Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakkiel

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Changelog

The way kokushi starts hitting is different. I guess they didn't like us going to Kokushi on KD. I commonly will see if you land or get up next to stick and kokushi.

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AFUhZhjW8&feature=plcp

2:20 Opponent drops really fast after Kokushi, probably because of the changed gravity properties.

It looks really hard to follow up now...

i heard litchi 6b[m] CH doesnt wallbounce anymore, is this true

With Kokushi being nerfed anyways, the meter gain reduction may not be as important to her as it would be in past iterations.

Well, something being nerfed to where it is less central only is an unimportant nerf if other buffs compensate and create different emphasis for the character.

I wonder if part of why they nerfed kokushii and felt meter gain nerf was fine is because now you can do daisharin any time you knockdown since it is an overdrive. Combo->Daisharin setup->Combo->Enough meter for kokuushi->another combo, then dead? I dont like the idea of that being dependent on burst gauge(especially since it doesnt seem like she got a damage, neutral or pressure buff to compensate for being less of a momentum character), though, and we still dont really know if daisharin combos are good or if some aspect of it has been nerfed... :/

I wonder if daisharin is good enough that you could transform any basic string into 2-3 enforced mixups with max HP daisharin, and how much the damage of a mixup towards the very end of daisharin would be improved by it...

if new daisharin is bad and kokushii doesnt have good followup combos then it seems like she got the short end of the stick because imo most other charas got buffed in either pressure, damage, neutral or multiple of those things, and she didnt really...but it's week 1 so lol, we'll see

She still has meterless oki setups, don't sleep on them so much. Apart from her unique tools, Litchi has always had really strong, classic airdasher mixup.

i heard litchi 6b[m] CH doesnt wallbounce anymore, is this true

Yes, I'm pretty 100% sure it doesn't wallbound anymore (vs aerial opponents it still wallbounces). I can't find the vids now but I saw it in a vs. Rachel and vs. Hazame vid. It just stuns them now. 6b[m] CH 6c works.

You mean do what everyone else does naturally but do it better? I think there's potential here but the rules are the rules, and Between the game's rules and Litchi's Rules there may not be so much room for improvement. I'm not going to say there's no hope, but I'm not going to sit here, bullshit myself and and say we CS1 again.

well...what I meant when I said "we" was all the litchi players...including the japs.. so yeah, wait till the japs invent something lol(specifically because bbcp only avail in jp)

She still has meterless oki setups, don't sleep on them so much. Apart from her unique tools, Litchi has always had really strong, classic airdasher mixup.

she has meterless oki, puff bal(crosses up on certain range), new normal, tsubame connects as a combo(though I really wanna see the proration rates for this). I think its a good start...

and staff launch has always been a very good tool to assist litchi's pressure

How does everyone feel about the changes so far ?

Would you guys say this is a nerf bat or a buff hammer?

(No Joke was intended)

How does everyone feel about the changes so far ?

Would you guys say this is a nerf bat or a buff hammer?

(No Joke was intended)

I like the new litchi ^_^ i say she may have lost her oki with meter but she still has meterless oki and great pressure, Her new 4b makes it so she can combo into itsuu A without the need of a rapid, seems like a buff to me. However i can be wrong.

I can't seem to find the video but in the corner after her DP you can go into hatsu 63214a tanki hatsu ect ect. so it was something like

5b[m] 2c[m] 6d(1) DP hatsu 63214a tanki hatsu 5b 6c (if i remember correctly) could have been a different starter.

I like the new litchi ^_^ i say she may have lost her oki with meter but she still has meterless oki and great pressure, Her new 4b makes it so she can combo into itsuu A without the need of a rapid, seems like a buff to me. However i can be wrong.

I can't seem to find the video but in the corner after her DP you can go into hatsu 63214a tanki hatsu ect ect. so it was something like

5b[m] 2c[m] 6d(1) DP hatsu 63214a tanki hatsu 5b 6c (if i remember correctly) could have been a different starter.

Yeah i personally like that new 4b , personally if people think that her meter oki-less-ness is a disadvantage , then they are gona get whacked with a stick for sure >:3

Hey E3V3E long time no see , fellow Raichii ;D !

but yeah , her DP can also link to 2a > in to etc etc aswell , she looks really versatile in this game but others wud disagree ;o she's still a dangerous threat >:3 to all MU's

Does 63214D, B not hit twice anymore? I know the A/C versions do, but I saw a video a couple days ago where the B version didn't. Maybe it was out of range for the second hit, but it didn't seem that way from the video.

Also, anyone know if 4B Anti-air works like a standard 6A anti-air / invulnerable to jump ins.

Does 63214D, B not hit twice anymore? I know the A/C versions do, but I saw a video a couple days ago where the B version didn't. Maybe it was out of range for the second hit, but it didn't seem that way from the video.

