Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skd

[CP] Izayoi Gameplay Discussion - Tobe! Gandamu!

Oh haha, dont worry, i learned stick in arcade too. Any info we can get at all is greatly appreciated! Ill update the OP with all the stuff we found out~

i think the thing about trans-am lasting for only 3 hits was wrong, i saw it attack 3 times and linger around for a good amount of time before it disappeared, maybe 4?

In the good video I completely forgot about that other DD, so don't expect it. There are no follow-ups either.

Wish they'd put the command list up as with the other characters.

One thing I miss on Izayoi is a normal that attacks upwards. She doesn't seem to have any anti-air (at least not with range) other than 623B and 623C.

Also, she has no normal launcher in normal mode. In GA her 6C move forward and launches opponent though. Guess you need to have teleport cancels to get into air outside corner.

CT stuns them (liks most characters?).

By the way, she does less damage in GA.

My staple 5A 5B 5C 236B/623B gives 1,5k in normal, but only 1,3k in GA.

uwa, thank you so much! i thought i was gonna go to sleep, but Ill start screencapping what i can and adding it to the OP.

edit: i just added all of the moves, ill finish uploading/adding screencaps tomorrow x_x

One thing I miss on Izayoi is a normal that attacks upwards. She doesn't seem to have any anti-air (at least not with range) other than 623B and 623C.

her 5A looks godlike AA like haku/ragna 5A

thanks for video

In speed yes, but I'd rather have something with a hitbox over her head.

Guess I'll be mashing those dps.

Char Combo Rate is said to be 90 btw.

Why do they keep doing this? It's not like her damage is that bad to require this.

Her DP isn't a DP, from twitter. FYI

You mean it's not frame 1 invulnerable or something?

I like how he had to disable comments immediately. I love how idiots on youtube think that loop always equates to 'needs fixing.' Honestly I'm more hype for the potential teleport and gain-art dash resets. She has an air-to-ground teleport, so does she also have a ground-to-air?

Thanks for the vids as always, Jourdal~

I like how he had to disable comments immediately. I love how idiots on youtube think that loop always equates to 'needs fixing.'

Can't blame them for hating on the loops though. Remember Carl's UB loop?

Izayoi looks way cooler than I thought she'd be. I was expecting low damage, but so far, it seems pretty good. Excited to eventually hear her vs Hakumen theme too. My only gripe is that I actually don't like any of her palettes lol.

So she's Vergil with a Z-saber?

29mrjap.jpg

But anyways, those loops are stylish so I'm fine with it. She also seems to have this sword move to where if the projectile hits, a bunch of summoned swords gang rapes the opponent if they're blocking or not, and she can seemingly teleport in for free for mix-ups if they get hit by or block it, that's pretty neat.