Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[AC+R] Justice vs. A.B.A.

Discuss the matchup between Justice and A.B.A. here.

Matchup Summary

Justice's Tools

A.B.A.'s response to them

A.B.A.'s Tools

Justice's response to them

The verdict of this matchup

This match-up is LOL. ABA is one of those characters that actually has nothing to deal with missiles. Her only good option is force break slide, which is only available in shit tier mode so always assume they're gonna go for it. Moroha mode is scary when she's already on you. If she's not, smart missile usage will frustrate her to death. Don't even bother rushing her down in Moroha mode unless you're that far down on life because her super armor DP (FB Judgement) is actually really good. Feel free to rush her down in regular mode though: this will deny her the ability to blood pack and she doesn't have a DP to discourage it.

I'll update later with some more match-up specific stuff but for now this is what I've got:

* If you IB her second rekka, Strike Back Tail will beat her third rekka.

* In Moroha mode, ABA's 6HS actually has long enough range in footsies to beat f.Slash and Michael Sword. Try to avoid it, or jump over it and punish on prediction. ABA's 2D also has really good range.

* f.Slash beats meterless Judgement. If you block the second hit of Judgement then you can punished with 2K (f.Slash on instant block). You can also IB the first hit and counter the second hit, if your reactions are good enough!

* Using a blood pack has random invincibility frames so attempts to punish with Michael Blade might waste your meter -_-

Yeah, I reckon this and Jam are Justice's easiest matchups by far. Justice's IK is also the best in the game at murdering ABA after the third knockdown, due to how far and fast it travels.