Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moroha

A.B.A vs. I-No

A.B.A vs. I-No Japanese ranking: 6-4 A.B.A Ok, I've played this one a bunch. You need to watch her carefully at all times, or you will get reset and lose. You don't want to get knocked down, since her oki is wicked sick. If you do, which will inevitably happen, don't panic and watch I-No REAL close. That being said, you can really make I-No's neutral game life a total nightmare. Your Moroha mobility deals with notes relatively well, though generally you'll be able to prevent her from playing a note, and if she does, you'll get to hit her. Your Moroha 6P, Normal 2S, and both 5Ps do the job of keeping her at bay. You will get 6Ps this fight. Danzai crushes her dives. 5H absolutely gets there for you this match, as it'll hit her on the ground or when she is dashing. Landing an ExDanzai, as with any pixie matchup, can be a tremendous momentum shift to the point of winning the round, but don't bank on it. If you can knock down I-No, she has no defensive outs unless she's sitting on half a bar of tension, so you can have your way with her. I-Nos are absolutely not afraid to reversal super since it's unpunishable, so j.S meaties are your friend.

This match is pretty cut and dry. It's not terrible in normal mode, as your 2hs and 6p will destroy dash strings that aren't perfect meaty. Sultry is punishable on block depending on distance with 5k or 2k. I-no has terrible defense now, so a combo plus knockdown in moroha and a solid mix-up should net a round for you. Just stay at ABA's comfortable poke range, and if you feel a HCL coming, you can 2d underneath if the range is correct, or even danzai for that matter. Also, I-no's aerial HS loses to both j.s and j.hs in Moroha. Really just stay patient till you get the transformation or knockdown, and she's pretty easy pickings from there on out.