Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XDest

[CSEX/CP] Taokaka Q&A

How do I fight D mash Noel?

lol you're white.

That aside ignore XDest advice because that shit will get you killed by SMP starters. Noel can 4D your 6C and 6C has too many recovery frames on whiff given how fast Noels run speed is. j.4D with Tao is just as ass because even if you C cancel chances are you will be hit by the little fire made by 4D when Noel shoot the ground. 5D suffers the same problems as j.4D and in my experience has a dumb chance of being beaten by random 2D and 5D from Noel.

John you are white, use common sense and ask. why the fuck would you poke a character with one of the fastest run speeds in the game and let her get in for free if you whiff? Also be more clear with your question because neutral drive mash has no definite answer and mid-blockstring drive mash can be OS baited and depends more on what you think a blockstring with Tao looks like.

lol you're white.

That aside ignore XDest advice because that shit will get you killed by SMP starters. Noel can 4D your 6C and 6C has too many recovery frames on whiff given how fast Noels run speed is. j.4D with Tao is just as ass because even if you C cancel chances are you will be hit by the little fire made by 4D when Noel shoot the ground. 5D suffers the same problems as j.4D and in my experience has a dumb chance of being beaten by random 2D and 5D from Noel.

John you are white, use common sense and ask. why the fuck would you poke a character with one of the fastest run speeds in the game and let her get in for free if you whiff? Also be more clear with your question because neutral drive mash has no definite answer and mid-blockstring drive mash can be OS baited and depends more on what you think a blockstring with Tao looks like.

Interesting, breaking it down like that does make it sound stupid, but it has mostly worked for me in the past. I've really got to sit back and critically think about some of these matchups more I guess.

I'm 100% serious about the 6C thing, but everything else is just mentioning the worst case scenario for each option. Using drives and cancels is by no means a bad way to approach, but that shit has consequences that at this stage of the game (#SMPLoops) we cannot afford to take. To be frank, there was a time I to believed that 6C would be the god in neutral and soon learned that I let her get in almost double the amount of CH 6C's I got and realized that it wasn't worth the risk.

The best way to approach the match up is to use drives as a means to dodge her random mash that she calls neutral game and wait for her to whiff a committing normal like 6A or 6C in which you can dodge and catch her on recovery frames to start pressure

(you have like a -0 % chance of actually punishing her so take what you can get).

Yeah, from what I can tell neutral D mash has no definite answer. What OS do you do to blow up drives during pressure? My pressure is a lot of staggering/jump cancels off of 5B/frame traps with 5C. Sometimes when I 2A/4AB I get blown up by dash 2D

Just do smart staggering pressure or even regular 5B>2C, with Noel players it's about baiting their 2D/4D and punishing them for it. There's no definitive best answer because it depends on how you condition them with your pressure and neutral play. Even 6A can be pretty damn useful inside pressure strings against certain Noel players.

I'm a very new CSE Taokaka player, just recently did all her challenge combos and have read, printed out, and am still practicing everything the wiki page has to offer. Considering there isn't a CSE Q&A and it's still the current console game, I figure I'd ask some questions here:

1. How does the Taokaka vs Bang match-up work? Seems hard to play on the ground since he's so air dominant/jump happy, and his moves seem pretty strong at stuffing Tao's drives or jump-ins. It's also relatively hard to escape his pressure when he's in. What are some key moves her outside of just anti-airing him and keeping momentum going when possible?

2. What are some good oki options? I've been trying 3C > 214C bowling ball oki, but it seems very easily escaped if they just jump. I've also been trying 236A > 5D (A or C), and while the mix-up is good it seems like anything other than 5D (A) into a tight 66 > 2A is easily disrespected by jumping or mashing.

3. On a mid-screen crouch confirm 2A, it doesn't seem like I can really do much, just go into 6C. Should I be going for that into whiff 5D to keep up the pressure? Is the corner carry worth it over 236A > 5D mix-up?

4. Does 3C have a hard time landing all the hits against certain characters? I noticed against Lambda the 3rd hit kept whiffing, but against Bang it doesn't. It could just be spacing or the string I used, I'm unsure.

