Sign in to follow this  
Moy_X7

[CP] Platinum the Trinity Combo Thread (Updated: 11/1)

After j.236AAB I start holding down so that way when i hit the ground I just press up as fast as I can and I have been landing it more consistently lately. But I'm weird and I suck at super jumping in combos :arg:

I don't know if this is old news or what, but I didn't notice this in here:

(Missile) 5B > 5C > 3C > B Persia > Dash j.C > j.D > Dash 6C > 22C > Dash 5C > 6A > Mami (3571 DMG/25 HG)

Do 236A~A~A as fast as possible, then delay the final B.

Works on everyone past the B Persia part (Though it's insanely hard on Rachel and Kagura), the starting chain into B Persia still falls within character specific requirements (Like having to use raw 3C > Persia on Makoto, and omitting 5C after 5B on Arakune, etc.).

Super pan OD combo 60% hp

5C > 5D > dash CT > dash 5D > OD > dash 5Dx7 > 632146C 7,1k

Looks like you can do 9 5Ds because they instantly drop out on the 10th, doubt this is optimal but it is pretty hilarious

I was looking through the main combo section and I was a bit confused with what are S and N starters.  They seem to start with same normals to me. Also, are the combos also updated for 1.1?  What are some bnb that I should start learning?

1.1 didn't change much to Platinum's combos, to my knowledge (though I might be wrong). Made some links easier, but nothing fundamental has changed, except some pan combos. Overdrive Fan loop is particularly hilarious.

Midscreen Pan overhead. (1 pan)

j.D>66A>6C>j.236C~C>66A>282C>665A>6A>236B (2.4k)

The TK pogo is absolutely necessary btw. It raises you just enough that the pogo will hit. Non,TK won't work. (at least not consistently and against every character)

66A>282C>665A

Yeeeeaaaah, I think I'll just use a second pan and go for the easymode 2.7k route. :C

Well i have a CT combo not sure if it's viable or not but here:

58>5D(Pan)>CT>5C>236B>5C>6A>6C>22C>5C>6A>J.5C(x2)> J.5D>632146C

Dmg:5.6K or 5.8K(With OD Course) Notes: Doesn't really work on Jin,Noel,Terumi. For OD Variant you have OD immediately after 5B then continue with the rest of the route.

I have more combos but i'll post them later

Max meterless, itemless 5C starter damage (corner) while still giving bubble oki.

5C>3C>236ABA~A>6A>2C>6A>6C>j.236C~C>66A>282C>5C>6A>236B>3C

Is there a list of optimized 1.1 combos anywhere? I'm hitting the next stop in my BBCP character search and my Platinum damage is never getting to 4k in the corner.

Is there a list of optimized 1.1 combos anywhere? I'm hitting the next stop in my BBCP character search and my Platinum damage is never getting to 4k in the corner.

4K is unusual for Platinum. I never break 3.5 unless I have pans or get an item starter.

Then you are probably looking for Guard break / Crouch confirm / Counter Hit combos or Fan loops.

Here's a 1.0 guard break combo video with few guard break examples that should work in 1.0 as well unless I have missed something. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chlxpWb0J0

Thank you for the video. I have yet to get use to using Crush Triggers in this game. Its always a after thought in my corner block strings. This also gave me ideas on how to use items in my combos I tend to just not use any unless its mid screen combos.

present box oki ender combo:

X>5C>6A>6B>6~5C>2C>Delay 236B(should launch back into corner)>6~3C>214D

it will set one on them and one slightly more forward.

Great if the opponent has a DP or distortion that moves themselves forward. Otherwise its just for style.

Simple frying pan combo with decent damage and weapon change. Requires 50 meter, all frying pans and opponent in corner.

5B>5C>236B>5C>5D>6A>j.B>JC>j.B>j.C>j.D>6A>j.B>JC>j.B>j.C>j.D>5D>632146C

4616 dmg

29 hits

If you want damage from 5B:

5B>5C>3C>236AAA~A>6A>6C>j.236C~C>66A>6B>4~5C>6A>22C>5C>6A>236B>3C>632146C

Should give the same damage without any item uses.

Sign in to follow this