Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caer-caveral

Testament vs Testament

Im really interested in some information on this subject if anyone has some. What things should a Testament player do/know to stay ahead of opposing testament players within the context of a the matchup? I can offer a couple of conjectures: Good EXE Beasting can perhaps beat Testaments who are being predictable with when they are laying down a ground trap? F EXE can perhaps disarm Trees? Can Testament Warrant non FRCed beasts everytime due to bad recovery on EXE Beasts? I haven't tested number #2, but still all three are burning questions that could offer forth interesting answers...

Good EXE Beasting can perhaps beat Testaments who are being predictable with when they are laying down a ground trap?

Certainly, the same way you can bait spamming attempts of various moves from other characters.

F EXE can perhaps disarm Trees?

No, only a few attacks that have a very deep hitbox into the ground car disarm trees without having to actually hit Testament (like Axl's jS).

Can Testament Warrant non FRCed beasts everytime due to bad recovery on EXE Beasts?

Honeslty I don't know, this is definitely something to verify though I'd say yes for S EXE and no for H EXE but it's just a guess.

I'm afraid I can't give some tips on this matchup since I haven't played any serious TE vs TE mirror match in AC yet...

Can Testament Warrant non FRCed beasts everytime due to bad recovery on EXE Beasts?

On backwards beast, yes. Not sure for forward...

I have to say that this match is in Testaments favor theres better chance Testament would win. But seriously best way to win a mirror match is outsmart the opponent don't let yourself become too predictable, gravedigger is good for destrying traps and badlands