Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bibiquadium

[CP] Makoto Nanaya Loketest Changes Thread

qq more nerfs. Either way, needs more gameplay. Wonder why they decided to nerf her?
I think the interview with Mori explains a-lot: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14664-BlazBlue-Chrono-Phantasma-General-Discussion-Hype-Thread&p=1375929&viewfull=1#post1375929

It looks like the whole game will be very different from the current one, shorter/faster combos, perhaps more damage per move, sounds something like that.

I just hope (really hope) they make parry a-lot more practical in this game somehow.

Again, the game is going through a big change this time unlike Extend where people could even tell how the tier list is going to be even before the release and they were right lol

we are not getting nerfed we are getting changed

Edit: You can hear the new voice sets in the last video, Makoto sounds like GG May :?:

Mori said in the interview that they re-recorded pretty much everything so maybe that's what you're hearing. She sounded the same to me though. I still heard the same angry yell after 5D.

He also said they remixed everyone's themes apparently. Alexandrite was already godlike as is so I don't know how to feel about this. Hopefully the new theme (if she gets one) captures the same feeling of playing a bouncy squirrel girl like the old one did.

Oh and like everyone else, I hope she gets some decent buffs. Lightning Arrow needs to be usable again and getting a successful parry shouldn't feel like I won the lottery. =/

Alexandrite was already the song you put when you go to the gym, not sure what it'll be now, a song to go rave? And she sounded more like when she was vs Relius in Extend now, srs squirrel is srs. :MK:

Hope they dont mess with alexandrite too much i love it as is OR at the very least keep both old and new versions and makoto Sounds the same to me also.

I thought I was the only one who thought her theme was good exercise music. Hearing Alexandrite come on my MP3 player while going for a jog put an extra kick in my step lol.

It wouldn't surprise me that she'd sound more serious when they re-recorded the sound, considering what happened/could have happened to her in CSEX, but I still don't hear it.

Makoto Ball is so furry :MK:

I hope they cut a big chunk of BBS and PF start up to make the game much faster, seriously its like 50% of Makoto's combo length is in her supers :s

Loketest

http://youtu.be/nD7cAS6d3dI

http://youtu.be/CeI6IqhqqUo

The one who was testing Makoto wasn't gdlk as our friend in the past video, seems that Star Gazer is no longer usable in our combos or need special conditions to combo into.

Well, that's not very fair... Lightning arrow is already useless, why nerf another move that did not need to be nerfed? It amost seems like they are making Makoto bad on purpose. And she's the only character I really enjoy playing.

Seems like the overdrive mechanic will effect supers too, this might open up some major combo opportunities with G-Impact and "super" supers X3

Well I'm probably not going to spoil the whole thing, I kind of want to be surprised by how she turns out. But from what I see, the gameplay looks nice and deeper than it already was, so I'm pleased with how it is turning out. Gonna play Persona 4 Arena until then, with a bit of Extend along the way.

And the way Chaos explained how the new "Overdrive" feature is going to work, it sounds devastating in Makoto's case.

OD中のPFがLV4とかになったら熱いんだが…

Something about Overdrive and having a lvl4 Particle Flare?

something like:

"It's awesome that in OD PF becomes like a lvl. 4, but..."

OD中のPFがLV4とかになったら熱いんだが…

Something about Overdrive and having a lvl4 Particle Flare?

No. He's just talking about how cool it'd be if PF got a LV4 during OD.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi...1330224487/861

コズミックレイ:発生が遅くて反撃を受けづらいヘルズファング

ランダーブロー:暴れつぶしと攻め継続?(ただし発生が遅いような

ちなみにODとかいろいろやってみたけどこの二つは基本的にコンボに組み込めない

と思う。唯一試してないのがしゃがみ食らいでルナランダーがつながるか。

ただルナランダーするぐらいならルナゲイザーでいいような・・・

ランダーは使い勝手がよくわからないけど、コズミックレイはガードさせて不利だけど

ノックバックがあるから反撃は受けづらいので、ちょっと使えそう。

射程はお互いのキャラが一番端っこじゃなければ届くぐらい

ロケテではゲイザーがすごく跳ねるようになってしゃがみ食らいから5CCで拾える

マーズは相変わらずラピッドしないと追撃無理

火力は

5B>5CC>5D>6C>ルナ>スター>5CC>JB>JD>2D>5CC>昇竜で3800ぐらい

ただし昇竜がLv3だと青だった

そういやコロナ>メテオダイブ>2Bでねっぱ狩りして昇竜したらSame なんたらって出たんで、

コロナアッパー自体に同技補正がある模様

あと今作の同技の仕様として、同技がかかった瞬間に受身時間が補正されるっぽくて

JD>5CC>JB>JD>パーティカルとかは出来ないかも。

その他に気づいた点として、JDが発生鈍化してるかも。

コンボ中にJBからJDってやったとき相手が浮いてる最中にあたるんじゃなくて、

落ちてる最中にあたってたため。ゲームスピードのせいか知らんが、インパクトが地味に難 しい

あと5CC>ルナ>インフィニットも地味に難しいような。まぁここらへんは慣れでしょう。

Cosmic Ray: A Hell's Fang with more startup but harder to punish.

Lander Blow: Good move to pressure because there's enough advantage to keep pressuring after it, but its startup is slow.

By the way I've tried many things such as OD, but I think that, basically, there isn't any way to combo any of those two moves. The one thing that I didn't t try out was whether "Lunatic Rush > Lander Blow" worked. It's just that, if you're going for "Lunatic > Lander", you might as well go for "Lunatic > Gazer".