5. What combo do I go into if I get an aerial hit j.B or j.C?

6. Here are the BnBs I'm going to really try to nail down. Since I'm just now learning Taokaka from scratch, I'm trying to get a core set of combos to convert from most situations, then eventually I'll learn all the more situational ones. Are these ones below optimal and fine to make BnBs?

Ender 2- 2D~5 -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> .. -> j.9D~9 -> j.2D~C -> j.C -> .. -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

Ender 4- 2D-C -> j.9D~9 -> j.6D-6 -> j.C -> j.9D-9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

Ender 5- 2D -> j.C -> j.9D~C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

Ender 7- 2D~9 -> j.2D~C -> j.C -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> j.9D~9 -> j.C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

(Starter), 5C, 3C (3 hits), 22C (1), 5D, j.D-A, 6C, 4D-A, 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

(Starter), 5C, 2C, 6C, 22C (1), 5D, j.D-A, 6C, 4D-A, 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

2A, 5B, 5C, 2C, 236A, 5D-A

2A, 5B, 5C, 2C, 6C

2A,5B, 3C (3 hits), 22C (1), 5D-6, j.D-A, Ender 5

6A (2), JC, J.8D-A, Ender 4

5B, 5C, rising j.B, j.2B, j.C, 6A (1), 5D-6, j.D-A, 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

j.B/j.2B, 5B, 5C, rising j.B, j.2B, j.C, 6A (2), 5D-B, 5C, Ender 4

CH 6C. 5D-B, 5C, j.8D-A, JC, j.C, J8D-A, Ender 4

236CC, Ender 7

236CC, 5D-6, j.D-A, 6C, 4D-A, 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

CH j.D-B, dash, JC, j.C, j.8D-A, Ender 6

2D, Ender 2

j.4D-A/CH j.4D-B/ CH j.4D-C, j.C -> 5B, 5C, rising j.B, j.2B, j.C, 6A (2), 5D-B, 5C, Ender 4

j.4D-A/CH j.4D-B/ CH j.4D-C, j.C -> 5B, 5C, 2C, 6C, 5D-A (whiff), 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

Throw (B+C),JD-B, 5C, j.8D-A, Ender 4

Back-Throw (4B+C), 5B, 5C, j.8D-A, Ender 4

Air throw(B+C in the air), 5D-6, j.2D-6, j.C, j.D-A, 6C, 6C. Ender 5

Gold Burst, 5D-6, j.2D-6, j.C j.D-A, 6C, 6C, 236CC, Ender 5

Thanks a lot for looking over these questions and BnBs, it'd mean a lot if someone could give me some knowledge.

1. How does the Taokaka vs Bang match-up work? Seems hard to play on the ground since he's so air dominant/jump happy, and his moves seem pretty strong at stuffing Tao's drives or jump-ins. It's also relatively hard to escape his pressure when he's in. What are some key moves her outside of just anti-airing him and keeping momentum going when possible?

You have to have the better neutral. Tao has tons of ways around nails too. Bang usually has a bunch of problems playing against Tao, not the other way around. Experiment more, the reason you're getting beat out might be spacing/movement/timing related. Or you might not know specifically the right attacks to use in certain situations yet. Taokaka is also very air-dominant, just look at how she plays.

In my experience, a lot of Bang players get tagged by Tao's 2D, because they try to approach from the air with j.A or j.B, which don't have much of a vertical hitbox. And his j.C isn't really a good option against her either in that situation.

It's also pretty interesting to see what Bang players have had to say about this matchup in previous iterations, not much has changed:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11516-CS2-Bang-vs-Taokaka

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?8354-CS1-Bang-vs-Taokaka

And our previous thread had some good info on it too:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12176-CS2-Taokaka-vs-Bang

It is hard to get out of pressure as Tao in general. It's usually better to not get into that situation in the first place.

2. What are some good oki options? I've been trying 3C > 214C bowling ball oki, but it seems very easily escaped if they just jump. I've also been trying 236A > 5D (A or C), and while the mix-up is good it seems like anything other than 5D (A) into a tight 66 > 2A is easily disrespected by jumping or mashing.

