Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

Rules and Posting Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Let me start off by welcoming you to the GG General forums which is the fountain of all the general information regarding the game. The purpose of this forum is to discuss anything GG related in order to encourage an intelligent friendly discussion, but of course not everything that gets posted is productive. So just to make this clear, check this out:

PLEASE DO:

• Post intelligent and relevant information in each topic. If you are gathering information from a source, please post the reliable source.
  • Use the relevant FAQ thread to find out if your proposed question has been answered already.
  • Use the search button to make sure you do not make the mistake of creating a duplicate thread.
  • Use proper spelling and grammar with coherent sentence structure.

PLEASE DO NOT:

• Derail a topic by flaming, trolling, making stupid posts, inappropriate image use, etc.
    • Necro threads, which consists of you posting in a very old thread.
    • Make inappropriate, irrelevant threads.
    • Respond to a stupid thread by trying to make a joke by placing facepalm pictures for example. I will deal with the culprit myself.
    • If I find any stupidity here I will not hesitate to award you with an infraction or even ban you. If it is truly severe then you know the drill. You're out, for good. If you follow the guidelines you'll have nothing to worry about and there will be no reason for you to fear me. I trust you are all civilized people so please use your common sense.

Also, be sure to read the forums rules, and with that aside, please enjoy the forums.