Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Well, whatever, Mu's plot makes great sense to me, so I don't get all this hate. It makes even more sense if you keep in mind that there are no individual story modes this time, which means that the story mode of vanilla Noel doesn't get overshadowed by Mu. And, of course, she won't be able to perfectly control the Azure right away, so some good old Mu is bound to slip through the cracks.

I am out for 6 hours and I had to read trough seven pages to the end. I knew we talk too much about Murakumo Units, but atleast we have an actual point for it so I'm not that mad.

Anyway, I also think Mu's story thing sounds stupid. I would been fine if she appeared in the story mode like Nu did in Arakune's and Lambda's story modes (A.K.A you don't fight the real one, just the memory). Speaking of her, I wonder how they explain Nu's return (maybe Relius and Hazama created new Murakumo Unit body which Nu's soul took over?)

In the end of the CS story mode, Hazama was shown looking down the cauldron and commenting that the 13th prime field device is amazing because it can regenerate. Which exp[lains why she's back now.

Also Noel turning into Mu-12 makes absoloutely no sense.

Ragna destroyed her helmet and severed her link to the Azure, Takamagahara directly mention how she lost the link. Now Rachel can just shit out some sort of spell to make Noel control it.

Well, why didn't Rachel just do that in the first place :U

There goes what little respect I had for the story.

well if shes the "True" inheritor of the Azure why does every1 think that just because her fancy shamancy helm is her only way to connect to it?

w/e -- all of this is welcome new if not alil silly, heh I always preferred the DBZ style myself too rofl... Now I need to find some dragon balls

Ragna destroyed her helmet and severed her link to the Azure, Takamagahara directly mention how she lost the link. Now Rachel can just shit out some sort of spell to make Noel control it.

There goes what little respect I had for the story.

Game is called Chrono Phantasma. Probably some time manipulation involved.

Also, damn. I just realised that "Nemesis Horizon" thing has opened a massive cauldron in THE SKY at the end of this intro thing.

Man, ok, this was annoying since I didn't want to download the video, so I MAY have missed some, but these were new to me:

[Friends...of Bullet? ...or Bang?]

[Jin] [Litchi] [Noel] [Platinum]

[Relius and Bang] [Tsubaki]

[Valkenhayn vs Relius]

Old (seen in last trailer):

[Rachel and Kokonoe] [Azrael] [Bullet]

It does look like Tsubaki a bit, but my initial thought was still somehow Celica.

Unless her hair got more crimson I don't think so, but who knows, the fact she's practically completely shadowed and is obviously wearing different attire means that it's either not Tsubaki or something plot related happens to Tsubaki resulting in a drastic change....maybe = w=

It could just happen, what with the talks about Rachel raising the dead and whatnot lol. It'd be nice to see another Tsubaki with a bit less clothing, just as long as they make her playstyle completely different.

Don't....don't toy with my fragile emotions ; -; and if Yayoi (what I call her since no one has given me her first name yet) did make it in, for sure she'd be unique.

Deus Ex Machina, if the big bads can use it, why can't we? :v:

It's very well possible that Mu isn't the eye of the azure anymore. That would reduce her plot powers to reasonable levels but have no effect on her being able to use standard moves. Just like how Nu doesn't have to power up to fling swords. Noel turning into Mu is no different than Nu having an armorless mode.

Looks like Amane is pointing his drill at Platinum there. Maybe he has a problem with little girls and prefers "beautiful" males like Carl or Jin lol.

Huh, now I'm really curious about that character at the end there. Jesus, BB's cast is going to be ridiculous by the time the story finally gets wrapped. Wishing ArcSys good luck with balancing the cast then lol.

well if shes the "True" inheritor of the Azure why does every1 think that just because her fancy shamancy helm is her only way to connect to it?

w/e -- all of this is welcome new if not alil silly, heh I always preferred the DBZ style myself too rofl... Now I need to find some dragon balls

Her link to the azure was destroyed.

Takamagahara tell Terumi "if Noel Vermillion doesn't have the power of the eye you can't exist without us" which is why Hazama used Saya as a fail safe to keep him in the world along with Ragna's hatred.

And there's still the little issue of why Rachel NEVER used this so called power before when Mu was on a rampage.

Her link to the azure was destroyed.

Takamagahara tell Terumi "if Noel Vermillion doesn't have the power of the eye you can't exist without us" which is why Hazama used Saya as a fail safe to keep him in the world along with Ragna's hatred.

And there's still the little issue of why Rachel NEVER used this so called power before when Mu was on a rampage.

Rachel kinda got trapped in a magical pit IIRC, forcing Rags to deal with everything and rescue her.

Rachel did nothing even when she was saved, telling Ragna Mu-12 couldn't be saved.

So now we're expected to believe Rachel suddenly has the power to let Noel turn into Mu-12 without any personality change?

I think people need to accept that Mori did a retcon because he seems obsessed with making every character be in the story in some form.

Rachel did nothing even when she was saved, telling Ragna Mu-12 couldn't be saved.

So now we're expected to believe Rachel suddenly has the power to let Noel turn into Mu-12 without any personality change?

The power of trolling.

I think people need to accept that Mori did a retcon because he seems obsessed with making every character be in the story in some form.

Rags severed the link to the azure, allowing Rachel to help Noel use Mu's more basic powers.

Rags severed the link to the azure, allowing Rachel to help Noel use Mu's more basic powers.

The Murakumo Unit is incomplete, it needs the power of the grimoire.

Come on, Hazama repeats this about a million times.

The Murakumo Unit is incomplete, it needs the power of the grimoire.

Come on, Hazama repeats this about a million times.

It needs the power of the grimoire to do what /he wanted/. Nu's functions just fine without her activating her grimiore. Plus, it could be bullshitted into Noel using Bolverk as a power source.

Nu still has her grimoire, look at her eye patch :U

He needed the power of the azure grimoire to even get Noel to be Mu-12, to make his sword, Mu-12 is the sword. No link to the Azure, no Mu-12.

It's a retcon, which is dumb.

He needed the power of the azure grimoire to even get Noel to be Mu-12, to make his sword, Mu-12 is the sword. No link to the Azure, no Mu-12.

You seriously aren't going to give them a chance to actually explain it once the game comes out?

Yes, she has it, but she doesn't use it. Notice how she activates it when she goes unlimited? The basic murakumo can function at partial strength without the grimoire. Haz needed the azure link to /forge/ Mu, but she can work at low-power now without it.

I'm telling you people, it's time manipulation that allows Rachel to do it. The game's plot allegedly revolves around a "Time Illusion" and the idea of time no longer having meaning. When the Nemesis Horizon pops up in the opening, there's a clock counting up on the screen that gets corrupted and disappears after Nu and Mu show up. There's also the exploding hourglass.

I'm telling you people, it's time manipulation that allows Rachel to do it. The game's plot allegedly revolves around a "Time Illusion" and the idea of time no longer having meaning. When the Nemesis Horizon pops up in the opening, there's a clock counting up on the screen that gets corrupted and disappears after Nu and Mu show up. There's also the exploding hourglass.

That explains it!!!