Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CP1.1] Makoto Nanaya's Gameplay Discussion - When's 2.0?

Just watched it get used. Kinda looks the same. I'll see later.

The rander blow and cosmic ray look handy in blockstrings as frame traps. You get a full combo on hit from rander blow :)

Just saw some stuff like 5B>5CC>5D>2C>236D>5B>6A>2D>236A-D>5CC>jc>j.B>jc>j.B>DP

This OD stuff is gonna be exciting. I guess we will be able to utilize OD on wake-up like Ragna did with his BK.

Also AA counter hit confirms like... 6A/5B/j.B> OD> j.B>DP>2C perhaps?

Hopefully there's no specific height restriction where you can or cant combo off of meteor dive.

EDIT: You guys watching Pasopiard too?

lol which one of you asked for marvel? lololol

Yeah. Watching the same thing.... Or at least was until my session timed out. :( I like what I saw. I'm actually pretty excited about Makoto now.

My session timed out too, I guess. Either way, this might be a lot more enjoyable than BBEX Makoto, to say the least. Liking just everything about her now.

So they took away more neutral game stuff but in exchange we get dat real furry damage back? I am okay with this. Actually, I'm more than okay with this.

My hype...I CAN'T CONTROL IT.

I saw in Makoto vs Litchi a DP > otg 2B pick up > into another DP ender. There was no SMP at all!!

I must go now, pls someone note the intresting stuff in this Makoto ;_;

Edit: also, 6C > 214B j.B > jc > j.D/j.B DP seems impossible because AV lost its double jump?

jcc starter leads in over 3k on crouching opponent due to lvl (2)2d combo. I have to go back and watch the match if nico live has an archive but she is alot better than extend counter part. I dont think you can use 5a or 2a starter for that new (2)2d combo cuz the makoto player stuck with 5a 5b 5CC 5D or some other combo you do standing when you play extend makoto. She seems like a mix between CS2 and EX. Really good but not retarded like on cs2 or cs1 atm. All ppl that play this character should be happy with her on cp. If I get the matches i'll post them on here. She has a special intro with tsubaki but they skipped it.

I missed that? True combo? or Blue beat?

Its finished now anyway

Blue beat ofc, but doesn't that mean we can do OD > DP x n ?

Oh wait, that DP was a wake up DP so (ground version Corona), and the combo ender was j.B DP (Air Corona). Possiblity is that DP have SMP but each version have its own *theories*... I should really stop flooding the board with theories.

jcc starter leads in over 3k on crouching opponent due to lvl (2)2d combo. I have to go back and watch the match if nico live has an archive but she is alot better than extend counter part. I dont think you can use 5a or 2a starter for that new (2)2d combo cuz the makoto player stuck with 5a 5b 5CC 5D or some other combo you do standing when you play extend makoto. She seems like a mix between CS2 and EX. Really good but not retarded like on cs2 or cs1 atm. All ppl that play this character should be happy with her on cp. If I get the matches i'll post them on here. She has a special intro with tsubaki but they skipped it.

30668642.jpg

seems like her crossup option during ground rush is faster. not sure though.

is her new "Hell's fang" plus on block? cant wait till the stream archive gets uploaded by abelcru or something so i can take a closer look. Considering some of azrael/bullet's + frame pressure, it would not surprise me so much if it was, but it'd be nuts..

i also wonder if her 214a~d might be safer on block now. it doesnt seem to have as much recovery, but i only saw it once on stream, so really hard to put much weight in that perception lol

seems like her crossup option during ground rush is faster. not sure though.

is her new "Hell's fang" plus on block? cant wait till the stream archive gets uploaded by abelcru or something so i can take a closer look. Considering some of azrael/bullet's + frame pressure, it would not surprise me so much if it was, but it'd be nuts..

i also wonder if her 214a~d might be safer on block now. it doesnt seem to have as much recovery, but i only saw it once on stream, so really hard to put much weight in that perception lol

-The move do look faster for me too

-Cosmic Ray looks like Lambda's 236B on block or 236C

-By 214AD i think you mean Shooting Star which is 236D now, no it looks unsafe for me, but the juke back sway effect looks faster and stronger which means it will work as intended and really avoid hits instead of failing for 5B Ragna active frames.

Yeah, that Magnum Jetter of hers

my bad on using Battle Fantasia terms, I don't know its name, it's Cosmic Ray, though, right?

seems pretty plus, she starts goin' in hard again very shortly after using it and I've yet to see a character punish it, that said I've yet to see anyone IB it, either.

edit; after about 2 hours and 15 minutes, Makoto player finally lost.

Gameplay unrelated stuff:

-The Train Station will be our new main stage (RIP epic museum)

-Makoto arcade mode boss will be

Izayoi

(pic, care spoilers alert)

-New vs theme between Sector Seven characters (Makoto vs Azrael, Makoto vs Tager, Makoto vs Lambda)

Did i miss anything? (i'm not 100% sure about the vs theme thing)