Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

The 2+D of Dizzy can be jump canceled. The combo marker has changed since the beta test version, now is not all that horrible grey thing.

Baiken info: Just saw this in a video. Seems like the first hit of Tetsuzansen (follow-up of Kabari) is now techable. Sharon RC'ed the Tetsuzansen before the 2nd hit but the Anji was able to tech. OH F*** :(

lol, Johnny looks easy mode now. I might pick him up. I love how he screams ensenga like he's on fire, it's hillarious. ENSEANHGGGGGAAAAAAA Also slayer is much too awesome now with that foward dandy step and cheesy air 2K loop. I actually like his new voice a lot, the old man thing seems fitting. Also...Sol Engrishguy :lol:

wow. what did they do to johnnys voice. he went from smooth and collected to rushed and just out of character. And his divine blade hop looks pretty sideways. I can't say i care for any of the voices at all, i hope they let us pick the old ones because they just... ugh omg. wow. just wow. his corner loop off the mid mf? so now you can do it off the mid and high? testament didn't even try to curse. man. i guess ill have to wait to see more vids. But heres to watchin ac vids on mute. Chaotic Blue p.s. sol's voice sucks too. i wonder how safe that ground viper is now...

Yeah I heard Johnny's Ensenga! It rocked! The sad thing is, that's the only good thing about his new voice. He sounds like an old man now! Johnny's supposed to be a dude who picks up on chicks and etc and now wtf does he sounds like? :O :O :O And WTF @ Air Mist Finer O_O. Sol sounds like a retarded. GARHH FLAME! :O Bridget's voice is sexay! But it doesn't sound like a child now though. Sounds like a bishoujo.. :D Itai~~

after watching the millia vids.. I'll say that I might once again be moving back to her!~ Whoo! I missed using Millia :)

:( I want the old Baiken voice back. They should've kept in the old voices besides the new ones. Engrish wise, Sol actually sounds better now. No more "borukanikku baipaa" but a real "v"! "volkanikku vaipaa!" Anyway, Baiken seems to play a lot more like #Reload baiken now. But I'm not sure whether I should be enthusiastic yet... It all looks a bit, rushed. And definitely not a 'whole new game' like it was claimed to be.

^Borukanikku is the katakanized version of Volcanic. It's not english. I don't see anything wrong with it. But anyway, that's your preferenece, so.. k~ And yeah Bridget info: Don't know if you guys saw it yet but Bridget's 236HS (roger dunnoe what) will stay there and not move towards bridget if you force break it! wow cool~

Damn, I want some Jam matches! I´m thinking about quitting Sol and begin with I-No or Millia, i want to see her vids too.

Geez there are so many complaints. I've seen this before. People dog something new when they haven't tried it and end up loving it when it finally comes out. Or...............this could end up like soul cal. Soul Cal2: OMG this game sucks. Soul Cal3: OMG this game sucks. Soul Cal2 was much better!!!! Despite the voices I'm still looking forward to this game. I like the changes overall. The gameplay seems too fun.

The game play looks very fun but the voices are annoying and alot of the animations look a bit downgraded. I love how ky has another thing to add to his knockdown list. Lighting Javilen is awesome. Also is it just me or does Baiken's J.S and 236HS and her other weapons are longer?

The game play looks very fun but the voices are annoying and alot of the animations look a bit downgraded.

I thought overall they look better. Lol it might be me but Ky's 2D and Sol's command grab seems to have more key frames of animation giving it a smoother appearance. Still it could be me.

I cant open any of the webs T__T only gamechariot T:T i dont known why T___T more than 90 vids of AC and i can see any of them T__T

fishes doing 2 moves and FB bubble : omfg ! it seems that dizzy is a character to fear again ! screen filled with crap all the time like in the good old days... hos is so scary now...can´t say anything else lvl.3 seems to be charged so fast...and combo off lvl.3 into aircombo into lvl.2 into knockdown with damage...fuck