Bowling ball oki is pretty bad in most situations. 5D~A/C is fine for smaller combos or stuff you didn't confirm. Both will leave you at the advantage as an ender. In the corner you have a couple more options. You can finish with 236C and mixup from that knockdown. You can do some kind of mixup from a low to the ground j.236Bx5 ender. I'm not too great at oki with her so NeoGio can probably answer this better. In CP it's a lot more straightforward, corner carry via j.D~B into 5D~A blowback ender into mixup.

3. On a mid-screen crouch confirm 2A, it doesn't seem like I can really do much, just go into 6C. Should I be going for that into whiff 5D to keep up the pressure? Is the corner carry worth it over 236A > 5D mix-up?

You can do 2A -> 5B -> 6A on crouch confirm, but it's not really worth it unless you can end a round with that combo. Getting a 6C into 5D~B -> 66 -> 5B, 214D -> 66 -> j.B/j.C, or 214D -> 5D~B, or some other kind of chase is an option. Another would be an easy 5D~A ender. 2A isn't really supposed to end in damage, unless you have meter. Use it as setup.

4. Does 3C have a hard time landing all the hits against certain characters? I noticed against Lambda the 3rd hit kept whiffing, but against Bang it doesn't. It could just be spacing or the string I used, I'm unsure.

It's spacing. The last hit of 3C whiffs on far opponents. 3C is mostly just for corner combos anyways now.

5. What combo do I go into if I get an aerial hit j.B or j.C?

Here's some examples:

CH j.C -> 66 -> .. -> 5C

(low enough to the ground) CH j.C -> .. -> 5D~B -> 5C

(for corner carry) CH j.C -> land -> 7 -> j.D~B -> 5C (path is better in CP because of no j.D SMP)

From the 5C go into your ender of choice. Depending on height and space from the corner you might be able to go into JC -> j.B(2) -> j.D~A -> 6C or JC -> j.236B -> j.D~A -> 6C, if not you can always do your normal midscreen ender.

6. Here are the BnBs I'm going to really try to nail down. Since I'm just now learning Taokaka from scratch, I'm trying to get a core set of combos to convert from most situations, then eventually I'll learn all the more situational ones. Are these ones below optimal and fine to make BnBs?

Looks fine to me. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks a lot.

For now I'm gonna stick with those basic combos off grounded mid-screen combos. I sure wish there was more time to stand/crouch confirm off her stuff, 2B > 5B is super quick and diverges there. It seems most high-level Taos mainly go into the proper crouch or stand off of jump-in like j.C (landed via 214D), which would be much more do-able than two normals for me.

What about regular j.B or j.C air-to-air? Which ender or path would I immediately go into? I would guess ender 7 (j.2D~C -> j.C -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> j.9D~9 -> j.C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5) would be near optimal conversion, or a much simpler ender 4 (j.9D~9 -> j.6D-6 -> j.C -> j.9D-9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5) might be easier to wing on the spot.

Well if you could at least crouch confirm into 2C -> 6C near the corner that's a good start, that's relatively easy to confirm into as well. Remember that if you get the 6C wallbounce but are too far away, you can do 214D -> .. -> j.2D~B in order to continue the combo fully.

For air to air non-CH, you'll probably have used up too many jumps for that ender. You might be forced to do a simple one. With air-to-air CH you have all the time in the world to confirm into something good.

Going into 6C is no problem for me since it goes off her normal BnB mid-screen chained off of 2C or 5C anyway, so I currently do that into 5D - I'll get that near-corner 6C > 5D (B) combo down though, now that you mention it. I can also go into a stand confirm off of 2B > 5B > 5C too, plenty of time for that (still a WIP in doing that mid-match as I usually do 2A as a starter or am too far out for the j.B it seems).

It's just the "real" crouch-confirm that really gets me; 5B > 6A, that's the bitch, you gotta be quick and I don't have snap-shot muscle memory yet to change my combo with so little time since I'm so new to her.

You're not going to confirm that, you would have to guess most times. I guess j.C -> 66 -> 5B would give you enough time, but right off 5B, probably not.

