Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolarMisae

[CP] Amane Nishiki Video Thread

MAXIM HERO arc revo qualifier

Mao (AM) vs. Ikamen (RG) - Youtube First round of this set is hype

Mao (AM) vs. Myonta (v-13) and jishou chou sensei no deshi isuke (VA) Youtube

4/20 Aoi matches

Aoi (AM) vs. Rachel - Nico - Match by the end of the video

Aoi (AM) vs. Hakumen + Amane (another one) vs. Valk - Nico

Aoi (AM) vs. Azrael - Nico

Amane vs. Hazama - Nico

Amane vs. Hakumen - Nico

Sagokuchi (Amane) vs. Ragna - Nico - Match starts at 16:45

Sagokuchi (Amane) vs. Rachel - Nico - Starts about 10 minutes in

Amane vs Azrael - Nico - Middle of the video, you can see a corner carry loop on fatal 6B. Brought the guy from corner to mid screen and ended with Raibu which sent the opponent in the opposite corner.

4/28

Ethan (AM) vs. Makoto, Rachel - Nico

Ethan (AM) vs. Carl, Hazama - Nico

Ethan (AM) vs. Bullet, Hazama - Nico

All Ethan matches are at the end of the videos since he's the team Anchor :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prVwyp-n_9Y

Please what is the input of this pressure ?? 9mns59 to 10mns09 = 10 secondes pressure

Do you mean the whole input sequence or just like one part in particular? I mean there was a bunch of stuff used, empty hariken cancels, fabhops, j.B > j.2C > j.D (hold until landing)

On another note, back to what's this thread's about

05/05 Tachikawa 5on5

Hina (AM) vs. Hazure metal (AR) - Youtube

04/05 Sasashima 2on2

Amane vs. Mame (Taokaka), Mu-12 - Youtube

04/05 Playland F1 Casuals

Amane vs Tager - Youtube

Amane vs Platinum - Youtube

Amane vs Relius - Youtube

17/04 Gamechariot Set in between shadow and Hazama player

Shadow (AM) vs Hazam - Nico - I think nearly every match Shadow got drill level 3, he won.

05/05

Ethan (AM) vs Azrael, Ragna - Nico

Ethan (AM) vs Tager - Nico - Match at the end of the video

08/05 Casuals

Amane vs. Ragna, Izayoi, Azrael - Nico - Part 1

Amane vs. Tsubaki - Nico - Part 2

11/05 Kakari o Sanshou Singles

Shima (Amane) vs. Noel - Nico - Match at the end of the video

Shima (Amane) vs. Ragna - Nico - Match right in the middle

Shima (Amane) vs Genki (Ragna) - Youtube - People impersonating Amane in the background

Shima (Amane) vs. Hachimitsu (Ragna) - Youtube

24/04 Gamechariot

Shadow (Amane) vs. Mu - Youtube

(Set) Shadow (Amane) vs. Hazama - Youtube

06/05 6v6

Jiro (Amane) vs. Carl, Nu - Nico - These overdrive confirms

Hina (Amane) vs. Mu - Nico

Still a few videos on Nico I havn't watched yet but most of them that came out this week should be listed.

15/05 Shinjuku Sportsland UDON Cup 2 on 2

Genjitsu (Amane) vs. Koji (Ragna) - Youtube

Genjitsu (Amane) vs. Mitsurugi (Hazama) - Youtube

Hina (Amane) vs. Souji (Arakune) - Youtube

Hina (Amane) vs. Genjitsu (Amane) - Youtube

Hina (Amane vs. Tetsuwo (Jin) - Youtube

Good players throughout the 5 vids.

21/05 a-cho (Linked by numerogaijin in the general thread)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCJ7F8FsCw I'm only 30 minutes in and so far it's all Amane and he's pretty good.

29/04 Tokyo Leisureland second shop

Amane vs. Hazama (first match), Amane vs. Azrael (@9:36) - Nico - There's also another Amane against Tager, but he ain't playing the matchup right and gets blown up for going in multiple times. The other Amane ain't bad

Amane vs. Taokaka (@4:50), Amane vs Tager (@11:50) - Nico

Amane vs Hazama (@3:15) - Nico

11/05

NT (Amane) vs. Seri (Tager), NT vs. Kotetsu (Jin) @2:30, NT vs. Bullet @4:45 - Youtube - Nico

NT (Amane) vs. JUN (Hakumen) - youtube

01/05 Gamechariot

Shadow (amane) vs. Ragna - Youtube

Shadow (Amane) vs. Taokaka - Youtube

No date of recording, published on may 28th

Amane vs. Bullet @15 minutes - Nico - This Amane plays to keep his neutral game going. He doesn't move or fabhops for no reason, he doesn't press too many buttons. The only round he lost was because he ended up losing neutral and blocking. Felt very clean

29/05 UDON cup 3v3

Ora (Amane) vs. Tetsuwo (rachel), Isa (Taokaka), Udon(Hazama) - Youtube - Dat OCV, Ora beating 3 really high ranked players (2 of them in top 3 At the moment in the leaderboards) in 100% clean play, if you are not watching this vid, you are missing out.

