Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Zeth. Thankfully the netcode wasn't bad like every1 has been saying. Playing and watching GG are two WAY different things. Gotta practice up so I can play those GG gods.

Hi! I,m new here!

Love GG and would like to invite anybody to play with me!

PSN: chocoboki

Main: Ky Kiske

Hope the connection will be okay...damn lags! >.<

Edited by chocoboko

GGs Zeth. Thankfully the netcode wasn't bad like every1 has been saying. Playing and watching GG are two WAY different things. Gotta practice up so I can play those GG gods.

GGs. I've had good connections with the few people I've played so far, so it's fine to me at least.

I'm probably gonna hop on tonight to get some training/games in, feel free to add me:

PSN: Amadeous4446

Will probably be on around 7 or 8 PM EST.

you know, sometimes, i really feel like i've gotten better at this game

and then i run into someone who knows what their doing ;-;

ggs sonicplay and ur robo-ky

Sounds like meh. ' n'

GGs Jammerich. I cannot use Dizzy. I seem to have better luck with Sol.

GGs to people I played. (Fujiwario, SaxPlayaTJ)

For some reason it was all ABAs and Order Sols tonight.

I should use Jam more often

GGs to people. Even the Sol player who taunted me after winning a really laggy round.

Was the vxnine I saw earlier today the same that used to play #R online? Same character I think, so maybe. If so, GG, and it's too bad we only played one match. It has been far too long.

GGs to Hokuwokk. First time I'd actually ID'ed correctly in a match. I was so excited I even dropped the ID combo (which is pretty sad because it's just a basic Anji combo string) :D

GGs to people I played. (Fujiwario, SaxPlayaTJ)

For some reason it was all ABAs and Order Sols tonight.

I should use Jam more often

The Potemkin surprised me and I was like O_O the entire time.

Oh......snap.......I got exposed hahahaha.

Edited by TeeJay

GGs Tenkai and Osuna. D: Baiken v Pot is assssssssssssssssss, and playing against a Pot who knows what he's doing is scary.

I have very little match up experience. It took a lot of trial and error whenever you did something new to get to a point where I could let Pot's scariness do some work for me. I love having 2 person rooms, let's me probe so much deeper into the match.

I have very little match up experience. It took a lot of trial and error whenever you did something new to get to a point where I could let Pot's scariness do some work for me. I love having 2 person rooms, let's me probe so much deeper into the match.

I agree. Both players seem to adjust to each other almost naturally. And then there are those player-specific habits. But lolz sometimes when they change character.

If you wanna play later today, I'd be totally down for that. I'mma keep searching for some more a-cho vids of Baiken v Pot. Hopefully some with Maruken or Raaku Baiken.

I didn't even do anything. You just left the moment I won a match. I just wanted to play people cause this game doesn't have lobbies.

I didn't even do anything. You just left the moment I won a match. I just wanted to play people cause this game doesn't have lobbies.

That kinda what bothers me, but maybe I'm just not mentally right. I kinda want to just practice until tonight.

Gotta play amadeous!

Edited by Star-Demon

Gonna be finished with my finals in a few hours, so I'm definitely going to be on this afternoon. Feel free to send me a friend request/invite for some terrible Anji matchup.

gonna be on for some matches against star demon and Brandinoli, if you add me kazu we can probably play, should be a good connection since we're in-state.