Guessing it right off CH 5B can be very beneficial though, since you get corner carry for free without doing the character specific 5B -> 5C -> JC -> j.B -> j.2B -> j.C -> 6A or spending meter on 5D -> RC -> 6A.

Also, 5B -> 6A will be gone in CP as a crouch/ch combo starter, replaced with stuff into 236CC. Hopefully that's easier to confirm.

I know I'm new to Taokaka and don't have all her combos 100% down (mainly her forward/air throw and proper corner combos), but man, this has been hard learning her. Her low health ... I feel it. Hard. Even in match-ups it seems Taokaka does well in and I feel I do well in, I always feel as if I'm able to get robbed. No reversal + low life + currently inconsistent combos and poor hit-boxes on her drives = many losses I don't get with my other main. I know this chick is super strong, but as I've been saying to friends, these are the most uphill 5-5 and 6-4 (Tao's favor) match-ups I've ever played. /rant

Now, for actual questions: I've been trying to nail down the corner combos, specifically (good starter) > 5C > 3C (3) > 22C (1) > 5D > J.D (A) > 6C etc. However, my problem is the 6C always drops the combo, even if I've done it with good timing. Sometimes the 6C will actually go through the opponent, somehow. Are there directions missing, or is the timing very strict, or ... ? EDIT: This seems to be just about timing, but it also seems to have semi-strict requirements. I'll see about mastering it rather than losing 700 damage by going for something like 3C > 22C (3) > 2D etc.

Also, if I suspect the opponent is going to try and disrespect my pressure by trying to 2A/whatever, what is the best frame trap? I've been doing 5C > 6C into 5D (B) combo on CH, and sometimes 5C > slightly charged 2C. I've been liking 6C better because it's so easy to continue pressure after on block, but it seems like 2C gives a stronger (strongest?) punish and you can still confirm into pressure on block.

I know I'm new to Taokaka and don't have all her combos 100% down (mainly her forward/air throw and proper corner combos), but man, this has been hard learning her. Her low health ... I feel it. Hard. Even in match-ups it seems Taokaka does well in and I feel I do well in, I always feel as if I'm able to get robbed. No reversal + low life + currently inconsistent combos and poor hit-boxes on her drives = many losses I don't get with my other main. I know this chick is super strong, but as I've been saying to friends, these are the most uphill 5-5 and 6-4 (Tao's favor) match-ups I've ever played. /rant

Yeah, that's the main reason why there's almost no Tao players in the west. Not many people have the patience to go through that. Low health and little defensive options means you can't afford to make mistakes. She's one of the strongest characters in the game, but you don't really see it until you have been playing her for a while. So just keep going.

Off air throw you can do:

(opt. 22C/6A) -> 6D~6 -> j.D~A -> 6C -> corner ender

or 5D~B -> 5C -> ender

Off back throw I usually do:

22C -> 6D~6 -> j.D~A -> 6C -> corner ender

or 5B -> 5C -> ender

Now, for actual questions: I've been trying to nail down the corner combos, specifically (good starter) > 5C > 3C (3) > 22C (1) > 5D > J.D (A) > 6C etc. However, my problem is the 6C always drops the combo, even if I've done it with good timing. Sometimes the 6C will actually go through the opponent, somehow. Are there directions missing, or is the timing very strict, or ... ? EDIT: This seems to be just about timing, but it also seems to have semi-strict requirements. I'll see about mastering it rather than losing 700 damage by going for something like 3C > 22C (3) > 2D etc.

Also, if I suspect the opponent is going to try and disrespect my pressure by trying to 2A/whatever, what is the best frame trap? I've been doing 5C > 6C into 5D (B) combo on CH, and sometimes 5C > slightly charged 2C. I've been liking 6C better because it's so easy to continue pressure after on block, but it seems like 2C gives a stronger (strongest?) punish and you can still confirm into pressure on block.

If the 6C is whiffing in the corner there's three possibilities. The first is you simply did it too slow after the A cancel. The second is that you didn't delay enough when they were too high, and therefore they're still above the 6C. The third is that they're too low, and a 6C will never hit them. The second and third are only usually a problem when doing the second 6C (6C -> 6C or 6C -> 4D~A -> 6C). Remember that 6C -> 4D~A -> 6C doesn't work on some characters, and you will need to do 6C -> 6C instead (like against Rachel). Just keep practicing it.

