Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

OMFG Slayer has an air combo loop. Kugler is wetting his pants now. Edit: Johnny still has his Mist Finer Loop, but it looks funky as hell.

I seriously laughed out loud when Ive watched half these videos, the amount of lazyness is shocking. Could these new moves look anyworse. What a fool I was thinking slash had horrible new moves. I guess GG is trying to compete with KOF, who can make more money with the least amount of effort.

the voice realli puts me off. It's completely shit. COMPLETELY SHIT. what the fuck was in their minds? the new low mist finger loop looks a bit retarded, but let's hope it's fun to do. all the matches seem to go faster (ppl die faster), dunno if that's a good thing or not. Maybe it's more fun to play. Shrug, but man, i realli realli realli realli HATE THAT VOICE. URRRGGH, it just makes me start wanting to criticize the game alot and nick pick at other shit, when i haven't played the game. -.-

oh god the announcer sounds like a total douche. some of the voices are #Korean quality, IMO, but some of them are alright. Slayer really does sound old, though XD

Seems like it takes a gazillion years just to download one video. -_- Hopefully if someone manages to get them all, they can upload batches of them somewhere else.

The only gripe I have against the voices is the announcer only. I'm quite happy with the new character voices. Slayer sounds more like an old man now, which should be that way in the first place. May voice is... not so irritating anymore. And I find the overall speeches by them, during fighting, is better now. =D

the irritating voice of may went with the character design i think, so its too bad its gone...and faust doesnt sound as crazy as he's supposed to...i do like one of the laughs he has when he dies though, too funny....and i dont think anyone likes the announcer =/ oh well...

Maybe it's just me. We'll see when it gets a console release.

It's not just you, my initial impression was "christ there is a lot of garbage in this game"

I just finished watching the vids in gamedial and WTF @ Johnny's corner combo on bridget. Other than that... <3 Bridget's voice! :O... I might even change to playing bridget just cuz of that.

After winning the first round in vid 48, Robo-Ky kneels down, similar to his 2S. The players skipped the win pose stuff, but it looks like they give him a new win pose? -9