Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freezerburn

Ottawa: Why have fundamentals when you have gimmicks?

I'm bringing my PS3 along with my copies of TTT2 and BBCP. However, no Kokonoe though, and I believe I shall label the PS3 as such. I should be there by noon as long as the road conditions are fine.

Thanks guys for the event, was hype to hang out with you all! as say am thinking getting to Xrd for sure! But Gundam is just too gud.

Thanks for coming, guys!

Not sure if VERBAL wanted this on the DL (dohohohoho) but he was mentioning how he wanted to attend MTL's monthlies at Foonzo. He has a car and was hoping to have a crowd to split on gas and driving duties. I need to actually start playing games again so I'm down for this idea. I know VERBAL wanted to go for BBCP but we know they run GG as well.

Hey guys, yesterday was awesome! Thanks for having us! Make sure your community always grows, you have an awesome venue! I only regret missing the signups for the mystery game tournament, shit was hype! You're always welcome in Montreal whenever you decide to come by!

Hey guys, yesterday was awesome! Thanks for having us! Make sure your community always grows, you have an awesome venue! I only regret missing the signups for the mystery game tournament, shit was hype! You're always welcome in Montreal whenever you decide to come by!

Yeah thanks for coming out guys.

play more Skullgirls imo :keke:

Do you guys have any unavailable weekends for the monthly, haven't settled on a specific date yet.

i don't know about others, but i can't on sundays because of work.

http://youtu.be/TzSG6VRw_j0?t=6m40s

speaking of GG, it seems like colin's contribution for kilff's ep went unnoticed till now. props to colin! (slowpoke.jpg)

Shoutouts to Dagwood, Krackatoa, Tyler and Essay for the great time I had at my first Skullgirls Tournament. It was great to watch such impressive play in person for a change. I didn't do as bad as I thought I was going to do too except for those casual matches before the tourny against Dagwood. Oh god, I'm still getting horrible flashbacks of those matches where you had Peacock on point, lol.

Thanks for offering to do Baiken mirrors with me Essay to show me a thing or two. I probably would've taken you up on your offer if I hadn't wanderred off to watch BB and SG tourny matches. Maybe next time. Big thanks to Livewire too for showing us where we can go get some food before the tournies started.

Also GGs in BB Krackatoa. Sorry I was so quiet. I was still pretty depressed about my last match with Brice. You seemed like a pretty cool guy. I'd love to have a proper conversation with you next time we meet. We can talk about how much I hate facing Painwheel XD

i don't know about others, but i can't on sundays because of work.

Hm, we usually have them on Sundays because it isn't too busy at Foonzo. Would a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday work for you guys? I could check for Friday or Saturday, but it just gets way too packed in general.

Hm, we usually have them on Sundays because it isn't too busy at Foonzo. Would a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday work for you guys? I could check for Friday or Saturday, but it just gets way too packed in general.

On my end, if I land the job I think I'm landing in the next few days *knock on wood* I'll always have Sundays off and will be able to drive regularly. Am I right to remember that Bruce, Dev, Colin and Phil all had Friday-to-Sunday off from school this term?

mon-thurs dont really work for me until after this semester