Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I am on XBL and I wanna play... but I'm from Europe and absolute horse-shit at the game ;_;

I'm east coast and also bad, and I'm on break from Uni so my hours are flexible if you want to try to play some time.

GT: DeathKnightLive

I'm east coast and also bad, and I'm on break from Uni so my hours are flexible if you want to try to play some time.

GT: DeathKnightLive

Sure, we can try, but the ping is probably gonna be horrible. Anyways, added. Actually says your friendlist is full. Should I just shoot you a message on xbl or something?

Edited by Nargrimm

Hey I would recommend scouting the UK and EU threads, as there is quite a few of us looking for matches. Add me you like.

Hey I would recommend scouting the UK and EU threads, as there is quite a few of us looking for matches. Add me you like.

Unfortunately, almost nobody really checks the threads now: Everybody aside from a few people use Skype to talk about things and find matches. However, Nargrimm, I'd be willing to add you there if you like (Skype tag is to the left, below my profile. We have I think three people with Gold and XB + R there, and also some German guys, so you might be able to find some offline games~

Edited by InWithTheAshes

XBLGT = princeofwince

Location = East coast, NH

I'm a new player, and I've been having trouble finding matches. I'm down to play some player matches virtually every day after 2:30 pm. I main Sol. I also play SSFIV:AE, KoFXIII, and lots of stuff on GGPO, if anyone's interested.

Just a reminder, this Tuesday night at starting at 7pm I'll be recording matches. More info in the thread located in this forum.

LFM in need of immediate matchmaking as my lvl of suck is over 9000. I need to play strangers so I can actually become at least semi decent.

XBLGT: Gear Wolfen

Availability: Right now!!!

XBLGT: Shadoweons

Region: Dallas,Texas

Main: Order-Sol

Availability: Pretty much whenever. I only work 2 days a week currently so just add me on XBL and invite me any time you see me online.

I also play SFAE2012 if any one is interested in that.

Sign in to follow this