Regular frame traps? 5B -> 2C is one. 2C -> 6C is another. If somebody is trying to mash out of hitstun, ending a small combo in A cancel then doing 5B/2B will beat them out. 5B -> 5B and (2B -> 5B) -> 5B isn't a frame trap, but it's still pretty close (5B is -1 and 6 frames startup). If they try mashing out of that, you can always 5B -> 2C. Most things into drive end up being true blockstrings instead of frame traps. C cancel is +2, but you can't do anything fast after it because you don't have the range, but you can mixup different movement options or do 2D~C. 6B -> 5B/2B is another frame trap in CSEX (6B is +2 in CSEX, -2 in CP, but there's tons of other frame traps in CP to make up for that). The main problem with 6B is that if they're mashing, they'll probably beat out the 6B itself because of its speed, unless they're mashing a low. It's always an option though.

I've finally gotten most of her combos down to a high success rate except for her combos into j.D~B > 5C. The timing is very strange, sometimes I'll end up too far for 2D to connect.

Also, I find doing 2D~C > j.9D~5 is more consistent in her enders than j.9D~9, as I'll fly past in certain combos marked ender 4. Any reason to do j.9D~9 outside of more corner carry if j.9D~5 works?

I've finally gotten most of her combos down to a high success rate except for her combos into j.D~B > 5C. The timing is very strange, sometimes I'll end up too far for 2D to connect.

Also, I find doing 2D~C > j.9D~5 is more consistent in her enders than j.9D~9, as I'll fly past in certain combos marked ender 4. Any reason to do j.9D~9 outside of more corner carry if j.9D~5 works?

j.9D~9 is for near the end of combos, it doesn't replace j.9D~5.

For example: j.8D~5 -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> .. -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

or corner 236CC -> 2D~9 -> j.C -> j.9D~C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

If you need corner carry at the end and it's an ender where you can do j.3D~3 -> j.236B -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5 you can actually do j.3D~3 -> j.C -> j.6D~6 -> j.236Bx5. Although it isn't that often that you need to do that, unless it's early in the combo and you've used up all your jumps.

j.9D~9 is for near the end of combos, it doesn't replace j.9D~5.

For example: j.8D~5 -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> .. -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

or corner 236CC -> 2D~9 -> j.C -> j.9D~C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

If you need corner carry at the end and it's an ender where you can do j.3D~3 -> j.236B -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5 you can actually do j.3D~3 -> j.C -> j.6D~6 -> j.236Bx5. Although it isn't that often that you need to do that, unless it's early in the combo and you've used up all your jumps.

Ah, okay. Thanks. See, most of the wiki combos say to use ender 4 for mid-screen combos, so that's what I've been doing; very inconsistently compared to ender 1 in some combos, I might add. I'll see about just doing ender 1 in all those combos and seeing if any of them fail at all.

Perchance the wiki should be changed slightly if this is the correct ender?

Edit: ender 1, not ender 2

Ah, okay. Thanks. See, most of the wiki combos say to use ender 4 for mid-screen combos, so that's what I've been doing; very inconsistently compared to ender 2 in some combos, I might add. I'll see about just doing ender 2 in all those combos and seeing if any of them fail at all.

Perchance the wiki should be changed slightly if this is the correct ender?

I wonder if that was a typo when ender 4 was written out. While it is a valid combo, most people use j.8D~5 there, not j.9D~9. If you look at Japanese match videos, you'll see exactly that:

2D~C -> j.8D~5 -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> .. _> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5

It's actually listed there as ender 1.

But I like using 5C -> j.8D~A -> land -> 9 -> j.C -> j.8D~A -> land -> 2D~5 -> j.8D~5 -> j.6D~6 -> j.C -> j.9D~9 -> j.3D~3 -> j.236Bx5 myself as an ender when I can. It does around +100 damage, and it looks cool.

