Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huey253

[CP] Bang Gameplay Discussion

anyone know how to make bang float really high with 22A? I saw a video of him doing it in one match where the player did the move long enough it started to lift him up.

WHat you do is you do J22A at the VERY TOP of your jump, like after he is done rising and is STARTING to fall. You then deploy the cape, hold up and watch the magic happen

Been wondering about this for a while but can Bang's teleport super get him out of Kokonoe's black hole reset? I don't think so but I wanna make sure.

If it hits meaty, then you are fucked. Plus, Kokonoe is invincible, so it will just whiff, but you will be behind her.

So I tested the unblockable setup of Kokonoe vs Bang. He has 3 ways to kill the lighting unblockable. 6D, Daifunka, and Hurricane Fury. Bang will end up not being near the blackhole, and he will escape it.

I will leave you guys with this vid I found so have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAh_6h1wvek

A way to get nails out of an airdash asap is to do 236>6>nail it is especially useful for d and a nails. I'm trying to do IAD off the ground>nail by doing 2369>6>nail but its not working.

Anyone have any advice on how to get TK IAD nail asap?

I'm also having a hard time getting a web nail after 6C>j.D gatling. the tk input is inconsistent and when you do this gatling you cant special cancel the j.D into web nail directly. Any tips on getting this down consistently

I just do 96236D, it's quick enough really if you input it tightly. Also super jumping helps with this too. As for the C nail, input it as 8236C.

Bang will never die. He never will die. His hotblooded spirit shall carry us forward in life as a beacon of what a true man is. Kind, compassionate, always willing to help. We shall take his example and carry it with us throughout all of life, for he was a father to us all.

Bang will never die. He never will die. His hotblooded spirit shall carry us forward in life as a beacon of what a true man is. Kind, compassionate, always willing to help. We shall take his example and carry it with us throughout all of life, for he was a father to us all.

indeed...he is the man who gave us the flame of knowledge..he is...PROMETHEUS! HERO OF IKARUGA!

Eh, all the more space for us to shine :D. I don't mind, I was a Bang player in CT, this is nothing lol. I wanna see all the Jins trying to outjin eachother for a speck of the spotlight and laugh while hovering from my scarf.

Everybody is dropping Bang lol

I just don't understand why you would? I mean I played with him on my friends PS3 a little bit here and there a few matches and I love the character in general and overall. I play characters I like and love no matter what period. Also for those who dropped him for whatever reason pick up your manliness on the way out cause you also dropped that too! Fear the man who will to beat every scrub and troll with a fist of JUSTICE!

I only play the damn game because Bang is in it.

Everyone else is so fucking boring.

So everyone who dropped bang should be ashamed of themselves.

I only play the damn game because Bang is in it.

Everyone else is so fucking boring.

So everyone who dropped bang should be ashamed of themselves.

I know right!...wait, are you serious? This was sarcasm right?

I'm just gonna sidetrack the conversation to put in unlimited bang changes, THANK YOU ABYSS MODE.

his 623Bs pass through people and send them im spin state in the air

he gets 3 nails a piece for every nail

He sets up 2 bumpers whenever he does 214X. Placement depends on button.

has 20 nails

still has chipps 236S mixup stuff

623A to turn invisible. SPAM THAT SHIT ALL DAY

FRKZ input is CS input, 632146D

has maximum chipp super, 632146C

New overdrive: BURNING SOUL. Its something... idk what it do.

his 236236D has been altered very much, making it a VERY fast ground command grab and is overdrive exclusive

his 41236A sends in two unbrellas that cannot be taken down when bang gets hit

has chipps teleports, 22X. What he does depends on button, refer to chipp zanuff for locations.

5D is special cancellable on hit and block

2D ROCKETS someone really high, JD followup impossible on non CH

And command grabs "Home in" on enemies. Bang rushes in to the enemies position based on horizontal position before grabbing. If you are confused, look at carnage scissors.

All Super is OD versions of themselves.... that means only daifunka is OD version.

And FRKZ has the greatest buff, Bang's chant gets more heroic and hotblooded than OD chant. Its seriously great stuff.

And you can block in FRKZ.

BACK ON SUBJECT: Hell, having Bang in the limelight whilst all the others are clamoring towards Jin is a sight that will make us laugh. They seriously do not know the power of our burning hearts and our passion for justice... True Justice, not any of that Tsubaki justice bullshit.

So, I caved in decided to import Chrono Phantasma. Last time I even posted in a Bang thread was like early last year, so, hi.

I'm gonna learn to not suck at this game

So, I caved in decided to import Chrono Phantasma. Last time I even posted in a Bang thread was like early last year, so, hi.

I'm gonna learn to not suck at this game

Welcome to the crew, again. Feel free to ask us any CP bang related questions and we will be happy to help you on your Journey to readjust to his new buttons.

I'm not joking about the last part, it seriously tripped me up.

And you can block in FRKZ.

...HELLZ TO DA YEAH

anyways, I'm surprised people are dropping bang...I'm happy dora and ikegami among others are still using him.

Welcome to the crew, again. Feel free to ask us any CP bang related questions and we will be happy to help you on your Journey to readjust to his new buttons.

I'm not joking about the last part, it seriously tripped me up.

New buttons?