Also, anyone know if 4B Anti-air works like a standard 6A anti-air / invulnerable to jump ins.

I'm not positive but i believe the 6a new anti air is slightly unsafe u can cancel it. so maybe you can make it safe. - i think someone on this thread sed it already but im unsure.

It hits twice on hit, but sometimes when the opponent gets hit they're out of range of the second hit, strangely. No second hit on block, is like -4 or something on block.

I think i saw the same footage you did.... litchi autoguarded another litchi's 6b but the second hit didnt combo. However, I saw the B followup combo in corner, so at least it works sometimes.

Give Litchi another 2-4 months and she'll be God-tier again; this character has plenty of options to get you to the corner with meterless oki. You can't forget about her OD as well. I'm satisfied they gave her a wake-up super option without her staff instead of using hatsu as a shitty reversal.

It hits twice on hit, but sometimes when the opponent gets hit they're out of range of the second hit, strangely. No second hit on block, is like -4 or something on block.

I think i saw the same footage you did.... litchi autoguarded another litchi's 6b but the second hit didnt combo. However, I saw the B followup combo in corner, so at least it works sometimes.

Also seems harder to link 236B >236C > [staff2] these days, the 236c sometimes hits hem underneath u whiles the 236c you did throws u up and over them. Maybe it was just the few times i saw it , but looks like it needs to be revised.

oh I didn't know it doesn't hit twice on block at all. I'm guessing that applies to the other versions (A/C) as well...

And yeah Romey, I think once the game is out for a while there will be new things that make up for her lost oki.

I can count on my left hand how many times I've seen Hatsu used as a reversal on wakeup. Who the fuck does this? They have to be worse than me or playing an utterly free match.

I do not have the faith that Litchi will be God tier ever again. She might be good here or there, but I think most people are just so butthurt from CS1 they fail to see her serious weaknesses or realize why so few people play her as a main competitively.

Here's a test:

name all of the litchi mains you think can win a US Major. A US MONTHLY?

I can count on my left hand how many times I've seen Hatsu used as a reversal on wakeup. Who the fuck does this? They have to be worse than me or playing an utterly free match.

I do not have the faith that Litchi will be God tier ever again. She might be good here or there, but I think most people are just so butthurt from CS1 they fail to see her serious weaknesses or realize why so few people play her as a main competitively.

Here's a test:

Maybe other people play other characters because they are easier and don't want to put in effort in learning litchi. Either way this is not the thread to be posting this star.

Anywho B.O.T, Seems like we can do itssu after a back grab again.

in the corner 4d 5c 5d 421c staff 2 4b works

Here's a test:

Post shit like this in the changes thread again and I'm going to make sure you catch hell for it. Knock it off.

crush trigger seems about even on block. lol spending 25 meter for 30f move outside of combos (or maybe during projectile oki if you can put them in danger state...?)

4b helps you get some decent combos after thing like j.b[m] CH air to air land 5b 4b, or off anti air 5a, or off air counterhit staff return into 5b 4b

Ch 2b[m] 6b[m] 6c[m] 2d dash 5b works

Have we actually seen this in a video? Would this require crouching for 6b[m] 6c[m] to work?

Here's a test:

Don't see how this is relevant at all....Post that on ur twitter or something dude....

*Back To Litchii Changes talk*

Have we actually seen this in a video? Would this require crouching for 6b[m] 6c[m] to work?

I have, it was on a standing opponent, should be one of the videos i posted in the video thread (if not then it's a video i saw but forgot to post -_- *goes on hunt for the video*) I do remember that it was done to someone on the train stage. Think it was done on makoto.......But it does work for sure.

I don't know if anyone knows this but i'll ask anyways.

In relation to daisharin , does anyone know if the properties are basically the same as the BBCS:EX one.

like stopping people from rolling , float on hit.

i have been watching videos but not all of them (kinda juggling NicoNico + Youtube) (I personally haven't seen any Litchii's use OD effectively yet)

there's two versions of kokushi now, that's just the..i dunno, useless version? i dunno what the hell that's for.

there's two versions of kokushi now, that's just the..i dunno, useless version? i dunno what the hell that's for.

situational AA.....Combo ender.....uh...that's all i got -_- sure it has some use, just need to find out what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGOen5o1Yc&t=10m28s Footage of 6b CH not wallbounding anymore.

13:00 of the same vid: Kokushi 'hitting' on block... lol.

This is what i saw (or everyone) that made people say "she has no more meter oki , but in another video it does the "punches" > tornado . so i really dunno

But assume its something to do with the HP left , in this CP version all supers have 2 versions (but then again , OD also changes supers so .....i dunno what to say..... i'm just as confused...)