Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

^2B (2C/5C/3C) > SoD > dash 2B > 5C > 2C > sj2C > 2B > 5C > 2C > 5[D] > jC > j2C > 3C > 214D > j2C > Omoi does a little more damage (4.5k), but uses up all of your steins.

Edited by Zeromus_X

^2B (2C/5C/3C) > SoD > dash 2B > 5C > 2C > sj2C > 2B > 5C > 2C > 5[D] > jC > j2C > 3C > 214D > j2C > Omoi does a little more damage (4.5k), but uses up all of your steins.

I usually keep the steins there though. Its a great way if you want to OD to get 4 bombs at once, which means you get 3 more bombs in an OD combo (the combo ends due to the combo timer, not proration), so thats an extra 2.8K you are investing in, since with my combo, you can go 2B>6A>delay5C>5D>j.2C>3C>j.ODC>214D for huge damage to end the round.

But yea if you are willing to use the bombs you can get a bit higher damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYXlFHOuug0

I think i squeezed out all the damage i can for 50 meter, no OD from 2B standing confirm.

Old charged stein route listed as the optimal in the combo thread does 4685 for one less stein :V no bomb required.

Also confirming into 2b > 5c > SoD is infinitely more realistic then 3c, mostly because 2b > 3c doesn't combo at further ranges. Plus 5c does more damage.

Oh yea, corner chargestein combos exist.

I'll be back with a 5K from 2B and 50 meter in a week, or at least i won't rest till i get close to it. or cap out damage.

Charged stein route does 4.2K with no 214D and off a 2B

4278 charge stein route (2B), 5060 (5B)

4231 joke loop route. (2B), 5006 (5B)

But you get an extra stein for 214D or OD loop investment for a later combo, by trading for execution difficulty.

I like the extra stein but the combo you choose to use won't make too big a difference.

Screwing around i DID get a nice 2C CH midscreen combo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh6xcY8ihbQ

Its a sideswap which is nice.

Edited by someonewhodied

Oh yea, corner chargestein combos exist.

I'll be back with a 5K from 2B and 50 meter in a week, or at least i won't rest till i get close to it. or cap out damage.

Charged stein route does 4.2K with no 214D and off a 2B

4278 charge stein route (2B), 5060 (5B)

4231 joke loop route. (2B), 5006 (5B)

But you get an extra stein for 214D or OD loop investment for a later combo, by trading for execution difficulty.

I like the extra stein but the combo you choose to use won't make too big a difference.

Screwing around i DID get a nice 2C CH midscreen combo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh6xcY8ihbQ

Its a sideswap which is nice.

What route are you doing?

I'm doing 2b > 5c > SoD > 66a > 5c > 2c > sj.2c > j.5d > 2b > 5c > 2c > 5[D] > j.c > j.2c > 3c > j.2c > omo for 4685

What route are you doing?

I'm doing 2b > 5c > SoD > 66a > 5c > 2c > sj.2c > j.5d > 2b > 5c > 2c > 5[D] > j.c > j.2c > 3c > j.2c > omo for 4685

2B>5C>SoD>662B>2C>sj.2C>j.5D>2B>5C>2C>5D(charged)>j.C>j.2C>3C>j.2C>3C>Omo

Joke Loop route:

2B>5C>SoD>66A>5C>2C>sj.2C>j.5D>2B>6A>Delay5C>5D>j.2C>3C>5D>j.2C>2B>5B>j.2C>3C>Omo 4564 Damage

Charge Rouge:

2B>5C>SoD>66A>5C>2C>sj.2C>j.5D>2B>5C>2C>5D(charged)>j.C>j.2C>3C>j.2C>Omo 4589 Damage

Edited by someonewhodied

You can add a 5c after dashing 2b but you have to drop the last 3c. It works out better due to the higher base damage and better prorate earlier in the combo.

updated my previous post with the damage i got. I'm thinking of somehow using 6C in one loop to increase damage. gimme a moment.

Odd that this does less damage:

2B>5C>SoD>66A>5C>2C>sj.2C>j.2D>2B>5C>6C>2D>j.2C>3C>5D>j.2C>2B>5B>j.2C>3C>Omo

Edited by someonewhodied

6c's prorate is no longer impressive, j.2c's has never been great either.

