Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke vs Aigis

EX dash spring her 2b for free. You don't even need to react to it straight away due to its incredibly long recovery.

To maximise damage off of a successful EX Dash Spring, instead of just doing EX Dash Spring>Moonsault>Crescent Slash>Moonsault>Crescent Slash>D Kunai

Try: EX Dash Spring>Moonsault>(large delay)Crescent Slash>land>5a>5b>J.a>J.b>J.2b>JC>J.a>J.b>J.2b>D Kunai for around 2.8k damage

EX dash spring her 2b for free. You don't even need to react to it straight away due to its incredibly long recovery.

To maximise damage off of a successful EX Dash Spring, instead of just doing EX Dash Spring>Moonsault>Crescent Slash>Moonsault>Crescent Slash>D Kunai

Try: EX Dash Spring>Moonsault>(large delay)Crescent Slash>land>5a>5b>J.a>J.b>J.2b>JC>J.a>J.b>J.2b>D Kunai for around 2.8k damage

wow i had no idea! i will definitely use this from now on! thanks!

full screen daggers, j2c, and sb spring dash like chaz says all beat mindless 2b.

gliding over is a little risky because of 2b range but sometimes you can make it over and punish. when you see her jump at you, you can do rising ja to beat what ever she does.

running around is top priority, if she catches you, you can bd inbetween her sweep and jb mixup. only real airtight string you cant bd is 5b>whatever

yeah if you really wanted to, you can do upwards of 6k~ dmg (costs 100 meter and omb tho lol)

edit: im sure theres ways to do same dmg or slightly less for less meter/burst too

yeah if you really wanted to, you can do upwards of 6k~ dmg (costs 100 meter and omb tho lol)

edit: im sure theres ways to do same dmg or slightly less for less meter/burst too

Yeah, she's in CH state all the way through.

What's the combo you're doing, ehrik?

If Aigis is good, they'll only 2B when you're in the air. Careful with j.2C, can get stuffed by a 2B still. Daggers are sadly your best option against 2B.

In neutral against j.C, your best bet is hitting it with a 5B and counterhitting Aigis.

Gliding over her is extremely risky, 2B has a backwards hitbox too so you'll probably not be able to go over. Against megido, IB the last hit of the C megido for a 5A punish, against D megido just mash counter on the way down and you get a full OTG pickup combo. If they do 2B while you're on the ground, you can just roll it for a crouching punish at about 3/4 the screen.

Regardless... This matchup is one of our hardest, if not, our hardest matchup. 2B and j.C shut down way too many options. Can't run some of the 236A oki since she has a 5 frame 5A. She can do crossup j.C for days to bait counters, you really have to be careful and try to stay in on that ass once you get in.

Nope. j.C gets eaten up by Aigis' 2B, we mean j.2C vs. bad 2B's. Counterhit nets a good 2.7k+ damage combo depending on whatever version you feel like doing.

I've been playing against a lot of Aigis lately, I'll post up when I get home.

OH! i thought you guys we were talking about aigis having a j.2C xD i was a bit confuzzled there.

one thing that i have tested vs. aigis

meaty j.C after a sweep knockdown, she can't do shit about it but block.

- if she dp's it gets stuffed

- if she jumps she gets hit

- if she's in ORGIA and uses quick escape, she gets CH

- if she tries to run through she gets hit lol

- if she 2B, she gets CH