Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[AC+R] Justice vs. Testament

Discuss the matchup between Justice and Testament here.

Matchup Summary

Justice's Tools

Testament's response to them

Testament's Tools

Justice's response to them

The verdict of this matchup

After a pretty long set, I can pretty safely say that forcebreak Skull is a pretty big pain in the ass for Justice. Missiles don't cancel it and Justice can't get away from it easily so it seems like it's a free curse at the least, giving Testament easy offense or letting him timer scam if he has a healthy life lead. This really feels like one of those matchups where you want to get in and kill him asap, even though he can't really threaten Justice full-screen otherwise. EXE Beast is too slow now and he can't really react to missile startup with teleport so he has to be guessy with it and risk giving Justice a free throw.

His maximum range for normals is higher than Justice's, but from what I could tell nothing is really threatening at that range besides 2HS which seems to get bodied by Justice 5S pretty handily, though max range 3HS is irritating as keep-out. Once Justice is within her ideal normal range she controls Testament pretty well, the problem is getting in close enough to murder the bastard when he can pretty easily get EX skull out and sit on trees or rush you down. Maybe ST on reaction to skull works if its recovery is long enough, I didn't really try it when I was playing and haven't really seen a lot of this matchup in JP vids. Regardless I still need a lot more exp with this matchup, right now it feels like it can get ugly for Justice pretty easily.