Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaoticdragon

Vote for Games at EVO2013

Hey DL,

This has been out for about a day now so I'm sure most of you probably already know, but for those that don't, EVO has put up a Facebook voting page for the games you want to see at EVO 2013.

It's not an official voting system as it's primarily more for seeing who's interested in what, but it certainly won't hurt.

Putting this in the P4U general discussion but GG, BB, Marvel, and pretty much any and all games fighting game players play (including non-fighting games) are voting options. Also, as of right now, super smash melee is beating EVERYONE. Which is pretty dumb. I mean really, #freejiyuna should be beating smash.

https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151203340569383/

Hey, smash is fkn awesome. I find it weird that it's up on top though, considering how old it is. I'm surprised P4A is rly low.

Hey, smash is fkn awesome. I find it weird that it's up on top though, considering how old it is. I'm surprised P4A is rly low.

really? i'm not

Persona is not low in comparison to the other popular choices like kof and ttt. It only looks low because smash players are spamming votes for a game that no one outside of their insular community cares about. I'll eat my shoe if it makes the roster