24/05 Taito station ranbat

Jiro (Amane) vs. Matsu (Makoto) - Youtube

Jiro (Amane) vs. Noel - Youtube

Jiro (Amane) vs. Valk - Youtube

26/05

Alchemy (???) (Amane) vs. Fujio (Azrael) - Nico - @7 minutes

Still ought to add these to the main post -,-

Mind if I come in here and help out with the video thread? Sorry if I shouldn't but I'm planning on playing Amane and would love to help out here ^_^

Midori(NL) vs Shima(AM)- Youtube

Chikaben(HK) vs Shima(AM)- Youtube

Shima(AM) vs Kaichou(IZ)- Youtube

Jiro(AM) vs Sugiyama(VK)- Youtube

Jiro(AM) vs Funmatsu(HK)- Youtube

Chibaken(HK) VS Jiro(AM)- Youtube

Jiro(AM) VS Gentarou(V13)- Youtube

"you shouldn't"? that's just crazy speak. of course you can, pretty sure it's encouraged actually [Generally] if you know what you're doing

Yes it is encouraged (especially when I'm busy with our local yearly big tournament/lazy over other stuff for a week like that)

I'll watch these and edit the main post tomorrow, it's too late for me to be any sort of focused to do this right now. I need to get back to hunt Amane videos now

Ya, don't feel afraid to help out if you see something. Just check the thread first so you don't double post and it's all good.

Those are the currently top 2 ranked Amanes btw. I wasn't super impressed with Shima but then again his block was super hard once you see the rest of the tourney results. Jiro was pretty godlike though. Good pressure, I think he almost always got level 3 and used it well, and his hit confirms were really on point.

Nu v Amane looks like a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVBcZaFTVng ??? Amane v Kaqn Ragna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFud3ZmkwI ??? Amane v Kaqn Hazama

Think this might be Spinking mostly because the palette and he's been on these gamechariot spotlights before. Really nice combos with level 3 and he is very good at getting 6d on somebody. Makes Amane look like the anti-dp character lol. First round of him vs Ragna is hilarious.

Think this might be Spinking mostly because the palette and he's been on these gamechariot spotlights before. Really nice combos with level 3 and he is very good at getting 6d on somebody. Makes Amane look like the anti-dp character lol. First round of him vs Ragna is hilarious.

Unless he changed his screen name (which he did in the past), this might not be spinking.

Also the main post has been update for all these vids.

I honestly wonder if this is something they'd patch at some point or another. Since it requires Hakumen and for him to yukikaze, he has the choice to trigger it or not. That's assuming there's no other uses or ways to replicate the scenario to Amane's advantage. Made my day still

I honestly wonder if this is something they'd patch at some point or another. Since it requires Hakumen and for him to yukikaze, he has the choice to trigger it or not. That's assuming there's no other uses or ways to replicate the scenario to Amane's advantage. Made my day still

When it comes to consoles we need to find a way to force this to happen XD

Amane top tier?

What I really wanted to see is whether not Haku-men can make a permanent Fumajin on it lol. It would be like offering a cookie to Amane players then Haku-men bursts through the door and swipes it out their hands at the last second.

What I really wanted to see is whether not Haku-men can make a permanent Fumajin on it lol. It would be like offering a cookie to Amane players then Haku-men bursts through the door and swipes it out their hands at the last second.

Assuming 6D has the same properties as Hariken drill, it has a hurtbox and becomes inactive once hit. But I don't really want to assume this kind in the scenario of an infinite 6D that doesn't raise drill level anymore lol

i've seen 6d beat haz's chain, but im not sure on physical hits.

as for a patch, it's unnecessary. if this could somehow happen with more characters and/or is consistent enough then perhaps so. right now it's possible but completely reliant on the hakumen being a troll (and wanting to lose; permanent hariken drill with tod effect, amane benefits from such a projectile).

i've seen 6d beat haz's chain, but im not sure on physical hits.

as for a patch, it's unnecessary. if this could somehow happen with more characters and/or is consistent enough then perhaps so. right now it's possible but completely reliant on the hakumen being a troll (and wanting to lose; permanent hariken drill with tod effect, amane benefits from such a projectile).

Unless like ctrlaltwtf brought up, you can Fumajin. Either way, I think it's a wild card not bound to really happen lol. Though IMO they could patch it simply because it doesn't look act as intended. It just looks like a mistake that wasn't bound to exist lol. Oh well, we'll see