I'm thinking about switching over to a purple throw ender in the corner instead of j.236B, to lock them down, as I've seen some Japanese players do. I kind of despise j.236B (non-AB2) as an ender when it won't kill, I feel like trying to attack the opponent on the way down has very poor risk vs reward.

Thoughts on this as an ender? Seems like a teched purple throw leaves Taokaka with great positioning comparatively, because she's so air dominant and can do further jumps than the opponent.

Hi. I'm kind of new to Tao (picked her up like a week ago) and have been trying to master her. I've run into a number of problems. (playing in CSExtended)

firstly her AB2 combo seems impossible to me, (although I know it's not. put simply I'm not getting exactly what I'm supposed to be going for and the challenge mode isn't helping the case. For instance, I can only rarely get the high jump backwards to get me anywhere near the target, and often times the high jump just doesn't happen at all. furthermore after the 236B hits I don't know whether to press 2367B (tiger knee-ish motion?) or 7236B (jump then cat spirit 2) Any, (and I MEAN ANY) tips or tricks for learning AB2 would be much appreciated!

Also I'm having a problem dealing with characters that have midrange like Ragna, whenever I go from neutral to close range I always seem to get anti-aired if I drive or air-dash in or a 5B, 5C if I think about doing anything else. Is there a better method of converting neutral into pressure that a midrange poke can't stuff?

Finally are there any good midrange combos that don't involve counters or grabs and work on Carl, Noel, crouching enemies and the like. My one true love 5b->5C->rising j.b->stuff just doesn't cut it

Thanks for any help given! ^_^

@ Primiera: Doing that is more of a gimmick and you are at more of a risk than an advantage if you do it against the wrong character. You shouldn't be punishing people on the way down, instead you should be returning to neutral where you are at your strongest.

@Myoro:

1) Your AB2 problems are mostly because of a lack execution. It isn't a TK j.236B it is a super jump j.236B and the super jump has to be canceled into j.236B as fast as possible. Essentially you want the first few hits to whiff and only be hitting the last two as they do the most damage. The best way to practice would be to pick Jin as a training dummy, push him into the corner and do 6C, AB2, etc.

You can do a neutral super jump instead of a backwards super jump to make the combo a bit easier...I think.

Keep practicing!

2) Tao doesn't have the best ground game in the world and the range on her ground normals is just terrible. What you want to do is make your opponents pokes/AA's whiff and go for a whiff punish. Often times this isn't the easiest thing in the world due to BB's lack of recovery frames. Your best ground approach would be to do dash 2A and bait your opponent to do something dumb like run up anti-air and use 6C/2A to start some pressure.

3)Carl, Noel,l and Makoto require either them to be crouching (5B, 6A) or meter to RC a 5D into 6A to get a combo midscreen.

Ah, thanks for the advice! but the main thing I was wondering was what does one do after the first couple of 236B hits land and you've got to jump again and do another rep of 236B? do you jump before you do the imput for the next 236B? or do you do some kind of ariel TK?

does it look like: 6C->taoX2->6C->6C->highjump back->236B~5->236(9)B~X5->236(8)B~X5

or does it look like: 6C->taoX2->6C->6C->highjump back->236B~5->(9)236B~5->(8)236B~X5

@Primiera: If you're not specifically ending with a knockdown, just go for the damage and go back to neutral. If the opponent does something silly like just mash an attack after teching on the way down you can AA him.

@Myoro: AB2 -> 6C -> optional 6C -> super jump back -> j.236Bx5 (only the 4th+5th or just the 5th should hit) -> jump cancel forward -> j.236Bx5 (only the 4th+5th or just the 5th should hit) -> jump cancel neutral -> j.236Bx5 (only the 5th should hit). If it's really prorated you might have to go for just the 5th hit hitting them for each, but usually for the first set of 5 you can do the 4th and 5th. Some characters might have to be timed differently before the first 6C after AB2 is activated. Some you can't do one 6C into the super jump and need the second 6C for the correct height. Arakune/Tager it needs to be done a little differently, usually I use 6C -> 236C -> 6C against them. Keep practicing until it's consistent, it's just a matter of execution.

@NeoGio: I'm pretty sure neutral super jump is character specific, isn't it?