Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shingin

TRB 2013 Fall Season (GGXXAC+R & BBCP) - Walnut, CA

do you guys feel like bi-weeklies and TRB is a little too much for the P4 community? lets get some feedback so we can help the community grow instead of having a little bit of a rough time filling a 16 man bracket. i personally dont mind running tourneys for you guys on thursday, but if you have any suggestions or ideas let us know!

From what T-Loc mentioned about less players showing up to TRB on the week of the bi-weekly, would it be possible to run P4 on the week that doesn't have the bi-weeklies?

Well, looks like I'm now working nights on the weekdays (until 11:00). So I'm abstaining from the voting.

So I think this upcoming TRB will be lower on people due to NCR, might want to post up if you are going or ask people you know if they are showing up on Thursday...

So who's going tomorrow (april 25) for TRB. I know ya'll are going to NCR. However, i'm not. Still want to get games though for Persona.

I didn't know there was a runback page until last night. Maybe we can get the title changed to something like featuring BB:CP and GGXXAC+R. Pretty sure I'm going to show up on Thursday of this week. What happened to the GG players? I'm down to try to help people level up in this game through casuals and such. Let's get some games in!

Haven't been playing fighting game for a while:) Just downloaded my CP 3 days ago.

I was interested in Bullet and Amane, but I think I will still stay on Makoto.

I'll be there for some games after finishing my work tomorrow.

Who's showing up tonight? I'll be dragging def1n1tely along for some Millia action. Posting results from last week since I forgot to.

BBCP (18 entrants)

1st: Nano

2nd: BRKR Dave

3rd: AcidAce

4th: The Biter

5th: Bond

5th: Jason D

7th: Kaz

7th: Zero491

9th: Jyosua

9th: Dopples

9th: Kasou

9th: Mild Wallace

13th: Nostalgic

13th: KFL

13th: Shingin

13th: Hiro

17th: RoyalFlush

17th: Yukikoberry

GGXXAC+R (11 entrants)

1st: Jo

2nd: Jason D

3rd: The Biter

4th: Ean

5th: RS

5th: Dismofo

7th: Tronzilla

7th: Numakie

9th: tshkn

9th: Wings

9th: Nostalgic

BBCP (15 entrants)

1st: BRKR Dave

2nd: Nano

3rd: Bond

4th: The Biter

5th: Jyosua

5th: frcflyingjohnny

7th: Jason D

7th: RS

9th: Tronzilla

9th: Prototype-03

9th: Royal Flush

9th: Kapwan

13th: Fidelity Bassist

13th: 1ATK LXG Hypnawtik

13th: Binkley

GGXXAC+R (17 entrants)

1st: Jo (JO)

2nd: Blitz (MI)

3rd: RS (SO)

4th: DG Ed (IN)

5th: frcflyingjohnny (JO)

5th: def1n1tely (MI)

7th: Jason D

7th: Tronzilla

9th: The Biter

9th: 1ATK LXG Hypnawtik

9th: Toki

9th: Wings

13th: Numakie

13th: Ean

13th: J man

13th: Henry Choi

17th: Romero

Great turn out for GG this week! If anyone knows who the top 3 BB players used in the tournament let me know so I can add them.

Haven't posted up in a while. I'll be at Super tonight. Couldn't make it out last week because I was sick. See you there!

I'm going! And... Jo and Blitz usually show up, though I can't exactly speak for anyone.

But more importantly, you should go! We all missed you this weekend.

late, but going to try to make it out to trb more since i have a carpool from the valley now, really fun, would like to get in more gg practice in!

GG had such a low turn out last night that the tournament was cancelled. Profound sadness. Good stuff to the BB players for showing up.

Not with 2 entrants, shtkn. Hopefully next week's turnout will be better. Especially with SCR coming up soon.