in english from http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13362.shtml

I can't wait already xD

Like I said in the UK/GB thread "I'm going to agonize over these changes wondering what they'll be and do". Though, I still can't wait to see how things go in the future :)

EDIT: BBCP/F sounds nice xD (Looks to be CP though from that twitpic)

Wow, BBCP, P4 arena AND GGXXAC+R?! Arc System is going strong this year. I wonder how many of these titles will make it to Tougeki and EVO next year?

More info from MMcafe:

- Azrael is a mid-aged muscular man who's sort of a meathead, fighting is everything to him. Drive name is "The Terror".

- Amane is a man that looks as beautiful as a goddess, fights with a plumage. Drive name is "Spiral".

- Barret is a close-combat cool female mercenary with cleavage. At a glance her motions looks a bit like Makoto's. Drive name is "Lockon".

- Voices: Barret= Toa Yukinari (Berserk anime series' Casca), Azrael= Hiroki Yasumoto (Bleach's Chad), Amane=Akira Ishida (Namco Tales series' Rid Hershel)

- Jin can do his DD in the air

- Bang has a new DD where he uses his nail

- Ragna has a new move that looks a bit like Gravedigger (probably means Testament's from the GG series.)

- Hazama has a new move where he turns into Terumi and steps on his opponent

http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13362.shtml

So Amane confirmed for Fabulous tier?

I'm really excited to see all the new sprites/outfits and whatnot.

- Amane is a man that looks as beautiful as a goddess, fights with a plumage. Drive name is "Spiral".

I like bishi-guys and girly men as much as the next fangirl, but I'm wondering if this guys just gonna be fan-girl-bait and nothing else :v I hope not.

Everything sounds cool so far.

Air distortion for Jin sounds hype, fuck. I almost want to skip my language school tomorrow so I can go to Akihabara and play this lol.

pause at 0.50 of the vid. Amane's astral seems to transform ragna into his young self. THIS IS SO FUCKING HYPE I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Fuuuuuuck!

I'm exclaiming with laughter beyond my control from the hype! I'm like Terumi stabbing something innocent.

Did anyone else notice young Ragna's outfit??

Have they removed the Guard Primers? And the old old Guard Libra?

Also TAGER BODY SLAAAAAAAAM.

OH SHIT this game looks so hype damn wth this game came out of nowhere

Lol I am literally shitting myself right now

EDIT: Also I kind of find it interesting that the HUD is going back to CT roots it seems like, just at first glance at least.