5c/2 = 90 damage per prorate

j.2c = 46.875

6c = 51.25

The effective combo value of 5c/2c is near double that of any other normal.

Edited by C0R

almost 6K for 50 meter off of 2C counter.

2C>5[D]>SoD>662C>5[D]+]D[>Delay j.2C>delay 2C>5[D]+]D[>j.2C>2B>5C>5d+]D[>Tachi>5d>44>]d[+j.2C>2B>5B>]d[+j.2C>Omo

pretty much the limit of what i can do, almost 6K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvFFU1fqi88

Here is a shorter version of it, I found the extra laser loop worked only after i recorded this.

Edited by someonewhodied

Inquiring about some missing info in the Mu wiki.

-6b. I know that it still has some foot invulnerability, but has it stayed the same as in CSE (8~23F)? Reason for this is when i clash my dp against Hakumen's 3c, i have sometimes been succesful using 6b to hit him out of his 3c , but not every time. So i am not sure if i have been too slow on my 6b or if the foot invul. starts later in CP

- OD totsuka. It hits multiple times but does it prorate once or multiple times?

CP Update changes for Mu from the official site: http://blazblue.jp/cp/update110.html

カウンターアサルト 攻撃判定を強化しました。

ジャンプ2+C やられ判定を拡大しました。

フルノツルギ 最大タメ版の硬直時間を通常版と同じにしました。

イクタチ 相手を跳び越えると速度が減少するようにし、ヒットしやすくしまし

た。

ツヌグイ 出始めの無敵は相手の攻撃をすり抜けるようにし、途中からアーマー

無敵になるようにしました。吹き飛びを低くし、受身不能時間を短くしました。

Take my crappy translations with a grain of salt. Will update when SoWL posts a full translated list.

Counter Assault - Blowback increased?

j2C - Not sure.

Furu no Tsurugi - Blockstun on max charge version is the same as other versions? (This would be nice if true. Always seemed silly that the full charge is -9).

Ikutachi - Speed reduced? I think it's saying something about the "leaping forward" animation being slowed down. (This might make it harder to connect Ikutachi off every hitconfirm).

Tsunugui - Armor no longer begins at the startup, now starts during the middle of the move? To compensate, has less recovery. (I'm guessing this means no more full guardpoint from 1F, so her DP is no longer immune to safejumps)

It doesn't look too bad for Mu if these changes are true

Mu-12

Counter Assault – Improved the attack hitbox

hopefully, it can hit people who were using a crouching attack

Jump 2C – Increased hurtbox size

understandable

Sword of Decimation – Fully charged version now has the same recovery time as the normal version

Sword of Infinity – Time it takes to cross over the opponent has decreased, making it easier to hit the opponent

sounds like a buff, but we will see

Origins – Is now invincible on startup, and then has armor midway through as opposed to being fully armored. Decreased knockback and untechable time

i am going to miss the guaranteed clashes and her dp sounds overall nerfed

http://shoryuken.com/2014/02/13/arc-system-works-releases-changelist-for-upcoming-blazblue-chronophantasma-balance-patch/

Edited by bakahyl

Origins – Is now invincible on startup, and has armor midway through as opposed to being fully armored. Decreased knockback and untechable time.

I wonder how this will affect clashes?

it should make them less likely because there won't be a guardpoint to hold the attack in place until it can clash?

I hope the changes to the DP will make it more consistent to combo like DP RC 5c etc. The changes make sense so far, but there's probably going to be more. I think there was going to be a build at JAEPO, which is this weekend, so hopefully we'll get more info soon.

If her CA doesn't whiff on low-profile moves now, I will be very happy. Overall she seems unchanged, if not buffed, but I wonder how the backdash and Negative Penalty changes will affect her.

A question not related to the patch, but i have someone commented me that the famitsu colours of Mu is somewhat cheap in stages that are very "red" like crimson throne or fetal movement.

Are they right in that regard, because he said that with that colour scheme her c normals and regular stein lasers are harder to see?

Her C normals are seriously translucent with that color scheme - which can be both a benefit and detraction

I think its pretty spiffy in all honesty

Sometimes it can't be helped when the other person sets the stage to random

There is a special place in hell for those people. I refuse to play with anyone that does random-random.

I'll literally blacklist them and never even consider playing them.

Sign in to follow this