Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freezerburn

Ottawa: Why have fundamentals when you have gimmicks?

thanx u based ncix

No more shit tier shipping!

Also, I wanna address this here instead of SRK (even though that's where it was posted) because we are a nice community where everything is feels good brah gg no re

I do 100% agree that there are too many anime games in the fray right now but let's not discourage any interest with them. Every anime/air dasher is different but most of them, if not all of them, share skill sets and meta. Other communities in other cities have knowledge on almost every anime fighter because they just play them and discover them. We should do the same (I mean, we already kinda do with BB).

Dev, you're still hosting tomorrow, correct? Fred was saying he's free to come out if so.

I do 100% agree that there are too many anime games in the fray right now but let's not discourage any interest with them. Every anime/air dasher is different but most of them, if not all of them, share skill sets and meta. Other communities in other cities have knowledge on almost every anime fighter because they just play them and discover them. We should do the same (I mean, we already kinda do with BB).

Oh no, it definitely wasn't my intention to discourage Tyler. I meant to write that a little differently, but got pressed for time yesterday and posted hastily.

I was only planning to upgrade my graphic card this year, but now I feel like completely building a new PC. I should probably camp the store with a friend to see if there are any R9 280x graphic cards available (fucking miners).

Yes, hosting tomorrow (Thursday). 1:30ish till whenever. Joe is leaving Friday, so this is the last chance to get schooled by Carl.

Damn, I definitely can't make tomorrow. Oh well.

I was only planning to upgrade my graphic card this year, but now I feel like completely building a new PC. I should probably camp the store with a friend to see if there are any R9 280x graphic cards available (fucking miners).

Wait, miners as in Bitcoin miners? People still use video cards to mine?

I should mine dogecoin.

wow

very money

much doge

so value

wow

Going to be in Ottawa for the next few days. Might stop by tomorrow.

PM'd you my number if you need to reach us on short-notice.

Should I bring my 360 tomorrow to make sure we don't run into the "not enough ps3 sticks" issue?

I'd say it's better for you to bring your stick if it's one or the other. I'll actually bring both sticks and the Xbox to be safe.

Litecoin miners.

I should mine dogecoin.

Are people actually mining Litecoins these days? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't sell all my cards...

I'm prolly done for the year, guys. I'm going to Toronto on Saturday and I'm back on the 28th. I assume people will be too busy with holiday stuff to get some games in.

TyrCathy3stronk5me

It's been a good four months, thanks for everything guys. You're all classy gents, hope it won't be too long until the next time we see each other.

Skullgirls players are apparently awful at typing.

I'll cut them some slack. They haven't spent all the time memorizing the words yet and optimizing key strokes dohohohohohohoho

TyrCathy3stronk5me

It's been a good four months, thanks for everything guys. You're all classy gents, hope it won't be too long until the next time we see each other.

We only met briefly but nice meeting you and your Carl. Come back soon!

hooray! animes for christmas! how did you know it's exactly what i wanted

edit - i am up way late listening to the kill la kill OST, which btw is out now