Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamester

[CP] Rachel Video Thread

No, apparently 236A and j.236A count as two different moves. However, in this particular combo, he did 5B>236A before going into his combo and SMP kicked in at the second 236A.

derp, forgot about the first one used. well that's a relief. thanks for clarifying.

No problem. I'm glad I can help out the Rachel board in some way :)

Page 14 of the CP Video Posting Thread so far:

[12/16/2012] Rachel (Kure Hane) Vs Ragna (Sabamiso).

[12/16/2012] Rachel (Kure Hane) Vs Ragna (Sabamiso).

[12/16/2012] Rachel (Kure Hane) Vs Litchi (Miyako)

The above videos have been given an upload date, so I assume they are fairly recent. Nonetheless more matches for us to watch :)

EDIT: All of the above videos have been included to the main video post :)

Smashing stuff, thanks for letting me know as I'm not familiar with certain Rachel Players play styles and/or colour choices. I hope to get more used to it though in due time :)

yeah I saw those videos but they weren't worth mentioning, they really don't show anything of any interest.

actually, they're a good source of things NOT to do, even if the Izayoi player didn't punish 50% of what he could have.

Note for use in main post: [12/15/2012]

Also, bad news guys, Jourdals YT got suspended I hear. So I'll go through the main video thread and find a way to mark which videos where apart of his channel. Then in due time if they can't be recovered in some way from the channel then I'll delete them but basically keeping a note on which is working and what is not :)

EDIT:

[12/15/2012] Rachel (Akuzan) Vs Taokaka (Shie)

a)pktazn isn't a boy.

b)l think it got terminated. if 'terminated' is yt's definition of suspended then i'd hate to see what they do use to get rid of folks.

Well. I'll be sure to browse anything that gets re-uploaded. For now what I shall do is make a note in the main post describing how non-working videos will be marked.

I'll mention it here as well for the plan I got is to go through all the currently listed videos and see which work and don't work. For the ones that don't work I will mark the dates in Red. Hopefully the colour will stand out for most but it should do the job I guess. It'll be like this for example [MM/DD/YY]

lol so time to Get Down To Business (Sorry, felt like doing that_)

EDIT: Ok, I've now gone through and put the colour red on the Dates of the videos that do not work.

EDIT 2: All of the above videos have been added (the ones that work anyway). Hopefully things will roll on again as normal soon enough :)

Also going to try and implement Kurushii's forum code INFO box model when I'm awake and got some time on my hands to lay things out.

The "CP Video Posting Thread" is currently on Page 15 for the latest Videos.

I did the same for the Valk forums so I thought I'd do it here too. The thing is, I don't really know many of them in the end lol.

If some winning % appear to be wrong, that's because I specifically looked for their winning rate with Rachel (profile page includes all characters and some players have subs that influence their stats)

List of notable JPN Rachel players

Top 20 as of 2012-12-22

#Rank number

Translated name [Old name if any] <link to player's guild profile> /// Player's guild listed name /// Dan level /// Overall win %

Ranko Kanzaki [N-Otoko] /// 神崎蘭子 /// 15th Dan /// 84%

Tatsuya@Shiojimo no Kai Fuku Kaichou! [Momoiro] /// 辰 弥@下々の会副会長! /// 12th Dan /// 70%

Rin Hime@Kokonoe Detara Honki! /// 凛姫@ココノエ出たら本気! /// 11th Dan /// 85%

Yukara /// ゆから /// 11th Dan /// 76%

Sesu@Kabocha Daisuki /// セス@南瓜大好き /// 10th Dan /// 71%

JAGER@Kohatsu /// JAGER@コーハツ /// 12th Dan ///81%

BB PLAYER /// BB PLAYER /// 9th Dan /// -%

Teikan suru Kure Hane /// 諦観する呉羽 /// 9th Dan /// 73%

Tenkyo-kun /// 天驚拳 /// 9th Dan /// 69%

Sagara /// さがら /// 8th Dan /// 75%

Nukosu /// ぬこす /// 9th Dan /// 69%

Zerorikka [Zero] /// ゼロリッカ /// 9th Dan /// 72%

Enma Ai /// 閻魔 あい /// 8th Dan /// 87%

Nosuke /// のすけ /// 9th Dan /// -%

DalMa@Kaze no Tani no Hime-sama /// DalMa@風の谷の姫様 ///8th Dan /// -%

Lily of valley /// Lily of valley /// 8th Dan /// 68%

Shachou ///  社長 /// 8th Dan /// 79%

Gomitan /// ごみたん /// 8th Dan /// 65%

Ishii666 /// 胃椎666 /// 8th Dan /// 70%

Aoi Kinoko /// 蒼キノコ /// 8th Dan /// 68%

I'll be sure to add the above to the "List of notable JPN Rachel players". Thanks for going through the trouble to obtain this information :)

Just want to confirm though, just the names in bold or should I add the whole list?

So far from today:

[12/21/2012] Rachel (Nyomu) Vs Hazama (Akaneya)

EDIT: I'll be sure to go through Jourdals new channel as well to search out for any re-uploaded matches and see if those names and dates match what I've put in red then I replace the links to make everything fit together nicely :)

Names in bold are more well-known players from the previous games, I just wanted to draw attention to them. You can add everything I guess.

Thought I'd ask as every so often the top 20 could always change so I wasn't sure if we should keep our eyes on the well known or everyone...

What I'll do is, I'll add all the players above and the top 20 can always be checked every so often. So if anything changes it can always be updated and names re-arranged as necessary I am sure.

Many thanks again for going through the trouble to find this information for everyone samthegreat :)

EDIT: I've been adding in elements of the INFO Box Model to the original posts.

EDIT 2:

More Videos:

[12/22/2012] Rachel Vs Azrael Note: This video starts with two wins to Azrael in a best of 5.

[12/22/2012] Rachel Vs Azrael

All of the above videos have been included.

What's interesting about the rankings is you can see their highest damage combo, meaning that 6k and 7k combos exist. I just hope the starter isn't something ridiculous.

I assume they'd be 5B, j.C, or her FC, 4B, 5C, or lv 3 j.2C. They probably involve CT, which seems to boost the damage in a combo by like 1k, and OD. From the videos, highest damaging combo I've seen so far was a little over 5k, and average damage is 2.5-3k.