As of now, I can't exactly confirm Lander Blow's usability. Cosmic Ray has negative frame advantage, but since there's some knockback it becomes kind of hard to punish - seems like you can use it well. As for Cosmic's range: it hits as long as it's not fullscreen distance.

Damage output:

5B > 5CC > 5D > 6C > 214A~C~D > 5CC > j.B > dj.D > 2D > 5CC > Corona Upper" deals around 3800 damage, but if you did Corona LV3, it'd blue beat.

Oh yeah! I did "Corona Upper > Meteor Dive > 2B" since my opponent didn't tech, but then I did another Corona and it had SMP. Seems like Corona has SMP now, I guess.

j.D > 5CC > jB > dj.D > PF doesn't work anymore.

j.D startup seems to be slower.

When doing "j.B > dj.D", her Drive wasn't hitting while the opponent was floating, but when he was falling. I don't know if this is caused by the change in the game's speed, but her drive seems more difficult to use. Also, her "5CC > 214A~CCCCC" is more strict too. Well, I guess it's all about getting used to it.

I'm REALLY sick right now, so I might have messed up something. When I get better I'll translate the rest of it.

How can one manage to make 5CC> 214A~CCCC even worse to link, but yeah it's just a loketest and more will come and EVERYONE is drastically changing so it's hard to say anything at this point, thanks for the translation.

Thanks man, now am really hyped for Makoto!

getting two brand new moves and OD combos = much fun

Corona Upper having SMP is weird, hope it mean we can do Dive whiffs again?

Thanks, HiagoX.

I really hope Makoto is good in this version, from what the loketest's look like, it's very tough to say what's going on with the game.

"j.D > 5CC > jB > dj.D > PF doesn't work anymore."

This is a universal change in the game apparently, falling in SMP penalty causes the stun/untechable time to drop down immediately instead of taking the effect on the next hit which means we that we can't do j.D > pick up > j.D > Dash PF or 2D level 1 ender if you used level 3 in the combo somewhere. This change will hurt Makoto since we rely on ending our combos with an SMP penalty. It could mean that we must stop our combos earlier and sacrifice some damage/heat to get better oki.

Next Loketest will start after a week or so, this time it will occur in a lot of places so expect a lot of info.

5D > 6C > 214D worked on corner.

Also, regarding what I've found out while experimenting with Lander Blow the last time I went there to play:

I've managed to combo it while having Overdrive activated

"2C > 214A~C > Lander Blow" - You need to delay Lunatic Rush a little bit or it'll be too high for it to connect.

"6C > 214A~C > Lander Blow" might work if you delay it a little.

If you use Lander Blow after a blocked Lunatic Rush, the opponent can CH you out of mash. Seems like it's not a good idea to do so!

This is a little bit of that second BBS post I had to translate.

There's a new loketest coming up so I'll focus on translating reports from that, since it's already going on.

Juicy post from JBBS

触ってきたのでとりあえず気付いた点を箇条書きでいくつか

・5Dの受身不能時間が微ダ2Cミスって出た3Cが間に合うくらいダウン長く

・6C>ルナ>ラッシュ1段止めが大分楽になってたけど5Aでも拾えなく

・スターの壁ビターン効果で中央端よりからでも6C>ルナ>スターからの端コン行けるように

・~5CC>OD>微ダ5CC入った、OD中5CC>2D、6A>JD確認

・地上2D>2Cは不可、(5D等>)5B>6A>2D>2Cは可、5B>6A>2D>JDは無理だった(OD中は可)

・高め2Dからコメットも入りそうだったけど調べるの忘れた…

・ラグナにコンボ中のJD>5B>5CCが入らなかったので5CCの判定上に減ったかも?(補正で入らなくなった可能性あり)

・ジンヴァルには相変わらずスライドダウン中に5B5C入らない

・ダウン中のルナ>ゲイザーは入らなくなった

・1回コロナCHした時になんか前より浮きが高かったような気がしたからもしかしたらまた拾える様になってるかも?

・メテオダイブはコンボ締めには以前より1、2テンポ早く出さないと受身取られる

・新技はコンボパーツとしては厳しそう

・空投げは2B追撃余裕でした

とりあえず出来たコンボ。もう少し伸ばせそうだったけど試せなかった

・2A>5B>5CC>5D>2C>スター>5CC>コロナ

・6BC>5D>2C>スター>6A>2D(>6A)>JB>JD>5CC>コロナ

・6投げ>スター>6A>2D>6A>JB>JD>5D>5CC>コロナ

6投げ始動はうろ覚え、間違ってたらごめん

以下妄想

・2A>5B>5CC>5D>5CC>JB>JD>微ダ2C>スター>5CC>コロナ

・6BC>5D>2C>スター>5B>dl6A>2D>コメット>5CC>JB>JD>5CC>コロナ

・6投げ>スター>6A>5D>2C>コメット>5CC>JB>JD>2Dor5CC>コロナ

・6BC>5D>OD>2C>スター>5B>6A>2D>JD>スラコメ>5CC>コロナ

なんかきちんと探せばいい始動からなら

スターとコメット両方入れれるルートあるような気がした

しかし明日以降はロケテいけないので調べられないという…

:33333333333

Double Post for Videos

Jin vs Makoto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCow7MpHaw8

New Color palettes? Check

New fight intro? Check (it would be stupid if she still use her NOL coat xd, and no more full clothes change in 16 frame)

@1:18 the overhead whiff worries me

@1:30 Just as i thought, they nerfed StarGazer to tune our damage down a bit especially in midscreen (Looks like it will work in Fatal Combos orrrr maybe it will be our new character specific combo maker)

@1:58 Cosmic Ray finally into action, the animation looks similar to her Astral?

Makoto vs Platinum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZHCmmAHfcI

Nothing intresting