Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huey253

[CP] Bang Gameplay Discussion

Honestly 6B ground bounce on air hit will be a buff. it will mean a LOT of new applications. There are many ways to combo into 6B that are a dead end, and 6B is damage/proration if you can fit it into your combos. With ground bounce on air hit, it will suddenly become usable in a lot of great places. Even doing things like 6C > j.D > webnail > 6B > air combo ender will be good times.

The FRKZ applications will be even greater. Air Super Crash wall bounce into 6B ground bounce will lead to some interesting things.

I come home to see 6B now having a groundbounce and I think to myself, "Congradulations, Bang! You just became STUPIDER!" And then I left BB forever.

The leave didn't last forever

Oh boy, everyone suuuuurrreeee loooves double posting.

NOT!!

But, thinking about Bang's 6B change a little more, I remember Unlimited Bang's 236C > (236C) > 236B followup, you know, the 6B that ground bounces? I think they are gonna use that type of ground bounce for CP: EXTENDED CUT edition patch that we are having.

I just wanted to actually input. Now Uhm... yeah. 6B groundbounce FRKZ combos...

Oh boy, everyone suuuuurrreeee loooves double posting.

NOT!!

But, thinking about Bang's 6B change a little more, I remember Unlimited Bang's 236C > (236C) > 236B followup, you know, the 6B that ground bounces? I think they are gonna use that type of ground bounce for CP: EXTENDED CUT edition patch that we are having.

I just wanted to actually input. Now Uhm... yeah. 6B groundbounce FRKZ combos...

still pissed 2b-6b is gone...but we not new opportunities now :P

This may be incredibly off topic, but Bang in FRKZ and his 2D seal is bullshit.

It can guardpoint unblockables....

Guardpoint. Unblockables.

Unblockables.

What the shit!

This may be incredibly off topic, but Bang in FRKZ and his 2D seal is bullshit.

It can guardpoint unblockables....

Guardpoint. Unblockables.

Unblockables.

What the shit!

It better! If you manage to guardpoint something that you NEED to guardpoint in FRKZ then you deserve it

6B changes were predlictable. The combo was too easy for the damage it does. It's not like it was optimal so we'll see. I'm more curious about random 6B confirms and stuff. Maybe it's gonna be the new optimal 2D ch confirm when midscreen.

On a different matter. The most insane thing happened to me yesterday in tourney grand finals and was actually streamed. I daifunkad Kokonoe rising jC instant overhead with graviton( she has bad recovery on whiff) but she popped out of daifunka after the first hit for some reason. Just raw daifunka...

http://www.twitch.tv/sandiegofgc/b/501648553

You can see it there. Near the end. I'm the one yelling wtf in the background lol.

If you mean j4B, it feels exactly like pre-CP frkz combos which had you do j4C for over and over. How used to that you are will define how you feel about this. To me it feels like second nature lol.

Ya, lol, whoops. I'd say I'm pretty used to I'm pretty used to it, it was my favorite part about frkz, I tried it a bit yesterday to no avail, guess I just have to grind it more

Yeah, the hardest part is actually doing the 3 Dash after the J4B. I usually get either 6Dash or J2C from it. MUST GRIND TILL IT BECOMES THE BESTEST!

6B changes were predlictable. The combo was too easy for the damage it does. It's not like it was optimal so we'll see. I'm more curious about random 6B confirms and stuff. Maybe it's gonna be the new optimal 2D ch confirm when midscreen.

On a different matter. The most insane thing happened to me yesterday in tourney grand finals and was actually streamed. I daifunkad Kokonoe rising jC instant overhead with graviton( she has bad recovery on whiff) but she popped out of daifunka after the first hit for some reason. Just raw daifunka...

You can see it there. Near the end. I'm the one yelling wtf in the background lol.

Huey was actually demonstrating how this worked at NEC last december, on stream. It's pretty dumb. :(

Graviton somehow made the first hit of daifunka an airhit. I don't know how it happened, all I know is that your reaction was the most hilarious thing I heard all day

I was so pissed I somehow materialized a 3C fatal into the game out of sheer force of will lol.

by the power of pissed off 3C's!

I was at a con all weekend someone fill me in on what I missed...aside this XD

Should be around 2:05:00. Sorry for not posting it before lol. I hope the rest of the matches were entertaining if anyone watched em though. Kokonoe is a weird matchup. If you don't block that 6B you die so bad.

Should be around 2:05:00. Sorry for not posting it before lol. I hope the rest of the matches were entertaining if anyone watched em though. Kokonoe is a weird matchup. If you don't block that 6B you die so bad.

just saw it....sweet jesus man....I can't belive the animation still went through..unsure if it did the charge to the wall bit but...STILL. XD

shall we annoint it with the holy ikaruga water sir? Or shall we get the kickass hotsauce?

Respect that land. They gave us 8K from 5B and a new way to do the J4B combo.

Double posting blah blah blah, greek gets banned

Should we have an FRKZ guide in general? You know, to introduce new bangs to the wonderous skill that is his overdrive, AKA, one of the best OD's in the game...

IMO